Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Impromptu Interview

"So, what're we going to do all afternoon apart from stare at each other?" I asked blandly as the boys and I lounged around in the living room.

"I don't really know." Louis answered. I rolled my eyes and looked at Zayn who had his head in my lap as I touched his hair gently.

"You want some ice cream?" Zayn mouthed. I smiled and nodded wordlessly. As much as I loved the boys, I didn't want them tagging along on mine and Zayn's mini date.

"I need some fresh air." I said as an alibi.

"Can I join you?" Zayn asked as he sat up on the sofa that we were on.

"Of course. But, I believe that the proper grammar for that would be 'May I join you?'" I said with a grin as I made my way out of the boy-infested living room with Zayn following behind me.

"Know-it-all." Zayn teased. I giggled and grabbed my coat from the coat rack. Zayn got it from my hands and helped me put it on which made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Thanks." I breathed out as I fastened the buttons. He chuckled and pressed a kiss to my cheek which made me blush madly.

"Don't mention it." He answered before taking my hand and lacing his fingers with mine then dragging me off.

***

"'Cause it's a beautiful day
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you

I'll go get a ring
Let the choir bells sing like
Ooh, so what ya wanna do?
Let's just run, girl"
Zayn started singing as we walked which made me bite my bottom lip.

"Stop it, Zayn." I whispered and looked at him pointedly as I tried to hide the blush on my cheeks using my hair. He chuckled and cupped my cheeks before tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear and kissing my lips lightly.

"Can't help it if I wanna marry you." He murmured with a grin on his face.

"Zayn, you're making me flustered." I hissed as I bit my bottom lip even harder and looked away from his hypnotizing gaze.

"But, I like making you feel flustered." He pointed out before chuckling.

"Just.. let's go." I stuttered out before dragging him to mine and Louis' usual ice cream parlor.

"I assume you want Vanilla, yeah?" He asked with a breathtaking smile on his handsome face.

"You know me too well." I answered as he helped me sit down at the table by the farthest left.

"Of course." He answered before leaning down and pecking my lips. "I'll be right back."

"Okay," I murmured as a blush crawled onto my cheeks. What is it with me and blushing today?

"Excuse me, you're Lillian Tomlinson, yes?" A girl about 15 or so said quietly. I smiled at her even though inside I wanted to tell her that I just looked like Lillian Tomlinson... but, I had to be nice to the boys' fans even if some of them talked trash about me and just wanted locks of my hair to contact Lou's spirit or something weird.

"Yeah. Hi." I said with a small smile. "What can I do for you? You can sit here,"

"You see, I'm running this blog about One Direction.. and.. I was wondering if I could interview you for it. It would shut all those girls up; they're saying about how you and Zayn are only faking it." She said sincerely as she sat down on the seat that I offered. (Not Zayn's seat, though. She sat down across from mine and Zayn's seats.)

"Oh, that's cool. Let me guess.. Tumblr?" I pointed out with a grin on my face.

"You know about Tumblr? Not many people do." She said in disbelief.

"Of course I know about it. I used to be addicted to it. Like, SO ADDICTED." I fawned over memories of me and my incessant Tumbling. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"My name's Emma." She introduced herself and held out a shaky hand. I shook it and grinned at her.

"Nice to meet you, Emma. You have a very beautiful name." I complimented which made her blush.

"T-thank you." She muttered which made me giggle.

"Oh, hi there." Zayn greeted as he placed our orders on the table.

"Y-you're... Zayn M-Malik." Emma stuttered out which made me raise an eyebrow at Zayn while a smile crept up to my lips.

"Yes, I am. Unless my name is Zayn Tomlinson." Zayn said good-naturedly. I hit his arm lightly as I laughed quietly.

"Zayn, Louis' my brother. That's just.. wrong." I said with a roll of my eyes. "Excuse him. Would you like anything? It's on Zayn."

"Oh, no.. I can't." She stammered out.

"No, no, we insist." Zayn answered. "What would you like?"

"Chocolate, please." Emma answered in a small voice. Zayn grinned at her and then pecked my lips again before heading to the counter and buying Emma a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

"Here you go." Zayn said as he placed Emma's ice cream in front of her.

"Thank you." She whispered shyly.

"Why does everyone prefer chocolate over vanilla? Vanilla's tastier." I stated to ease the silence.

"Because, love.. Chocolate is TASTIER than vanilla." Zayn countered.

"We are NOT going to have this discussion again, Zayn Jawaad." I poked his side and he laughed.

"Okay, okay." He said as he raised his hands; palms up.

"So, Emma.. can we proceed with the interview.. before this guy over here starts arguing with me about vanilla and chocolate?" I asked with a glare at Zayn's direction.

"Of course." She answered softly.

"Awesome."

"So.. Is it true that you and Zayn are together?" Emma asked shyly as she tinkered with the camera in her hands. I smiled and looked at Zayn.

"Yeah. We became boyfriend and girlfriend on March 11. A day before my 2nd month as a 17 year-old. And, since Zayn and I share the same birthday.. it was a day before his 2nd month as a 19 year-old." I said with a huge smile.

"How did you two meet? Like.. get to know each other?"

"I don't really remember." Zayn admitted with a chuckle. "It was all too fast. One minute we're two complete strangers. Then, the next, we're best friends."

"Neither do I." I admitted sheepishly.

"What do you two do in your spare time?"

"We.. just cuddle and talk." Zayn answered.

"After this year, what course are you planning to take up in University?"

"HRA or Culinary Arts in the University of West London." I answered.

"I like your shoes, where did you get them?" Emma asked as we stood up to leave the ice cream parlor after half an hour of asking questions.

"It's a funny thing, really.. Louis got them for me. He has an excellent taste in shoes. Though, I prefer comfy flip flops. 90% of my shoe closet consists of gifts from Lou. He's a sweet big brother. The best, actually." I said proudly.

"Thank you so much for letting me interview you guys." She bid and took a picture with us before thanking us again and scurrying off.

"Be prepared for more paparazzi action. Do you regret it?" Zayn asked.

"Regret what?" I asked curiously as we walked through the busy London sidewalk.

"Becoming my girlfriend?" He asked softly as his grip on my hand tightened.

"No, Zayn. I don't regret anything. I love you so much, okay?" I whispered and stopped to lean up on my toes and kiss him softly. He smiled and captured my lips again which made me blush.

"I love you, too.. you're the love of my life." He whispered against my lips which made my heart melt like a puddle of goo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's outfit

SOOOO.. that's it for chapter 16! Haha.. I had something different planned for this.. but I changed my mind.

Well, toodles! I need to go to sleep.. I still have a production staff meeting to attend tomorrow. ;D

Please leave me some lovely comments.. pretty please?? :3