The Love Nobody Understood

Boring Sunday

When I finally get home my mom and dad are hauling in the sofa into the living room. As soon as I get inside I go straight upstairs and charge my iPod. While my iPod charges I slightly jump and land on my bed.I might as well catch up on my reading, so I lay on my bed reading "The Last Of Midnight" my new comic book. By the I finish my iPod is fully charged,so I unhook the charger and put in my headphones. I play a song full blast to drown out the world as I sing quietly so my mom and dad couldn't hear. When the song is over I get tired of lying in my bed so I get up and walk to the kitchen, the place I use to avoid. It brings back memories of when I would allow myself to starve,to get too thin and still think I was big.I shudder at the memories that come to my mind,I make my way to the fridge and make a ham and cheese sandwich. After I finish I decide to clean my own plate to make it easier on my mom. I pass my mom in the walkway as I leave the kitchen as she goes in. She sound exhausted when she says "Frank,do me a favor and get me a glass of water, please?" I nod and find a glass, fill it up and hand it to her. She takes big gulps and some water trickles down the sided of her mouth she quickly wipes it off with the back of her hand. "Thanks,who knew that recliner was so heavy?" she says in a joking manner,she puts the now empty glass in the sink. I walk back up to my room, I look at my clock it reads '8:22 p.m'. I'm bored and decide to text my old friend Bob we were really close back in California. We text back and forth for a while I usually don't text that much I look at the clock it's only '8:35 p.m' I decide to go for another walk. My mom doesn't seem to care that I didn't ask. I make my way to the playground I avoided earlier. I don't hear or see anyone so I go and sit on a swing and I draw some lines ans random swirls in the sand. I end up drawing some sort of alien looking thing, I hear something or someone sit in a swing I look up it's a girl. She's looking at the sand and her hair hanging in front of her face. Black, she has long black hair I think she can feel me looking at her because she lifts her head. When she turns to me her bangs rest over her left eye, she looks at me,smiles then she walks away. I don't know when she leaves or IF the leaves because she was wearing all black. When it gets to dark I start heading home i'm dreading the first day of my new school in the morning. When I get home I say a quick hello to my mom and say goodnight to my dad and go upstairs. I take off my shoes,and jacket off and put on some pajama pants I put on my headphones as I lay in my bed then sleep takes me away while I listen to Bewitched.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow what a boring chapter...........don't worry next chapter will have more action to it :D