The Love Nobody Understood

Friday already?

The week went by fast,with me getting used to my classes and not getting lost like the first day. I sit and eat lunch with Ray,Mikey,Miranda,Callie and Gerard,I'm still trying to figure Gerard out. The week also went by with Gerards' little touches and looks that I really want more of but at the same time don't want any because it just makes me ache for more of him and I don't need to climb so high up only to slip and fall. We're in health class when Gerard hands me a note it says 'It's Friday,wanna hang out with me and Mikey this weekend?' Frank writes in reply 'Sure,i'll txt my mom after class is over' and gives him the note back only to receive it moments later 'Alright,I can give you a ride. If you want? You could stay the night too?' Frank gets butterflies,staying over at GERARDS' house with GERARD in his ROOM at NIGHT but instead he writes back 'Sure a ride would be better than walking,I could stay all night. If that's okay?' Frank doesn't want to seem pushy or anything. He doesn't get the note back but Gerard smiles as if saying 'Yea it's fine'. When the bell rings I quickly take my phone out and text my mom 'I'm gonna stay the night with Mikey,is that fine?' I wait impatiently for a reply and smile when I get one 'That's fine,be home before dark tomorrow have fun' I get excited and go tell Gerard "Mom says I can stay the night" Gerard smiles "Alright cool,come on we'll wait for Mikey in the back parking lot" Gerard grabs his bookbag and I do too and follow him out to his car. He opens the door and motions for me to but my stuff in,we both put our bags in the back on the floor,Gerard takes out a cigarette and lights is blowing the smoke in the air,and fuck he makes smoking looks so hot. I need to get it together,I look away and see Mikey walking towards us "Hey Frank" Mikey waves at me and I smile and wave back "Finally Mikey you take forever" Gerard says then laughs,and god that laugh just kills me. I shake back to reality and see that Gerard has opened the door waiting for me to get in,I slide in the car and he shuts the door and it makes me jump a little then Mikey gets in the passenger seat up front and we head off down the road stopping by Starbucks on the way "Frank where do you live?" Gerard asks "Oh just take the next right and it's the 4th house on the left" Gerard mumbles the directions to himself. We pull up to my house and my parents are both still at work. I get out of the car "I'll uh be back in a minute it won't take long to get my things" I get in my house and run up the stairs to my room,I throw some clothes into a bag and some things i'll need. I come back outside and get in the car after I lock my house door "Alright let's go" Mikey nods and Gerard starts driving again. The farther down the road we go I get more excited,we reach their house and it's a little bigger than mine but it's nice. We go inside and I meet their parents and Mikey shows me his room and says "Frank you'll be sleeping in Gerards room since his is bigger" I smile and say "Okay" when inside butterflies are having a war in my stomach "My room is downstairs come on" Gerard grabs my hand,not my arm or wrist my HAND oh god he's holding my hand. He leads me downstairs to his room and no wonder his room is bigger it's a basement "You can just set your things down over there" I nod and put my bag in the corner I turn around and Gerards a little closer to me now "There's a bathroom in here too" he says and I can feel the heat from his mouth,his soft looking mouth I bit my lip and i'm about to lunge forward until I hear his mom day "Boys! Wash up for dinner!" so close.
♠ ♠ ♠
:o