Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

I Can’t Take Another Disappointment

Six

Brian came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. The smile that was on his face instantly fell when he saw Danny lying on the bed that Holly was supposed to be on.

“What are you doing here? Where’s Holly?” Brian yelled.

Danny grinned, “She asked to trade rooms.”

“Goddammit!” He yelled angrily then grabbed some clothes out of his bags before stalking off back into the bathroom.

Danny shrugged and continued to watch TV. Brian angrily punched the dry wall and was surprised that he didn’t break anything. There was just some blood and he may have sprained a few fingers but that was a small price to pay. He quickly pulled on his clothes then raced out of the room to find Holly. Brian thought maybe he could talk some sense into her.

“If you’re looking for Holly she just left.” Zacky spoke as Brian ran past him.

He stopped fast and turned around, “Where did she go?”

“She went out to eat with Ben.”

Brian growled, “Where?”

“I don’t know. They left about ten minutes ago so maybe you can catch them.”

He nodded and quickly ran down a flight of stairs to get outside where he was bombarded by fans that had gotten wind of where they were staying. He hated to be rude but he was on a mission to get Holly back, and nothing was going to stand in the way of that.

***

The taxi stopped in front of a small restaurant. Ben paid the man and slid out, holding his hand out to help Holly out. She admired that he did that. Brian had never treated her as nice as Ben had in the last few hours. He was more of a man that hit it once like a bong hit it twice than he’s gone. Of course in their relationship there had been some good times but Brian made her cry more than he made her smile.

“Yeh picked a cozy little dinner.” Ben snickered as they walked inside.

Holly smirked, “Well this is a date, isn’t it?”

Ben chuckled softly, “Only if yeh want it to be.”

“Of course, I’m always supposed to help the less fortunate.” She joked, pinching his cheek.

He grabbed a hold of her hand and gently pulled her over to a table for two. The waitress came and took their orders for drinks, making sure to give Ben flirty looks which he paid no attention to. Holly was surprised when she used to go out with Brian, he made sure to give the waitresses attention, and sometimes even more attention than he gave her.

“Mmm, the chicken looks good.” Ben set the menu down.

Holly bit her lip as she looked over the choices before deciding on the spaghetti. When the waitress came back she took their orders and leaned over on the table to show Ben her cleavage, which he ignored and went on talking to Holly.

“Yeh look beautiful tonight, luv.”

Holly blushed and smiled then they both laughed when they saw the waitress stalk away.

“But seriously, yeh do look beautiful.” He smiled.

Holly looked down at her hands and smiled softly. Ben reached over and lifted her head up to look at him.

“Yeh do.”

He kissed her hand and she smiled, but before he could say anything the waitress came back and set their food down with an aggravated look. Ben looked down at the food and switched their plate around.

“No don’t do that.” The waitress quickly spoke up.

Ben gave her a look, “Why not?”

“Um it’s just that-” She started but was cut off by a guy with a name tag that read Manager

He furrowed his eyebrows, “Is there a problem here?”

Ben nodded, “This bird did somethin’ to Holly’s food.”

“Is this true?” He glared at the waitress.

She stuttered trying to come up with a response but found that she couldn’t. He took both plates away and informed them that he would have another meal out in no time.

“I think you just got her fired.” Holly giggled.

Ben grinned, “Good.”

Holly rolled her eyes but couldn’t seem to fight off the smile on her face. Their food arrive fast and they ate while making conversation and laughing. They spent the rest of the evening together. Everywhere they went, Ben held her hand and the even danced together at a street dance that was going on. Every time he twirled her around she felt her heartbeat increase. Never before had she felt this way about anyone, not even Brian.