The Love Nobody Understood

House to ourselves

After Mikey got ready he headed out and i'mg guessing he went to Pete's house,it was kinda awkward at first but then we went out for a walk and sometimes we would get so close to each other we bumped shoulders or our hands touched but I blushed and backed off and he just smiled. We walked for a while just talking and it's weird how I practically JUST MET Gerard and we're like best friends,well almost. I don't really know if he considers me his friend and I do't wanna ask because really who says "Are we friends?" I don't wanna seem ignorant so I just haven't asked. We get tired of walking and decide to head back to his house,when we get there the awkward feeling is back and I don't know what to do with myself so i just kinda follow Gerard around since I don't know my way around his house. Gerard turns to me "Are you hungry?" I nod and say "Yeah,kinda" I don't want to seem like a pig and I don't want to eat all of his food. I follow him into the kitchen and he opens the fridge while I take a seat and the table "So what d'ya want?" I think a minute then say "Uh what do you have?" he looks through the fridge before replying "I think i'll just order pizza because i'm a horrible cook" he laughs and I giggled he picks up the phone "What kind of pizza do you like?" "Cheese" I say and it sounds kinda loud because we haven't really been talking since we got in the house. He nods and dials the number and I wait patiently while he orders. I feel really awkward just standing here looking at him as he orders but after a little while he hangs up, "So..." I want to make a conversation but I just CAN'T with Gerard he makes me nervous. He laughs a little and smiles and his smile I just can't take it anymore I am so gone for Gerard and I want to tell him everything and how I feel about him but i'm afraid of what will happen. And yeah I just realized we have been starring at each other the whole time. I sigh and start "Gerard." he blinks "Yeah Frankie?" oh god he called me 'Frankie' again. I take a deep breathe "Okay so we're really good friends well at least I think we are and I just met you and so you're like great and perfect and I just kinda like you and it would be great if you liked me back and oh god i'm rambling and-" my words were cut off by something. It took me a while to realize that the 'something' was Gerard's lips on mine,wow okay. GERARD IS KISSING ME AND I'M JUST STANDING HERE. I close my eyes and push my lips firmer onto his and wow okay Gerard has really soft lips and is a great kisser. I can't help but put my arms around his neck and get closer although we are already pretty close I just feel I need to be CLOSER. He starts parting his lips and pulling them back together again slowly which I am thankful for because my brain is only half working right now. I move my mouth against his and everything is just perfect. I feel Gerard holding my waist and yea this is great. Eventually we pull apart to get air but we still stay close with his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck. I blush which is kinda girly but right now I could care less. I bite my lip nervously "What was that for?" I ask him even though i'm scared of the answer,he just smiles and says "I like you too" I smile and he kisses me again.
I'm so glad I moved schools.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll add more later because yea school and stuff xoM~

*o* FINALLY