Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

I'll Be Home Soon

"What did you guys do yesterday?" I asked aloud as I picked at my breakfast.

"Nothing! 8 hours of maximum boredom!" Brad said with a huff. I grinned and turned to the girls who were pestering me to spill what had occurred between the boys and I yesterday.

"Can we know now?" Marge pestered.

"Fine. Zayn and I are official. Like, the-whole-world-knows official." I said with a grin. All of them choked on their food which made me laugh. "what? Is that too hard to believe?"

"WHAT DID LOUIS SAY!?" Evelyn prodded. I grinned cheekily and took a sip of my morning tea.

"He was happy for us. Apparently, they've been expecting it to happen for over a year." I stated before checking my phone. I took Liam's advice and put it on silent whenever I was in class or just anywhere in school; save for my dorm.

"Attention, students! I have an announcement to make!" Headmistress Smith said through the mic. I raised an eyebrow and smirked at my friends. 

"Due to our founder's birthday, the staff and I have decided to cancel classes for today. All of you can scurry on home if you wish. That would be all. Have a pleasant day." She bid and got off the mini stage.

"Fancy going to Harry and Louis'?" I asked coolly before getting out of my seat.

"Come on!" Grace replied before following my lead and striding out of the dining hall like she owned the place.

"I'll just phone them in." I said as I got my phone from my pocket and put it up to my ear. "Siri, call 'Louis Tommo'."

Yes, I'm a lazy girl. I like to use Siri.

"Hello?" Louis answered with a groggy voice.

"Lou, I'm bringing some friends over right now. Is the house spotless?" I asked him.

"Oh jeebus." He muttered. That answer only meant that the house looked like a dump.

"Clean the house to the best of yours and Harry's ability, Lou. I told you to hire a cleaning lady that'll clean up after you guys. I won't always be around to clean the house during weekends." i stated somewhat irritatedly. I mean, DO I LOOK LIKE A MAID TO THEM? Not that I have anything against maids. I already cook for them, look after them, sometimes I iron their clothes.. ALL THEIR CLOTHES. It's like I gave birth to five immature boys.

"You're talking like you're gonna die soon." He said with a laugh.

"I might as well drop dead any second now. I'm a fragile little thing." I answered sarcastically.

"Yeah. As fragile as a monster truck." Louis started laughing loudly at his oh-so-wise statement.

"I take offense in that! You have hurt my feelings. My mother will hear about this." I stated; feigning hurt.

"We have the same mother, Einstein. Don't hog her, Draco Deatheater." He pointed out as he continued spouting endless laughter.

"Are you high or something? Louis, I swear to God.. if you're on crack..." I trailed off.

"I'm high on sugaaaaar!" He sang. "You must be high on Zayn."

"Oh my gawd. LOUIS!" I shouted indignantly as a blush crept up my cheeks.

"What??" He asked. I could hear the humour in his voice. Damn git.

"That's just... That sounded so wrong." I moaned in embarrassment.

"That wasn't meant to be a perverted comment. YOU HAVE SUCH A PERVERTED MIND! My sister is a pervert!" He started yelling which made me blush even more out of so much embarrassment.

"Shut up, Louis! You're gonna wake the neighbors." i hissed as he started laughing like a barmy man.

"I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry." He answered; each sorry getting quieter than the last. I started laughing.

"I get it. Oh my gawd.." I whispered as I felt something wet land on my cheek. "It's raining!"

"Hurry up, Lil! You might melt in the rain. You haven't bathed in God-knows-how-long." He teased as I ran to the nearest building; which happened to be my dorm.

"Fuck you, Louis." I muttered as I ran up several flights of stairs to get to my room.

"Were you running?" He asked as I shut the door behind me.

"No, I was crawling up the stairs. That's why I'm panting.. Slash.. Out of breath." i said sarcastically.

"Zayn just arrived." He stated. I smiled and headed to my closet before throwing random clothes into my duffel bag.

"Louis! What time will I pick Lil up from school?" Zayn hollered. I blushed. He was so thoughtful.

"Just wait here." Louis answered groggily.

"Why? It's raining. She might get sick." Zayn questioned frantically.

"She'll be fine. She's coming home with her friends. Help us clean up?" I heard Louis' footfalls against the hardwood floor.

"I guess I have to." Zayn answered reluctantly.

"Lou, I'll be home in.." I checked the clock on my wall. "Twenty minutes. Depending on the traffic."

"Stay safe, you little bugger. I'll keep Zayn here." He answered and I grinned as I grabbed my duffel bag from the floor and ran up to Marge's dorm room.

"Will do, Lou. Be a good host and offer him some refreshments." I said with a laugh.

"He practically lives here. He can help himself." Louis answered cheekily which made me laugh even more.

"Okay. Whatever. Bye, bro. Love you. Send my love to Zayn." I bid.

"Will I have to snog him in show of your love for him?" He asked seriously.

"If you want." I answered him.

"Will do, mademoiselle. I doubt that he'd want to kiss you after I kiss him. I'm a wayyyy better kisser than you."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Louis. Seriously, though.. I need to go now. Love you." I bid again.

"Love you, too." He answered. "Bye."

"Bye." I answered and dropped the call before pounding on Marge's door.

"Woman! Open this door!" I yelled and then laughed loudly.

***

"Why the rush, Lil?" Brad asked as I tapped my foot impatiently while we waited for the bus.

"She'll get to see Zayn again." Jeremy piped up. All of them made kissy faces which made me blush and roll my eyes.

"Lillian Tomlinson!" Someone yelled. I looked around and saw the paparazzi people approaching us with huge, professional cameras in their hands.

"Run!" I hissed quietly as I dragged two people with me. I looked back and saw that I was dragging Marge and Evelyn as the others ran behind us.

"Lillian! Is it true that you and Zayn are going out!?" Someone yelled. I ignored all of the questions being thrown at me and proceeded to board the red, double decker bus that I saw as a sanctuary from the paparazzi.

The others managed to hop in and I ran up the stairs to the second floor of the bus after paying my fare as well as the others'. I really wasn't planning on paying for all of us, but, after making them run extremely fast.. It was the least I could do.

"I'm so sorry about that." I whispered as I plopped down into a seat.

"Are you kidding!? THAT WAS... AWESOME!" Marge stated as the others said

"CRAZY!"

"TIRING!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

and, my most favorite...

"I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!"

***

"We get off here." I stated before going down the stairs and jumping out of the bus with a bounce in my step. I was excited to see Zayn.

So, we walked up to Harry and Lou's apartment.. They walked; I half-ran. Then, I full out sprinted through the front door before heading to the living room where I assumed Zayn was.

"Lil!?" He asked; clearly in shock. I didn't answer him verbally. Instead, I tackled him into a hug and pressed my lips to his. He responded feverishly while he put his hands on my waist which made my heart beat erratically in my chest.

"Hey, babe." I answered after what felt like an eternity.

"I missed you." Zayn answered.

"You two are so gross." Harry piped up from one of the couches. I rolled my eyes and hopped out of Zayn's grasp before walking over to Harry and kicking his shin.

"Fuck you." I hissed as I glared at him.

"You're worse than Niall. You have the mouth of a sailor." Harry teased.

"She has a talented mouth." Zayn defended which had my cheeks burning.

"That... Was.. Errr..." I muttered and turned to the entryway where my friends were trying not to laugh their arses off.

"Inappropriately funny." Grace said through laughs.

"If you touched my sister like that.. You're dead, Malik." Louis threatened Zayn which made me groan. I looked up at Zayn and smiled shyly before mouthing 'I love you'.

He grinned before walking over to me and pressing his lips to mine. "I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, guys.. Vas happenin'!?

Major thanks to Zayren, dj tommo, And mmyyppuurrppllee for commeting! It really made my driving jitters go away. :D

Yeah, I ain't home. I'm somewhere called Laguna since it's my cousin's birthday. :) i drove here all the way from home which is.. About.. Two hours away. That's a major achievement!!

Love you guys! Please comment again. <3