The Love Nobody Understood

Gym isn't so bad after all

By the time we got to the gym floor we were the last people to get in line for roll call. "Mr.Way!" shouted coach Dale "If you're late one more time you're going to have detention am I understood?!" Gerard just brushes it off and says "Yes Mr.dale" lazily I smirk and the coach turned to me "And what is so funny Mr.-" he pauses and just looks at me and I just stand there "I don't believe I know you, are you new here?" I'm frozen then speak up "Um yeah I uh I'm Frank" I manage to say "Frank what?" the coach asks "Frank Iero" I say. The coach nods and goes to the center of the gym "Okay listen up! I want three laps around the football field! No stopping or breaks do you hear?!" everyone says "Yes sir" all together and he nods "Good. Now off to it!". Every bolts for the back gym doors I just follow Gerard because i'm not really sure on where to go everyone is running like this is a race to a huge ice-cream mountain while me and Gerard are just awkwardly jogging and I want to talk to him but i'm running out of breathe already and I really need the oxygen. We are on our second lap now and i'm sweating, we have slightly picked up our pace due to the stupid coach blowing his damn whistle behind us and clapping saying "Pick it up! What are you girls?". I can feel my hair sticking to my forehead and I look over and see Gerard's black hair is also clinging to his forehead. After we finish our laps the coach makes us both walk an extra one since we didn't "Give it all we had" so I took this chance to strike up a conversation. "So do we do this every day?" I start and he says "Oh uh yeah pretty much I mean after the laps and running shit is done we can basically do what we want though" she smiles. Oh god his smile is amazing and makes me melt inside, okay I sound like a girl, pull it together Frank. "So where your from Iero?" he knows my last name? I didn't- oh yeah coach made me say it-duh Frank. "Oh From California" I say "Dude my friend lives there but I doubt you know him" she laughs and it's so dorky the way he laughs but it's cute and makes me smile to myself "Who's your friend? Maybe I know him" Gerard pauses looking as if he doesn't want to tell me who his friend is he finally says "Bob" I laugh "Dude there are more than one guy named Bob in California" Gerard smiles and says "Yeah could there be more than one Bob Bryer?" I stop walking and Gerard looks confused and stops too "Dude! Bryer is like, my best friend!" Gerard's face lights up "Dude that's so cool" he starts walking and so do I it's quiet for a few moments and as we're walking in Gerard says "It's like we were connected dude!" I can't help but laugh and he stops and looks into my eyes and I lose it inside when he says "We were meant to meet". Just as I am about to say something the coach blows his stupid whistle and everybody stampedes inside to get cold water.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, haven't updated I know yeah thanks for reading though and I hope I will stop being lazy and finish all my stories this summer xoM.