Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Stolen Moment

Chapter 10: Great Escape

So, today's Monday. I didn't really want to leave for school but I had to. Maybe I should just drop school and take up Lou's offer to tour the world with him and the boys? NO. No, Lil. You need to focus. University of West London. You will not be a bum and hang off of Louis' money.

"Oh, it's nice to see everyone up and about before me. Usually, I'm the one who's in here first." I said in surprise as I entered the kitchen and caught sight of the boys who were already eating breakfast. "Who cooked?"

"I did!" Niall exclaimed happily. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, Nialler. You saved me ten minutes of cooking." I thanked him and moved to sit in between Louis and Liam. Zayn looked up at me and grinned.

"Morning, babe." He greeted.

"Morning, Zaynster." I answered and winked at him which, luckily, went unnoticed by all the guys.

"Hey, hey.. Stop flirting with my sister, you." Louis said to Zayn which made me giggle and pinch his cheek.

"He was merely greeting me a good morning, Lou. There's a difference between that and flirting." I pointed out using a big fat lie. Lou shrugged and grinned at me.

"Sure seemed like flirting to me." He answered before stuffing a spoonful of porridge into his mouth.

"Wait, why is there tons of sugar in your porridge? Lou, you're gonna get sick if you keep up with that nasty eating habit of yours." I chastised and wagged my finger at Lou.

"This is the last time, Lil." He said with a mouthful of porridge which made me cringe. Yeah, I have some pet peeves about eating and speaking.. As well as chewing loudly.

"Hazza, watch over him for me, please? I don't want him getting sick with all the sugar that he's ingesting." i muttered and looked at Harry who nodded as he ate his breakfast.

"Oh goodness, I haven't even packed yet. Anyone care to help me?" I asked aloud and looked around before setting my gaze to Zayn.

"I'll help you. I'm done, anyway." He said and got up off his chair.

"You sure, mate? You barely touched your food." Liam said seriously.

"I'm not all that hungry. I ate before I took a cab here." Zayn explained. I smiled at him before motioning for him to follow me.

"No funny business!" Niall joked which made me blush.

"Shut up, Niall!" I hollered as I ran up the stairs before quickly entering my room and shutting the door behind Zayn. He grinned at me before cupping my face in his hands and kissing me eagerly. My hands tangled themselves in his hair and he chuckled against my lips which made shivers shoot across my spine.

Zayn then glided his left hand down to my waist and pulled me closer before spinning us around and pinning me to the door as quietly as possible. I responded eagerly to his kisses and opened my mouth when he ran his tongue across my bottom lip. It suddenly felt so hot in my chilly bedroom, so I tugged a bit on my pink tie to loosen it before running my hands over Zayn's torso and pushing his varsity jacket off his shoulders.

"You're all packed and ready to go, yeah?" he asked softly as he continued kissing me. I nodded and began kissing him feverishly which caused him to moan quietly.

"Sshh, babe. Someone might hear us." I whispered and bit his bottom lip and cupped his arse before squeezing which made him jump in shock.

"Did you just grope my arse?" He asked quietly as he chuckled.

"Why? Did you like it?" I teased and bit his bottom lip again.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." He said and raised his eyebrows once as he grinned.

"Yes or no question, mate." I answered with a smirk as I ran my fingertips over his abs.

"Y-yes." He stuttered. I laughed and kissed him again.

"Good answer."

***

"So, I made some chicken, mashed potatoes, and buttered carrots for tonight. Don't forget to reheat it, Zayn. And, don't forget to give the boys 3 pieces each, okay? Maybe Liam should re-heat everything?" I fussed on about what Zayn should do while I was at school this week. Oh jeebus. I feel like a mother.

"Don't worry, Lil. Relax. I have everything under control." Zayn said softly before wrapping an arm around my shoulders in what seemed to be a friendly manner; but, both of us knew that it was something more than that. as for what happened ealier.. We didn't make it past 2nd base since Zayn and I didn't want to rush things.

"I'm sorry. I'm being a worry wart, yeah?" I murmured and he chuckled before kissing my cheek.

"Somewhat. You have to put a little faith in my microwave-operating skills." He said with a grin and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Okay. But, at the first sign of difficulty.. Liam's in-charge." I said and pointed to Liam who was in front of me.

"Hey! Why can't I be in-charge?" Louis protested as he looked at me through the rear-view mirror.

"Eyes on the road, Lou! I, for one, actually want to get to school in one piece. I still have that physics exam." I said seriously and Lou laughed before glue-ing his eyes to the road.

"Such a smarty pants." Harry teased from the front seat.

"Says the boy who's a straight A student. Look at the pot calling the kettle black." I said with a roll of my eyes which made all the boys laugh.

"First stop, Westminster School. Time to get the bloody hell out of this van, Lil." Lou joked. I rolled my eyes and pressed a kiss to Zayn's cheek, then Liam's, followed by Niall's, then Harry, and, finally, Louis.

"Remember: If something goes wrong.. Liam's in-charge!" I reminded the boys.

"What if Liam gets hurt?" Niall piped up.

"Then, Zayn's in-charge! And, please, if anyone gets hurt.. Go directly to the hospital. No Nando's pit stops no matter how shallow the wound is. Okay?" I said and looked directly at Niall.

"What if--" Harry began but I cut him off.

"Then you're in charge, Hazza. Then, you, Niall. Just don't let Lou be in-charge. Who knows what catastrophe will ensue if he's in-charge?" I said coolly and then laughed.

"Hey! I take offense in that!" Louis protested.

"You were supposed to be offended, Lou." I answered and grinned at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyyy... Si.. Hey, guys! I'm sorry if i didn't update yesterday. I was gonna update, but, sadly.. I had to study for finals. Ergh.

Again, excuse the spelling errors. I'm mostly updating from my iPhone since I really don't really have time to boot it up.

Oh, and.. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO Zayren and seventeen forever. :) you guys really make my day. :D

Please, please, please.. Leave me some comments. I'm sorta getting discouraged to write since nobody else is commenting. :(