The Love Nobody Understood

A night at the Way's

Me and Gerard met Mikey with their parents at the kitchen table after washing our hands and got seated. Mikey sat beside me and Gerard took a seat in front of me and smiled,oh god this is going to be the end of me. Their mom put spaghetti on all of our plates and we started eating,it was a little awkward until Mr.Way burped and we all laughed a little,except for Mrs.Way who said "Rude" but giggled a little too. "So Frank" it was Mrs.Way, I looked up from my plate "Where are you from?" I swallow "Oh uh California" I smile "Oh,that's pretty far. What school did you go to there?" god I hated that school "I went to a Catholic school" I said plainly and she nodded. We all finished dinner after some small talk and me avoiding eye contact with Gerard,we went up to Mikey's room since all the video games are in his room and Mikey shuts the door so we won't wake his mom and dad. "All right,who wants to get their ass beat by the video game king first?" I laugh because seriously the 'Video game king'? Mikey glares at me "All right you first" I smirk and we start. We played 10 times and I have to admit Mikey was pretty good he won most of them but not all,I look over at Gerard to see that he's drawing. I crawl up on the bed and look at the drawing,it's a haunted house "Dude,that's a really fucking good drawing" Gerard smiles and maybe blushes? I can't tell and he says "Ehh I guess" which was a complete understatement this drawing was amazing "Dude you're an amazing artist and you know it" Gerard was definitively blushing now. I could see Mikey roll his eyes "Come on Gee,your turn to get beat" Gerard giggled and oh god that will be the death of me his giggle is just so nerdy and adorable,okay focus Frank. We played video games until 1:30 in the morning which was still early for the Ways but i'm getting a little sleepy and I yawn then Mikey says "oh come on Frank you're not getting tired already are you?" I shrug and Mikey turns on the t.v and puts in a movie,oh it's The Nightmare Before Christmas cool. Mikey hops on the bed and pats a spot beside him "Come on Frank it's starting" I climb up on the bed beside Mikey which I soon realize i'm in the middle between Gerard and Mikey,Mikey gets up and turns off the lights and the movie starts. I watch the movie but make sure I don't get too close to Gerard,sometimes our legs touch or shoulders but Gerard doesn't seem to notice. It's the middle of the movie and I feel something on my shoulder and woah okay it's Gerard's head laying on my shoulder I look at him and then he looks up at me and my heart started pounding,with his eyes and mouth and just HIM. He takes his head off my shoulder and says "Oh,uh sorry i'm like a cuddler" he trails off and he's babbling but it's cute "No it's okay dude I don't mind" I smile and turn my head back to the t.v and wait for him to put his head back on my shoulder,which he does in no time. By the time the movie ends me and Gerard are all snuggled up next to each other and I look over to see that Mikey has fallen asleep. Gerard pulls away from me and I let him but it feels weird not to be all cuddled up next to him since we were for such a long time watching the movie "Come on we better go to sleep" Gerard smiled and I nodded "Yea okay" I got off of the bed and Gerard took my hand leading me down to his room and I blush and stare at our linked hands the whole way down.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg thank you all for reading i've been sick so yea here you go :D xoxoM