Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

No Regrets

"Oh my God!" I squealed as I snuggled my face in Zayn's shoulder.

It's been a week ever since I had that mini fit at the mall, and so far everything was going smoothly. Life was great here in LA, though we were always on the move. It was still fun, though.

"Change the channel. Change the fucking channel!" I hissed as I hit Zayn's other shoulder repetitively.

"It's okay now, love." Zayn whispered as he smoothed my hair down. We were watching 'Dual Survival' on Discovery Channel and one guy cut his arm and the other guy was pouring black gun powder into the bald guy's wound. They were going to burn the wound; and I wasn't one for watching stuff like that.

"We are going to be celebrating Earth Hour on March 26 from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM." An advert on National Geographic announced. I perked up and looked at the clock.

"That's in five minutes," I whispered. "The boys must be already asleep. You think they switched off their lights?"

"Let's check," Zayn answered. I got out of bed and straightened my oversized shirt out before silently making my way into Lou and Harry's room with Zayn trailing behind me in only his boxers. I just have to say.. ABS.

The boys were sleeping peacefully which made me smile. I made my way over to Harry's bed first, since he was farther from the door, and placed a kiss on his forehead before pulling the duvet up to his chin. Then, I  walked over to Lou's bed and leaned down to brush his hair from his forehead and placed a kiss there. He stirred a bit and released a breath before turning on his side and snuggling into one of the pillows. At that moment, he looked younger... like that eight year-old brother of mine that I tucked in at night. Yes, I'm the one that tucks Louis in at night when we were kids.

"I love you, Lou." I whispered and caressed his cheek before pulling the duvet up to his chin and tucking the ends under the pillow; just like the way he places his duvet at home.

Zayn wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my temple before leading me into Liam and Niall's room. Niall was sprawled on his bed with the duvet down at his waist. I smiled and adjusted it before planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Lil?" I heard Liam ask groggily from his bed. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Sleep, Liam. You guys deserve a good night's sleep." I whispered and ran a hand through his hair before kissing his forehead. He nodded and I walked up to Zayn.

"Goodnight, Lil, Zayn." Liam bid groggily.

"Night, Liam." I whispered and turned the lamp off; bathing the room in darkness. Zayn literally swept me off my feet which made me squeal quietly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he turned the lights in Louis and Harry's room off before entering our own room and shutting the door quietly before laying me down on our bed.

I smiled up at him and brought his lips down on mine as I wrapped my legs around Zayn's waist. He groaned against my lips when his manhood brushed against my fanny.

"Well, someone's happy." I teased breathlessly as I felt Zayn's 'friend' hardening by the second.

He just groaned in response before putting his lips on my neck and paying special attention to that one spot by my shoulder that made me writhe in pleasure.

Before I knew it, my shirt was off.

"You're not wearing a bra.." Zayn whispered huskily before holding my right breast in his hand and pleasuring the other one with his mouth. My throat got thick with all the pleasure coursing through me; Zayn is just.. His mouth and hands are magic.

Our kisses turned more lustful and needy, causing me to strip Zayn of his boxers, and him to strip me of my panties.

He looked up at me with dark, lust-filled eyes and I couldn't help but want to melt into the sheets.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked softly. I nodded and sent him a small smile. Zayn leaned down and pressed his lips to mine before placing his erect manhood at my entrance.

"I love you so much, Lil." He said softly through out kisses. And then.. I felt a stabbing pain down south. I wanted to cry but held it in for Zayn's sake. I wanted this; we both wanted this. There's no backing out now.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered as he kissed away the few stray tears that fell from my eyes. I shook my head and sent a watery smile up at him; reassuring him that it was fine.

"You can move now, babe." I whispered and placed my hands on his shoulders. He placed his own hands on my waist and thrusted in and out; slowly at first, but gaining momentum by the minute.

My breath became ragged and so did Zayn's, our bodies were slick with sweat even with the aircon on. I threw my head back in ecstasy  as a huge wave crashed over me; sending me over the edge. A few minutes later, Zayn let out a moan as he orgasmed in me. It was the most indescribable feeling in the world.

Then, he pressed a kiss to my lips before detaching himself from me an laying down beside me; whilst enveloping me in his arms.

"I love you so much, Lil." He whispered before kissing the crown of my head.

"I love you, too.." I answered and let the fatigue settle in. Before I knew it, I was out like a light.

***

"Morning, love." Zayn greeted groggily as I opened my eyes to the sun's blinding rays. I looked up at my wonderful boyfriend and smiled as the memories of last night came rushing in my mind.

"Morning, babe." I answered and gently pecked his lips. Then, as if something shocked him, he sat bolt upright and ran a hand through his attractive sex hair; a result of me running my hands through it last night.

"We didn't use..." He trailed off. I smiled and hugged him from behind before leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I'm on birth control.. For my dysmenorrhea." I answered quietly before kissing his bare shoulder.

"Well, half of me is relieved.. Half is disappointed." He admitted shyly. I raised an eyebrow and he turned to face me.

"I'm half disappointed because.. Well, I really want to make a family with you. I know that it's too soon.. And we're too young.. And Louis will murder me; but, I really love you so much and I just.." I cut Zayn off with a very passionate kiss which sent us tumbling on the bed.

I regret nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Pajamas

I'm dishing out updates like it don't mean a thing! YO!

LOLOMG. I have a writing bug today.. I just keep on writing and writing and writing.. Oh well.. I'll stop making updates for now since my eyes hurt again. (Blasted eyes!) I'm sorry if the lovely scene above isn't as.. what do kids call it these days.. err.. I dunno. I felt really uncomfortable writing this chappy since.. well, this goes against all my beliefs of waiting for marriage and other Catholic stuff. I'm Roman Catholic, btw.

Oh, and, one last thing.. I want to thank my mum for inspiring me to write this chapter. Sometimes my mum could be awesome. See.. it went something like this.

Me: (eating tons of mangoes while typing chapter on iPhone whilst watching TV.)
Mum: you want more? You've been having this craving for mangoes.(holds up her leftover mangoes)
Me: sure!
Mum: (places mangoes on my plate) who's the father?
Me: Zayn Malik..
Mum and I: LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyways, you can leave me some comments, that would be great! Thankies, my lovely readers!