The Love Nobody Understood

I'm scared of the dark

We get to Gerard's room and he lets go of my hand which makes me sad but I let his hand go while he shows me his comics and cd's,I see we have alot in common I also look around his room and see his posters. Some are x-men and horror posters and some are just art which is very good art I must say. "Hey Gerard?" I ask he turns to me "Yea?" I look at the walls a bit more before asking "Did you draw these?" he laughs a little "Yea,why?" he says it likes it's no big deal "Dude they're amazing,how can you draw so good? Like seriously" I see Gerard blush and okay that has to be the cutest thing ever "I don't know how,I just kinda do" he shrugged. It was quiet for a few moments until Gerard broke the silence "Wanna watch a movie? I mean if you're not tired,you can uh go to sleep if you want too" he was babbling nervously and I couldn't help but laugh a little "Uh yea sure let's watch a movie" I smiled and I was kinda tired but I din't want to miss the opportunity of watching a movie with Gerard. Gerard smiled and put in a movie and sat on his bed,I just kept standing like a fucking idiot "You can sit on my bed you know" Gerard said and laughed,I laughed and rolled my eyes and climbed up on his bed which was in fact very comfortable and big. I looked at the t.v and x-men was on cool "Seriously x-men?" I laughed "Hey! x-men is the shit" I laughed "I'm kidding,I love this movie" the movie went on and things got awkward,I wanted to just cuddle the life out of Gerard but I don't want to make things weird between us so I just kept to myself. I saw Wolverine on the screen and wow he's hot,wow i'm a complete weirdo but he is okay? and I couldn't help saying it out loud either "Wolverine is kinda hot" I said and Gerard looked at me oh god what if he's gonna hate me for being weird? He'll laugh and make fun of me oh god here it comes "Yea I guess he is" what? did I hear him right? did he just AGREE with me? am I missing something here? Gerard laughed which made me laugh. I don't know how but I ended with my head rested on Gerard's shoulder and his head tilted on mine with one of his arms around my waist and it was very comfortable and I never wanted this to end,but it did as soon as the movie was over and Gerard yawned like a little kid running his eye "m'tired wanna go to sleep?" he's asking me if I wanna sleep with him?! I nodded my head yes and yawned too he turned off the t.v and the lights and before I could stop myself I blurted out "No,leave the light on!" Gerard look at me confused "Why?" I sighed "m'scared of the dark" I mumbled but he still heard me he smiled "How about I cut off the light and leave the lamp light on?" it wouldn't be that dark that'll work "Yea okay,that's fine" I smile. After he get the whole light thing sorted out I was nervous about sleeping in the same bed as Gerard and I could tell Gerard was too but he still gave me a smile and lifted the covers up to let me crawl underneath. When we got settled it was very awkward and I was scared to turn over in fear that I would roll on Gerard or something but my fears wear gone as soon as I felt Gerard squirm in his sleep and he snuggled up to me,my heart rate sped up as he held me closer by wrapping his arms around my waist "Gerard?" he just hummed lazily apparently half asleep already then he let go of me in a hurry "Oh god sorry Frank I didn't mean too" I laughed "No it's,you're pretty comfy" he smiled and snuggled up to me again and slowly sleep took me over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww some fluff for you guys xoxoM