Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

He's The One

"Hi, mummy!" I greeted enthusiastically as I stood by my door; opening it as wide as it would go. My mother beamed at me as she stepped through the threshold and wrapped me in one of her warm hugs that I missed so much.

"Oh, you've grown, Lillian!" She said happily. I grinned at her and took the little bundle of fur that was in her arms.

"That's what's supposed to happen, mum. I'm supposed to grow, not shrink." I joked and she giggled before setting her bag down on the sofa and shrugging her coat off then hanging it on the coat rack.

"Oh, still as cheeky as Louis." She stated and pinched my cheek. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her as she made her way around my dorm room.

"Duchess! You've grown.. fatter." I said and scratched Duchess' tummy with my index finger.

"She's been eating tons of food." Mum stated.

"I will never get why you prefer table food instead of dog food, fatty." I said with a grin as I looked down at Duchess that was cradled in my arms. She growled and snapped at me.

"Okay, okay. No more teasing. Fatty." I said with a giggle before setting her down on the floor and plopping down on the couch.

"How are things going with Zayn?" My mum asked as she sat down across from me. I blushed beet red and looked down at my hands before fiddling my thumbs.

"U-umm.. everything's.." She cut me off.

"Zayn told me everything and asked me not to tell Louis or the boys." She told me with a smile on her face. I sighed a breath of relief and I grinned before sitting down beside her. I took her hands into my own and beamed at her.

"Oh, mummy! He's so perfect! He took me out on a very early morning date and everything was just so simple yet so perfect! And, when we kiss.. I feel so special! I see sparks when I close my eyes." I said happily as I acted like a totally lovesick teenager. "I love him and he loves me, mummy! Ugh.. he's just so perfect."

"Is he 'the one', Lillian?" My lovely mother asked with a grin on her face. She's not like most mothers who would immediately go berserk during conversations like these. She's awesome.

"I.. I think so, mummy." I whispered in realisation. She beamed and hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you, Lillian! You've finally found true love." She murmured and kissed my cheek.

***

"Lil! Lillian! You've been zoned-out for ten minutes now. What's happening to you?" Brad said snappily as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. I shook my head to shake myself our of the state I was in and smiled at all of them.

"She's in-love, Brad. Let her be." Marge said with a goofy smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and ducked my head to hide the blush that was on my cheeks.

VAS HAPPENIN'!?

That's Zayn's message tone.

"Ooh! Zayn just sent her a text." Grace teased. I blushed even harder and got my iPhone from my pocket and read the message under the table.

From: Zayn <3
Today's Tuesday. Day off. So, I'll come by tonight and maybe we can have dinner in your room? :*


I smiled and bit my bottom lip as I typed in my reply.

To: Zayn <3
Of course. Come on over at around 7-ish? X

From: Zayn <3
Sounds awesome, babe. :D I'm pretty excited!

To: Zayn <3
What are you excited about? ;)

From: Zayn <3
Seeing my gorgeous girlfriend again and kissing her after almost two days. :*

To: Zayn <3
Lucky girl, your girlfriend is. I'm sure she's also excited.

From: Zayn <3
I love you. xx

To: Zayn <3
I love you, too. :* I can't wait to see you tonight.

From: Zayn <3
Me, too. :) Are you with the Food Crew?

To: Zayn <3
As usual. We're having lunch. Mum dropped by earlier. You sneaky little git! :3

From: Zayn <3
What? She was ecstatic when she found out! ;D

To: Zayn <3
Yeah. She said so herself. Have you eaten yet?

From: Zayn <3
Yeah. The pasta you made was heavenly. I ate almost half of it. The boys almost tied me up and taped my mouth to keep me from eating it all. :D

To: Zayn <3
Stop it. You're embarrassing me. >.<

From: Zayn <3
Okay. Haha! I love you. <3

To: Zayn <3
I love you more. ;D

From: Zayn <3
No! I love you more!

To: Zayn <3
No! I LOVE YOU MORE!


I waited for his reply but he didn't send anything. Instead, he called. So, I answered.

"Hello?" I answered with a smile on my face.

"I love YOU more!" Zayn whisper-yelled into the receiver. I giggled and bit my bottom lip.

"What!? I love YOU more." I said and all the girls giggled.

"Blech. You two are so gross." Jerome stated which made me roll my eyes.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you, Lillian Jane Tomlinson!" Zayn full-out yelled which made me burst out laughing.

"I love you more, Zayn Jawaad Malik!" I answered and grinned as a blush crept up my cheeks.

"Zayn! Time to clean the living room!" Niall's unmistakeable voice rang out.

"Okay. Just a minute, Niall!" Zayn asnwered. "I'll see you later, okay, love? The guys made a mess of the scrabble board in the living room."

I giggled and nodded.

"Of course, babe. I love you." I bid.

"I love you, too. I would kiss you so passionately right now.. but, that would just have to wait. I love you MORE! Bye, baby." He bid. I smiled and then whispered my own 'bye' before we both hung up at the same time. I know this because we always hang up at the same time.

He really IS the one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, guys! Oh gawd.. Sorry if ti sucks.. I'm in a bit of a rush.. >.<

So, thanks to Zayren, seventeen forever., and Prima-Donna for.. well.. making my entire week. :D

Sooo.. yeah.. nighty nights, guys. LAST DAY OF FINALS TOMORROW! Whoooo! ;D

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)