The Love Nobody Understood

What does it mean?

When art class was finally over I tried to talk to Gerard but he avoided me, not even looking at me as he hurried down the hallway to his next class which was gym and also was my next class also. I want to catch up to Gerard but I don't want to be in that gross smelling gym either so I start slowing my passe when I finally reach the gym doors I open them and I see tons of guys in t-shirts and baggy shorts the smell in here is awful and it's hot. I walk downstairs into the locker room and head straight into a bathroom stall to change so nobody will see me (watch) me change. I have always been timid about this type of thing not wanting anybody to see me change not even in my own house I have always stayed fully clothed. After i'm done I come out to find everybody already done and gone upstairs I can hear the bouncing of balls above along with people yelling. I hear a shuffling sound of feet coming down the stairs and finally enter through the doors, it's Gerard I stand there for a while not sure what to say when he starts "You can't skip a class on your first day here y'know" he laughs after he sets his book bag. I stare even though I didn't mean to and I blush as he stands straight and his eyes meet mine,I feel stupid so I turn to the door and begin to head upstairs "Aren't we eager to be fit?" he laughs and I stop and say "Fuck no." and laugh a little trying to control my really embarrassing giggle. "Hey, do you um...mind waiting on me?" he asks shyly I feel puzzled but say "Oh um yeah sure" I smile weakly and stand awkwardly while he gets his stuff out. My eyes start to get big when his hands un-do his zipper and takes off his tight jeans "Uhh Gerard?" I stammer while he looks at me "Yeah Frank?" he says back I wanted to ask 'Can you take your shirt off to?' but instead I say "Why are you changing out of a pair of skinny jeans into ANOTHER pair of skinny jeans?" Gerard smiles and nods his head "Ah that's where you're wrong Frank" I pause and think about this and he continues "You see, the pants I just took off are tighter than the ones i'm going to put on" he smiles."Ok? but you have to change why?" I say then he responds after laughing for a moment "If I wear the tighter ones and I move the wrong way they could rip or something" he pauses "and we don't want that do me?" he smiles slyly 'Yes.yes I do Gerard' I thought but responded with a dumb "Ooooh" then thought and said "But of they did rip or something couldn't you like change into the looser ones then?" Gerard thought for a moment and said "But the tighter ones look good on me" he winks "don't you agree?" he poses as he asks the question and I just freeze. I look for a few moments at his ass and they really do look good on him but I pull my eyes up back to meet his eyes and say "Uh sure" he rolls his eyes and takes off his tight pants and my mouth opens a little at the sight of his pale legs and my eyes wonder upwards without my permission and land on his black boxers. When he puts his other ,looser pants on he grips my wrist and pulls me up the stairs to the gym floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry haven't updated in a while <3 hope this makes up for lost time? I have other stories I REALLY need to finish I know. Keep reading? Love you all.