Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

CHAPTER 46.

Chapter 46: Layn Time

"How come you aren't going to school today, love?" Zayn asked softly as he plopped down on the sofa in his-- our living room.

"Because it's Thursday. And, I need to get settled in. Besides, 2 days of school is enough for a whole week's vacation." I answered with a grin before perching myself on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Are you done unpacking your things?" He whispered in-between kisses. We decided to split my things so that I wouldn't have to pack and re-pack every three days.

"Yes. Babe, we need to get a bigger bed." I said against his lips whilst grinning. Truth be told, a double bed is too small for the two of us. And, we really need to make this flat more warm and welcoming. I'm thinking 'Extreme Makeover: Flat Edition'.

"Sure, love. We can go shopping now if you want." He whispered before placing his lips at my neck.

"Maybe after this." I answered before succumbing into my body's wants and needs.

***

"Where will we move the old bed, anyway?" Zayn asked as we walked hand-in-hand to Aram's. (It's a furniture store.)

"The spare bedroom. I think." I answered.

"But that will be the nursery," Zayn countered. I slowly looked up at him with a blank look on my face. "I was just suggesting."

"It's gonna be a guest room for now. Then, when I get pregnant, we'll transform it into a nursery. Deal?" I compromised. Zayn chuckled before pecking my lips.

"Deal." He answered.

We continued walking with little to no trouble; the occasional paparazzo was there to snap a picture of us. Other than that, it was a relatively normal walk.

"Oh, I love that bed!" I gushed quietly before dragging Zayn over to a white, king-sized bed with a carved, solid wood bed frame.

"This is the bed." Zayn said happily before motioning to the bed in front of us.

"Let's look around for a new sofa.. And some carpets." I said with a smile. Zayn nodded and pecked my lips before setting off to the sofa section.

"I like this sofa." I said chirpily before pointing to a dark brown one.

"But, I want the white one." Zayn whined.

"But it's a magnet for dirt." I countered.

"We can always get a new one." He argued. I stared at him incredulously before face-palming.

"You are such a moron." I grumbled; making Zayn chuckle.

"And you love me for it." He said with a laugh before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my lips.

Finally, after two hours of comparing sofas, carpets, and even coffee tables, we purchased the bed, a new sofa, three carpets, and a computer table; since Zayn was going off about wanting a Mac.. And not a Macbook like the one he already had.

"We'll deliver the items to you tomorrow, Mr. and Mrs. Malik." The lady behind the counter said with a smile on her face.

"Oh.. Umm.." I was about to protest but thought better of it. Besides, I should really get used to it.

***

"We should go grocery shopping." I stated as we walked back to the flat. Zayn looked down at me and smiled before kissing my temple.

"Sure, love." He answered before leading me to the nearest grocery store; which was only a block away from our flat.

"I don't eat pork, love." Zayn stated quietly.

"Oh, I know. I rarely eat pork. Too fatty for my taste." I answered with a laugh as Zayn held a basket in his free hand while his other hand was clasped in mine.

"Holy.. Ripe mangoes!" I said happily before dragging Zayn over to The spot where ripe, Philippine mangoes which were arranged neatly.

"Is that a new expression? Holy ripe mangoes?" He asked with a chuckle as he kept his eyes glued on me. I placed my fingers on his jaws; like pincers, before making him face the mangoes.

"These are extremely rare! A feast! These are the sweetest mangoes in the world!" I gushed before putting mangoes in the basket.

"You're acting like this is a blessing." He teased; making me roll my eyes.

"It IS a blessing. I haven't had these in.. Two years! We should really visit the Philippines. For your fans and all.. Not to mention the FOOD! THE FOOD! Food! And, it would make me so happy to see one of my friends that lives there. Killing three birds with one stone." I gushed.

"You're worse than Niall... Food-wise." Zayn stated with a chuckle before kissing the tip of my nose; making me giggle.

"Well.. What can I say? I'm not afraid to gain tons of weight. You'll love me anyway," I said with a grin. He pretended to mull over it which made me hit his shoulder lightly. He laughed.  "You git!"

"No matter what you look like or what your shape is.. I will always love you. Because I know that you're still going to be the same Lil that I fell in love with.. even if you can't ride me anymore due to all that excess fat you're planning on accumulating." my eyes widened at that. Oh no, he didn't! Then, Zayn started laughing as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"You are such an arse." I muttered with a slight glare directed at him. He kissed my lips again. My eyes flitted up to his and I got lost in his beautiful amber-brown eyes.

"I love you." Zayn whispered as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear. Let me tell you, I wanted to laugh since my bangs were tickling my forehead, but I reigned the urge in. It would totally ruin this moment.

"I love you more." I answered softly; placing a grin on mu face as Zayn leaned his forehead against mine.

"I beg to differ, Lillian Jane Malik. I love you more." Zayn whispered before placing a sweet kiss upon my lips and smiling warmly at me.

***

Zayn Malik and Girlfriend, Lil Tomlinson, Having 'Layn' Time

19 year-old, Zayn Malik was seen walking around town with his girlfriend, Lil Tomlinson; Louis Tomlinson's sister, earlier this morning.

The two were seen at Aram's. Redecorating the nest, lovebirds? Then, the pair went to a grocery shop not too far away from Aram's where they were seen having a totally sweet moment. I feel like I'm prying a very intimate moment just by looking at this picture.

The pair is also suspected to be engaged; judging by that gorgeous ring on Lil's finger. Settling down, Zayn babe? We thought that Louis would be the one to settle down first; age-wise. I guess we were wrong.

We hope you two the best, bbs.


I read the article from Perez Hilton. Just.. Wow.. Zayn sat down beside me on the bed and perched me on his lap before shutting the laptop and placing it on his night stand. Then, he wrapped his arms around my waist before just looking at me with a small smile on his face. That look made me blush.

"We'll announce it in France, love." He whispered. "For now.. We can enjoy this hush hush moment."

"Sing to me?" I requested quietly. Zayn smiled before kissing my forehead and leaning my head on chest then resting his chin on top of it.

"There are times
When I just want to look at your face
With the stars in the night
There are times
When I just want to feel your embrace
In the cold night

I just can't believe that you are mine now
You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world
You're all I need to be here with forevermore
" Zayn sang softly then placed a kiss on the crown of my head before continuing.

"All those years I longed to hold you in my arms
I've been dreaming of you
Every night, I've been watching all the stars that fall down
Wishing you will be mine
" He continued; making tears pool at the corners of my eyes. I clutched his shirt tighter and silently let the first tear fall. Zayn stroked my hair and cradled me closer to him. I was so lucky to have him.

"As endless as forever
Our love will stay together
You are all I need to be here with forevermore
You are all I need to be here with forevermore
" Zayn finished with me crying silently into his chest. His voice was just so filled with truth and honesty that it touched me deeply when he sang. All the more, he was singing it for me and me only.

"I love you." I whispered. He tilted my head up and smiled warmly at me before wiping the tears on my cheeks with his thumb.

"I love you, too. More than I could ever say."