Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Beautiful Me

Chapter 12: Beautiful Me

"Do I look okay?" I fussed for the umpteenth time as I paced around my dorm room.

"You look beautiful, Lil. Now, pipe down and wait for Zayn." Pandora said and steered me to the nearest sofa before pushing me down on it and stalking off to the door. I placed my hands on my lap and fiddled my thumbs.

"Stop fidgeting, Lil. It's five minutes to 7." Evelyn said and grinned at me before dragging Pandora and Marge out of the room.

I sighed and closed my eyes as I tried to calm my erratic heartbeat. Who knew that seeing your boyfriend after almost two days can be this nerve-wracking?

knock, knock

I got up off the sofa and hastened over to the front door before opening it and letting my emotions get the best of me. I jumped on Zayn and wrapped my arms around him before pressing my lips to his. He chuckled into the kiss and held me by my arse before wrapping my legs around his waist and closing the door with his foot.

"I missed you." He whispered huskily as he detached his lips from my own and placed them on my neck. I threw my head back and let out a contented sigh as he sucked and bit my neck.

"I missed you, too. Oh god, Zayn." I moaned and he smiled against my neck before continuing with his ministrations.

***

"You want some dinner?" I asked after almost ten minutes of silence. As much as we both wanted IT to happen, we gathered what self-control we had left and stopped before it got too heated. We wanted to wait for the perfect place and the perfect time.

"What's for dinner?" He asked quietly as he placed a hand on my cheek and gently caressed it. I smile and pecked his lips.

"Chicken. Your favorite." I answered with a grin. He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine before pulling me over him which had me in a straddling position. It was a very compromising position.

"You know me too well." He murmured and wrapped my arms around his neck before carrying me, as I was, to the small kitchen.

"Of course. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't know you all that well?" I smiled and kissed him. He set me down on the counter and stood in between my legs as he leaned in and claimed my lips with his.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered as he laced his fingers with mine and kissed my neck.

" Mmmm.. You're either blind or just trying to flatter me. I'm hardly pretty." I muttered and Zayn looked at me seriously before removing his hands from my own and cupping my face in his hands.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world. No other girl even comes close." He whispered and kissed my lips lightly.

"I'm not as pretty as those models you shot WMYB with." I said quietly as I tried to avoid his eyes.

"No, you aren't... You're far more beautiful than all of them. Sure, they're skinnier than you.. But.. You're sexier and more gorgeous than them." He whispered and I smiled as I blushed. "You know, babe? You make me want to say 'I do'.. Always."

"Like.." He cute me off.

"Marriage... I do. But, we're too young for that right now. I can wait. I'll always wait for you." He said softly and I blushed even harder before biting my bottom lip.

"Promise?" I whispered shyly. Oh god! We're talking about marriage here!

"I promise you with all of my heart." He answered and I smiled before placing my hand on his cheek and running my thumb gently over the smooth skin.

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too." he answered and smiled back at me.

***

"What if... your fans didn't take our relationship too well and were threatening me to murder me?" I asked softly as my cheek rested on Zayn's chest. We were currently laying in bed; playing a game of 'what if?'.

"Would you break up with me?" He asked quietly as he continued stroking my hair.

"No. I would be stupid to do that." I admitted and we smiled at each other.

"Well then.. i'll tell them to bugger off. You're more important to me than anyone else." He whispered and kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, guys!! Finals is OFFICIALLY done!! My first year of college just wrapped up.. Tomorrow's the official start of my summer! Yaaaaaay! And, to celebrate.. The whole class and I are gonna go swimming. ;) isn't that fun or what?? I'm just gonna laze by the pool all day since we have the whole resort to ourselves. Ahhh.. The perks of having one of your bestfriends' family own a resort. ;)

I'm not really sure if I can update tomorrow.. But i will try..

Thanks so very much to Zayren for commenting yet again. Seriously, you broghten up my whole day with your comments. Thank you! :)

Comments, please? With sugar on top?