Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

A Life With You

Chapter 17: A Life With You

"Good morning, world and all who inhabit it!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs as he barged in my room. I glared at him and sat up on my bed as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"What the hell, Louis?" I hissed at him.

"No need to be cranky. I woke you up for a good reason." He said with a grin.

"What?" I asked; annoyed at him for waking me up in such a manner.

"Zayn's downstairs. And.. He wants to take you out for a jog since you're getting a bit round." He said with a laugh which made me roll my eyes. I scoffed and slowly stepped out of the confines of my bed.

"Tell him that I'll be right down. Seriously, though.. Are we really gonna go out for a jog?" I asked curiously.

"Just dress like you usually would." Louis answered before twirling out of my room. Literally. I burst out laughing when he bumped into the door frame and hit his forehead.

"Karma's a bitch." I stated airily before dashing off to my en-suite bathroom and locking the door before doing my daily necessities.

***

"Je t'aime dupuis toujours.." I sang quietly as I descended the stairs.

"Good morning." Harry greeted from the bottom of the stairs. I grinned and ruffled his hair as I passed. Suddenly, something came colliding with me as a pair of soft lips pressed themselves against mine.

"Oh my gawd.." I breathed out as a blush tinted my cheeks. The person who literally took my breath away just chuckled. I lifted my gaze from the all-too-familiar varsity jacket that was buttoned only at the top.

"Good morning, babe.." Zayn greeted chirpily which made me giggle quietly.

"Salam, babe." I answered cheekily. He raised an eyebrow at me and I grinned up at him.

"You're learning Urdu?" He asked curiously.

"I need to learn it if I want to impress your family." I answered truthfully.

"You don't have to do that. You already impressed them with your personality.. and your beauty." He said with a wink which made me blush.

"Oh, shut it. I want to learn Urdu." I admitted and grabbed his hand before dragging him to the kitchen.

"You're already learning French!" Harry yelled from his place at the bottom of the stairs.

"And Japanese!" Louis piped up before resuming stuffing his face with cereal.

"Let's not forget Greek and Spanish! Oh, and Italian!" Harry hollered.

"Is it pick on Lil day?" I muttered as I set out two bowls for Zayn and I.

"She's also learning Filipino. Sometimes I wonder how you became my sister. Then, I remember your attitude as well as your charming good looks and shoot those doubts down." Louis stated. I rolled my eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with learning a new language." I defended myself as I poured some cereal and milk into the two bowls.

"I think you should take it easy with the learning, babe." Zayn said softly as I sat down beside him.

"Fine. I'll drop some languages. I just have this urge to know every language known to man. I mean.. It would be very awesome if you talked to everyone in their native language." I murmured before eating my breakfast quietly.

"You have all your life to learn everything you want. Take it easy, okay?" Zayn whispered as he held my hand. I smiled and nodded.

"How did you do that!?" Louis exclaimed which made me jump.

"Do what?" Harry asked as he entered the kitchen.

"He made her obey without any screaming or stuff being broken.. Or doors being slammed!" Louis said frantically.

"Ah, the things love makes people do." Harry sighed which made me snicker.

***

"Where are we going, anyway?" I asked Zayn as he continued walking hand-in-hand with me through the busy London streets.

"You'll see." He answered. I rolled my eyes and bumped into someone. I looked down and saw that I ha collided shoulders with a Japanese girl about 16 or so.

"I'm sorry." I muttered before bowing lightly. It was a sign of respect and sincerity in Japan.

"Anata no namae wa Lillian Tomlinson desu!! Ta anata no namae wa Zayn Malik desu! One Direction!" She said excitedly. I smiled and nodded. (Translation: Your name's Lillian Tomlinson!! And your name's Zayn Malik!)

"Hai. Hajimemashite." I greeted with another ojigi (the bow). She did the same thing with a grin on her face.

"Hajimemashite! Watashi no namae wa Mae desu. Juu roku sai desu. I'm from Japan." She said in a flurry. (translation: hajimemashite (is like hello; you only say it to a person who you've met for the first time)! My name is Mae. I'm 16 years-old.")

"Konnichiwa!" I said with a grin.

"Can I have an autograph?" She asked with her cute accent. I nudged Zayn and he autographed the notebook that Mae was holding out. We took a few photos and she thanked us before scurrying off.

"That was so awesome!" Zayn whisper-yelled. I tilted my head to the side and raised my eyebrows once in a smug manner.

"I really hope we bump into a French fan." I said with a laugh.

"Now you're just going to show off." He teased which made me roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I answered and took my iPhone out of my pocket before attaching the earphones in the jack and placing one of the earbuds in my left ear and holding the other one out to Zayn who took it graciously and placed it in his right ear.

"What would you like to listen to?" I asked as we resumed walking hand-in-hand.

"Something you want to listen to." He answered which made me roll my eyes yet again. He chuckled an pinched my cheek using his right hand.

"Fine, fine. We'll shuffle this thing." I said as I pressed the shuffle option in my 'Keblaaaaaaargh' playlist. I'm just that creative when it comes to naming my playlists.

"Is this French?" Zayn asked. 

"Yep. Is it nose bleeding?" I teased before bumping my shoulder with his bicep.

"I think I need some ice. I can feel the blood just wanting to burst through my nostrils." He said with a laugh. I laughed along with him and pressed the mic twice to skip it to the next song.

"Taylor Swift?" He asked.

"She's awesome... and pretty!" I stated.

"You're prettier. You're beautiful. Gorgeous. Smart. Funny. And I'm afraid that someone better than me might come along one day and take you away from me. I'm scared that that would happen." He said that as if it was the truest thing in the world; and it made me blush. At the last part, though.. I wanted to smack him for thinking that I would leave him.

"No one will be better for me than you , okay? I love you an only you. I'll love you until tomorrow." I said with a smile as I squeezed his hand. He looked at me with a cute confused look on his face.

"Tomorrow?" He asked quietly; somewhat disappointed. I grinned.

"Tomorrow never ends. There will always be a tomorrow no matter how you turn the world around." I said softly before leaning up to peck his lips.

"Well, I'll love you until time ends. I want to build a life with you. I want to make a family with you, grow old with you.. I want to spend every day of my life knowing that you'll always be there for me; waiting for me to arrive from work.." He trailed off with a dreamy look on his face. My face flooded itself with scarlet and I bit my bottom lip. He was making me feel flustered as usual.

***

"You know, when we shot Gotta Be You... You were the only one in my mind." Zayn murmured as we relaxed in the dewy grass. He brought us to the same hill where they shot the One Thing music video. I think he has the habit of bringing me to places that they filmed things. It's kinda sweet, really, since I would be part of his memories from this place as well as the beach where we first became an 'us'.

"Really? What about the bear?" I asked as I snuggled further into his chest.

"Oh. That bear. You asked Louis to bring that to America for you, yeah? It smelled like you... so the boys thought that it would be funny to make me sing to it since I always hugged it." He admitted which made me blush.

"You were..." I trailed off.

"I imagined that it was you. And then I started laughing at what I must've looked like. I mean... I was singing to a BEAR. A stuffed bear!" He answered and we both laughed at that.

"I think it's kinda cute." I pointed out; absentmindedly.

"I love you." He said softly before cupping my cheek with his right hand since his left arm was wrapped around my shoulders as his left hand rested on my arm. He pressed his lips to mine and I responded by deepening the kiss and placing my left hand on the base of his neck and caressing the skin that was there.

"I love you, too." I whispered against his lips as I broke off for a second and then delved back into our snogging session.

"I've tried playing it cool
But, when I'm looking at you
I can't ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah frozen and can't breathe

Something's gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to make you see
That i need you here with me now
'cause you've got that one thing.."
Zayn sang quietly which made me blush and grin at the same time. One Thing is my absolute most favorite out of all their songs since it was fun, light, yet sweet and catchy.

"You are just adorable." I said quietly before kissing him lightly. "Thank you."

"I should be the one thanking you. So, thank you so much for loving me as much as I love you." He murmured with a cute grin on his face.

I shook my head with a smile on my face before I leaned over and kissed him tenderly. I closed my eyes and smiled into the kiss as one thought kept repeating in my mind: 'I'm one LUCKY girl.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, guys!! This is a 'sick chapter'.. Haha.. That means that I wrote it while I was (and currently am) sick. I don't really know how I got sick. I just started feeling like crap when I got home from school. I think it has something to do with the weather here.

Anyways, forgive my poor Japanese/Niponggo... I don't really remember much since French over-rode my Japanese. I want to be a polyglot. Haha!

Thank you to dj tommo for commenting! It really made my day when I read it. :3

Aaaaand.. One last thing.. I'll be seeing some of you French readers (if there are any) when I visit France some time around mine and Zayn's birthday. ;D we're birthday buddies. I'll be staying at Chateau de Fleury with my bestie.. So, see you there!

Toodles! I need to rest so I'll hopefully be better my tomorrow.

I love all of you. :)