Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Appreciation

I opened my eyes to a very bright morning in Orlando, Florida. Today's the second-to-last day of the boys' North American tour and I couldn't wait until we went to Ft. Lauderdale to wrap this whole thing up so that we could go back to Surrey and relax for a while before going back to our semi-normal lives. Well, I'll be going back to my semi-normal life as a student even though Louis and Zayn are so against my going back to school. I'm not even sure how I could cope with being pregnant and attending school at the same time. Maybe I should just continue with being an online student? You know, so that I could watch over the house in Surrey while also completing a very huge phase in my life? I'm so confused right now that it's not even funny.

After mulling over my thoughts for a few more minutes, I turned to my side and my breath caught in my throat as my eyes landed on the most handsome man in the whole universe. My husband. The thought of having this man as mine and mine only brought a smile to my lips as my right hand gently inched up to his face before my fingertips ran along his jaw, down to his chin, and then back up to his cheek.

The tip of my index finger trailed up along the bridge of his nose and he inhaled deeply which made my actions stop all at once. I didn't want to wake him up. Not after he carried me up here from the tour bus last night; without waking me up. After a few short seconds, I resumed tracing his facial features with the tip of my index finger; paying very particular attention to his beautiful lips. I blinked once and couldn't help the smile that graced my lips yet again as they set sight to his long lashes. Everyone coveted those lashes of his; even I did. And then, I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on his lips before closing my eyes and smiling again in pure bliss and satisfaction.

"You look so beautiful when you smile like that." Zayn's sleepy voice rang in the suite which startled me; making my eyes bolt open and my heart beat erratically in my chest. "Who am I kidding? You always look beautiful."

His comment made me blush and caused him to chuckle, "Good morning."

"Good morning, love. How did you sleep?" Zayn asked softly before flashing me a sleepy grin that would have made the panties of billions of girls drop onto the floor in a split second.

"Fine. You?" I asked quietly.

"Heavenly." He admitted with a cheesy grin which made my heart race. I'm feeling like a single teenager and not a married teen right now. The things that Zayn makes me feel...

"I-" I was about to proclaim my undying love for Zayn, but, my brother just had to intervene.

"Lil! Wake up! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Louis literally banged on the door which made me roll my eyes and reluctandly get out of bed to let Louis in.

"What's got your knickers in a twist, Lou?" I asked curiously; taking in his dishelved hair, striped shirt, and wide eyes.

"You got your first fan bear!" He exclaimed before holding up a small stuffed bear the size of his hand.

"Fan bear?" I asked confusedly. What the hell is a fan bear?

"It's a bear that fans give you. Sometimes I wonder why and how you're the smart one out of the two of us." He said sassily which made me glare at him.

"I hope you fall down the stairs," I grumbled. "How exactly did you manage to get my 'fan bear'?"

"The lads and I were outside getting some things from the bus and some fans were there and they asked where you were and normal yet creepy things like fans ask. And then they begged me to give this to you." He narrated off-handedly; waving his hand around in that typical Louis manner of his.

"What kind of questions did they ask?" I prodded.

"Like how the baby is, what the gender will be, when the baby will be born, what the baby's name will be... things like that." He answered coolly which made me smile and look back at Zayn who was still laying in bed.

"Did you hear that, baby? Not everyone hates Layne or Euan!" I said with a wide grin which made Zayn frown as if he was in pain.

"Lil, hate is such a strong word..." Louis trailed off. I turned around to look at him and found him looking at me with a sad expression on his face.

"I... I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." I mumbled quietly; ashamed that I didn't even filter my words before spewing them out.

The topic about the fans and Layne/Euan has been a touchy subject with Zayn and the boys as well as our families since some of the girls gave some pretty nasty comments when the news of my pregnancy came out. Some of them called my names; harsh names that even their mothers wouldn't dare to say to other people. But, I couldn't care less. As Dr. Seuss once said, 'those who don't mind matter, and those who matter don't mind.'. Well, maybe I did care... a tad bit.

"It-" Zayn began, but I never got to hear it since I bolted for the bathroom with one hand clamped to my mouth and one positioned at my stomach. Morning sickness is one of the things that I can live without.

"Lil, are you okay?" Louis asked stupidly. I closed my eyes and spat the vile fluids from my mouth, "I feel grand! Bitch."

And then, I felt a hand gently pull my hair back. I sighed in contentment when I smelled Zayn's familiar scent engulf my senses as he crouched down beside me; rubbing my back while pulling my hair from my face. Lucky, lucky.

***

"After tomorrow we're gonna go home," Zayn whispered in my ear before placing a kiss on my temple as we sat on the couch in the hotel room with the boys; watching a movie. "Are you excited?"

"Definitely. Are you?" I asked softly.

"Yes. As much as I like touring America with you and the boys and staying at fancy hotels, nothing beats staying in your own home." He admitted which made me smile and intertwine my fingers with his.

"Lil, what did the doctor say, by the way?" Liam asked curiously from the love seat.

"The baby's healthy and should be here by January. Nothing grand yet." I answered with a shrug and smile which made all the boys look at me intently.

"You're hiding something." Louis pointed out as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What? Me? No. What would I hide?" I rambled; trying to sound nonchalant.

"Who knows what you would hide." Niall teased.

"I would tell you guys, okay? I'm not hiding anything. Now.. just... go and watch the movie." I tried to wave them off, but their gazes still rested on me. I felt like I was being roasted alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Lil's Outfit

I am soooo freaking sorry for not updating in so long! I was busy with school.. and Prelim exams just got done. So.... yeah. Sorry! AND.. OH NO.. IS LIL HIDING SOMETHING!? WHAT COULD IT BE? Any guesses?

On a completely unrelated note.. I finally got Fifty Shades Freed even though I finished the Trilogy on ebook last week.