Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

The Truth

Chapter 14: The Truth

"Wake up, Lil!" Someone whispered from above me as I felt a hand shake me awake.

"Go the fuck away." I muttered and buried my face within my pillow.

"Ouch. That's a bit harsh to say to someone who cancelled on One Direction for you, don't you think?" The same voice answered. One Direction?! That voice!

"Please, don't let this be a dream." I said quietly as I looked up  through narrowed eyes.

"This isn't a dream, love." The one and only Zayn Malik said with a breathtaking smile on his handsome face.

I full-out grinned and wrapped my arms around him which made him drop down on the bed with me. He chuckled and looked into my soul using his mesmerizing eyes.

"Good morning." He whispered and gently kissed my lips. I furrowed my eyebrows and pushed him away. He looked at me in disbelief and I started giggling. My hands flew up to cover my mouth as I continued giggling.

"What's so funny? And why did you push me away." He pouted.

"I have morning breath, you dolt." I said with a giggle as I made to move out of my bed. Zayn rolled his eyes at me and I sat up at the edge of the bed before standing up.

"Do I look like I care?" He exclaimed as he jumped out of the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist before lifting me up and pinning me down on the mattress. "I just want to snog my girlfriend senseless."

"Zayn! Let me brush my teeth first!" I squealed as he leaned in. Then, he claimed his lips with mine quite roughly which made me giggle as I imagined what we would look like if someone happened to walk in on us at this very moment.

His hands trailed down my sides as my own pair travelled up from his torso, to his neck, then into his hair.

"Watch the hair." He murmured as he unlatched his lips from mine for a second. I tugged at his hair in response and he let out a cross between a groan and a moan.

"It's either snogging or your hair. Take your pick." I said in between heated kisses. He continued kissing me until he broke off and grinned down at me.

"Hair." He said in a playful manner. I couldn't help but scowl at him.

"Fine then. Excuse me. I need to brush my teeth." I hissed and roughly shoved him off of me.

"Lil, I was just joking." He said in panic as he regained his composure. I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly. I looked at my reflection in the mirror ad scowled at Zayn through the mirror. He bit the inside of his bottom lip as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around my waist then rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just joking. You know I love you. I love you more than my hair, my self, my hair products.. I love you more than life itself, Lil." He whispered and then kissed my cheek lightly.

"You're just saying that so I would forgive you." I whispered coolly, even though inside I was doing a very bad impression of Niall's Irish dancing in joy.

"I'm not. Lil, I love you more than life itself. I really do. I would scream it out at the top of my lungs if not for the possibility of Louis murdering me and yelling at you afterwards." He said with a quiet chuckle which made me smile.

Quack quack quack

My phone was ringing. Who could it be at 7 AM?! Oh yeah.. ANYBODY.

"Coming, coming." I muttered bitterly as I trudged towards my bed and picked my phone up. "Hello?"

"ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH ZAYN!?" Louis' unmistakeable voice rang out. I almost dropped my phone but remembered that I was holding an expensive iPhone and Louis would probably throw a fit if he found out that I needed a new one. Well, not really..

"What gave you that idea?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"It's all over the news! Newspapers! Magazines! Gossip columns! News channels! Are you, Lil?!" He asked frantically. I bit my bottom lip and looked at Zayn who must've heard the whole thing since it was so quiet in the room.

"We need to tell him." He mouthed. I nodded and took in a deep breath.

"Louis, don't be mad... But.." I started to answer but he cut me off.

"I KNEW IT! YOU ARE DATING HIM! Guys, they're official! LAYN IS OFFICIAL!" He started yelling loudly and I heard a chorus of cat calls from the boys.

"Oh my gawd. What the hell, Lou?!" I asked in disbelief. This was not what I was expecting. I expected yelling. Lots if it. Angry yelling. But not this kind of yelling. Not that it's a bad thing.

"We've been waiting a whole year for you two to go out! It's about time!" Louis answered with a laugh which made me blush and beckon Zayn over.

"Lou's... Happy for us. Wait a minute.. What are the press saying?" I asked aloud as realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

"It all started with the picture of you two seen inside a cab. You were sleeping on Zayn's shoulder and he was holding your hand." Harry answered. I must be on speaker. So, at that, I set it to speaker so that Zayn could join in.

"Is he there with you?" Liam asked.

"I'm here." Zayn answered somewhat reluctantly.

"If I find out that you marred my sister's innocence this early into the relationship.. I will throw sherbet at you!" Louis threatened Zayn which made me giggle.

"Okay, Lou. Zayn knows the consequences of "marring my innocence" as you put it." I said with a laugh. Zayn grinned and silently kissed my lips.

"I love you." Zayn mouthed which made my heart race wildly in my chest.

"I love you, too." I answered and smiled at him.

"How long have you two been going out?" Niall asked.

"Ever since Sunday. So, 4 days, 3 hours, 16 minutes, and" Zayn checked his watch. "12 seconds."

"Creepy much?" I teased and nudged him using my shoulder. He chuckled and held my hand before placing his free one on my cheek and leaning in.

"Why has it gone silent?!" Louis yelled which made me giggle quietly. "Zayn! I swear on Liam's dead fish.. I will bloody murder you if you're doing what I think you're doing!"

"Oh, shut up, Louis." I whispered and claimed Zayn's lips with mine before laying down on the sofa and dragging him down with me.

"Lil! What are you two doing!?" Lou questioned frantically which made me smile even more into the kiss. Butterflies flooded my stomach as Zayn placed his hands on my waist and drew little circles on my hip bone using his thumbs.

"Calm down, Lou. They're just probably snogging." Harry said; trying to appease Louis.

"No! No! Oh my god.. This is just so wrong! My sister is snogging one of my bestfriends while I'm unknowingly listening." Louis said in horror. I giggled and broke off from the kiss for a moment before reaching over to the table and dropping the call.

"Finally. Peace and quiet." Zayn murmured and I laughed before picking up where we left off.

***

"Zayn, NO!" I squealed frantically as Zayn put some baking powder into the mixing bowl.

"Why?" He pouted. I giggled and moved to stand beside him as I grabbed the measuring spoon.

"That's too many. Here. The recipe says a quarter teaspoon." I said softly as he put the proper amount of baking powder in the bowl.

"I really suck at cooking... and baking. When we get married, I'll leave you to the kitchen." He said with a wink which made my legs feel like Jell-O. I smiled and leaned up on my toes before pressing a light kiss to his lips.

"I love you." I whispered and smiled up at him.

"Well, I love you more." He said with a smirk which made me roll my eyes. I pouted and poke his side which made both of us laugh.

"Something smells good." I pointed out. Ee dashed over to the oven and peeked in to see that the Swiss Roll was done.

"Wow! Where did you learn to bake?" Zayn asked as I got the pastry from the oven. I set the tray down on a cooling rack and left it there to set.

"I want to be a chef, remember?" I asked with a smile as I continued making the cookie dough.

"Oh... Right. So, you learned by yourself?" He questioned. I nodded and tasted the cookie dough before grinning in triumph since it tasted heavenly.

"Louis loves cookie dough. Can you bring some to him when you go home? Please, babe?" I asked softly with a pout on my lips.

"Of course, love."

***

"I'm bored." I pointed out. Zayn chuckled and got out of bed then grabbed my laptop off my study table before proceeding to plop down beside me.

"We should clean up the rumour mill." He stated with a devious smile.

"How are we gonna do that?" I asked curiously.

"Twitcam, of course. By the way, thank you for thinking that I'm an awesome kisser." He winked at me which made me blush.

"Oh my gawd." I muttered and he started laughing as he logged into his twitter account.

"Baby, come on.. It's starting." He said and beckoned me over. I rolled my eyes and laid down on the bed before burying my face into my pillow. I was nervous; sue me. Thoughts about multiple hate messages kept appearing in my mind. But, not once did I think about breaking it off with Zayn so I could steer clear of haters.

"Unnnnghhh.." I groaned and Zayn chuckled before taking my hand and pulling me up to sit beside him. My hair must've looked like hell since I felt it going in different directions. So, I put a hand to my hair and tried to fix it. But, Zayn stopped me and fixed it himself which gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey, guys." Zayn started. I but my bottom lip and clutched Zayn's hand tighter in mine.

"Hi." I said with a smile and a small wave.

"We just want to clear up the rumour mill. Lil and I.. We're dating." He said calmly with an underlying smugness which made me giggle. Who cares if I get haters?! I have my awesome boyfriend, my loving family, and my fantastic friends.

"Yes. Like.. Boyfriend-girlfriend." I confirmed.

"TiffanyMalik_1D says: please tell us how it happened!! :)" Zayn read a tweet.

"Well..  Zayn took me out on a date at the very same beach that they shot WMYB and he just poured his heart out. It was very touching." I said and poked Zayn's side and laughed as he flinched.

"Hey! I'm ticklish." He pouted. I grinned and kissed his lips lightly. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders which made me blush.

"Aww.. My little Lillian is blushing." Zayn gushed and pinched my cheek which made me giggle and swat his hand away.

I looked up at him and smiled fondly as he read some tweets. He must've sensed that I was looking at him, because he looked back at me and grinned before silently mouthing 'I love you' and turning back to his adoring fans.

'I love you, too.' were my thoughts before I grinned and joined in with the little ruckus that they were making.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohai, guys!! Vas happenin'!? This was supposed to be posted yesterday.. But I was kinda busy with lounging by the pool. LOL.. The outing was fun since we had the entire resort to ourselves. :)

Soooo... Yeah.. I haven't seen any comments from the last two chapters which also kinda stopped me from posting this up.

Anyways.. Now that that's off my chest.. I better get back to sorting my left-over ingredients. It's the official start of summer!!