Status: DISCONTINUED

Brighter Than the Stars

Chapter 20: A Normal Day

Kira’s POV

I woke up only to realize my head was resting on someone’s shoulder I shouldn’t be sleeping on. It’s not like I haven’t slept on his shoulder before, it’s just weird because I have feelings for him. What if he notices me acting weird around him? Do I act different around him? Oh, I hope not.

“Go back to sleep.” Zach mumbled few minutes later. I jumped at the sound of his voice then I looked at my phone and laughed.

“Z, it’s 10:00 am.” I said grinning at him, he shrugged and went back to sleep.

“Zaaach, noo, don’t sleep. I need my entertainment.” I whined as I poked his arm. He grouned and tried to move my hand away.

“Go away.” He mumbled

“No.” I pouted, few minutes later he sighed and opened his eyes.

“You’re so mean to me.” He accused

“But I just want to spend time with my best friend.” I said innocently

“You want to spend time with me? Fine, go make breakfast with me.”

Zach and I ate breakfast and played video games until everyone woke up. Well… it was more like we woke up. Hey, it’s not my fault I get a bit carried away when I play video games! After Mikey and Cam woke up Zach ditched me to go work on a song.

Being the only girl on tour, not counting Stefanie, is not that bad except that the Guys are a bit overprotective of me. I can very well defend myself from any loser that tries to mess with me. Besides, they know I can fight, I think they just worry too much. I should be the one worrying about them! Some fans might want to kidnap them and we wouldn’t want that to happen now would we? With their increasing fame that is more possible.

Being a photographer is so fun. I have so many pictures taken at the right moment of wrong moments. It’s so fun catching people at the wrong moment and use it as blackmail. Seeing their reaction when they see the pictures is the best part. Not only do I get embarrassing pictures but some really cute ones too. Sometimes they are just too adorable, especially when my boys are sleeping peacefully like innocent little angels. Since I recently got my degree in photography I have been taking even more pictures. Besides taking the picture I like editing.

“Kira.” Michael said bringing me out of my thoughts

“Yea?”

“Wanna come to dinner with us?”

“Naw, you guys bore me… HA! Just kidding!” I said messing up his hair and ran away

“Kira, why are you so mean to me?” Michael asked pouting his lip

“Ki? Being mean? Nothing new there.” Zach said smirking at me

“Zachary, shame on you for making up lies.” I said lightly punching his arm

“Ok kids break it up.” Cam said as he walked in

“Ok let’s go I’m hungry.” Michael said with excitement.

After we went out to eat we had to start getting ready for the show and now that the concert was over we were lounging on the bus. Mikey and Zach were basically asleep. Cam and I were trying really hard to resist bursting out with laughter. They were sleeping together, Zach was resting his head on Michael’s shoulder and Michael had his head resting lightly on top of Zach’s. Michael nudged Zach’s side; Zach’s eyes fluttered open, looked around, and then started closing them again.

“Get.. off..” Michael mumbled

“Tired.” Zach replied curling up

“You guys are too cute.” I gushed. Michael tried to fight off the sleep but he wasn’t doing a good job at that.

Cameron and I let them sleep after putting a light blanket over them. Cam and I went outside for a bit before we headed for the next stop on tour.

“So Best Friend, where are you taking me?” I asked

“To a place I found earlier.” He replied. He took me to a little area were there was some grass and had a clear view of the sky. We laid down together and looked at the night sky. We didn’t talk but it was a comfortable silence. We didn’t need words; our friendship is so beautiful that we could understand each other though out the silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry im soo sorry i havent updates this in such a long time and i know this chapter is lame (i wrote it during my math class...) but i promise something huge will happen in the next chapter. i also promise not to take as long to put up the next chapter
once agian im sorry.
i will try to finish this story by the same Allstar Weekend wont exist anymore