Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

CHAPTER 58: Better Cheesy Than Obtuse

Chapter 58: Better Cheesy Than Obtuse

"Holy fudge balls! Is it really time to leave!?" I whined as I looked down at Duchess who was still laying on the couch; her eyes trained on the boys and I.

"I'm afraid so, Lil." Liam said softly with a sympathetic look aimed at me.

Zayn wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed my temple.

"She'll be fine, love." He whispered before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I know. I just... I'm going to miss her." I mumbled before kneeling down in front of Duchess. I held her good paw (which is the front, right one) and smiled at her.

"Don't you dare fucking growl at me, Duchess. I'm not gonna touch your injuries." I chastised with a quiet laugh as tears welled up in my eyes.

After saying a brief goodbye to Duchess, I turned to my mum and gave her a hug.

"I love you, mummy. We'll fly you in along with dad and a handful of friends to wherever country Zayn decides to get married." I whispered with a smile on my face.

"When are you two going to get married, anyway?" She asked.

"I have no idea. Knowing Zayn, it's going to be a spontaneous decision." We both giggled at that. And Louis said his farewell to mum.

"I have something to tell you." Zayn whispered in my ear and I nodded dumbly. You try being in my place; Zayn Malik whispering in your ear with his husky, accented voice. I think it will render any girl speechless and dumb.

***

"Foooood." Niall whined for the umpteenth time as the plane ascended further into the sky. These popping noises sounded in my ear and I shook them off even though they were very slightly painful and majorly irritating.

"Niall, shut up. The stewardess will be here soon." I grumbled and leaned my head back into the very stiff head rest. I got really dizzy during flights. I wonder how anyone could work in a place like this. Maybe they got have a high tolerance for air sickness? Yeah. That must be it.

Zayn touched my hand and offered me a small smile as Niall kept on whining about food. He already had the window seat, now all we had to give him was food to shut him up for good.

"It's like we have our first born child here." I mumbled with a smile tugging on my lips.

"Yeah. In the form of Niall. I hope that not one of our children will be as whiny as Niall." Zayn whispered and we laughed quietly.

"I agree. I'm just about ready to shove Niall out of this plane." I answered.

"Here she comes, Lil." Niall said giddily as he shook me by my shoulder. I glared at him and swatted his hands off my shoulder. God knows that I'm already dizzy as it is.

"Chicken or pork? We have empanadas as snacks for today." The stewardess asked with a smile as she looked at Zayn.

"Chicken for me and my lovely fiancé. Niall, what about you?" Zayn answered the lady with a smile. My blood boiled. She was totally checking Zayn out. If I wasn't restrained to this seat by the seatbelt and this massive headache, I would claw her eyes out and then shove her out of this plane. It seems that I want to shove people out of planes now; wow... I'm really passionate about killing people. I blame Niall.

"Can I have both?" Niall piped up. I bit my bottom lip to keep my laughter in. That was a typical Niall question.

"I'm sorry, sir," The stewardess apologized; trying to hold back a flirtatious giggle. I rolled my eyes and Zayn chuckled before pecking my lips.

"You look very beautiful today..." Zayn whispered. From the corner of my eye, I saw the stewardess narrowing her eyes at me. What gives her the right to do that? Zayn's my fiancé. Jealous bitch.

"What about the other days?" I half whined which made him chuckle.

"You're always beautiful, but, you're glowing today." Zayn answered before holding my hand that was on top of those place table thingies that you placed your food on.

"Cheesy, but I'll take it." I answered with a quiet giggle.

"You asked for it, love." Zayn chuckled.

"What will your drinks be, sir, ma'am?" The stewardess all-but-snapped at Zayn and I.

"Hmm.. Apple juice?" Zayn asked me.

"You know me too well."

"It was on the job description."

"What job description?" I asked curiously.

"The job description to become your husband." He answered with a cheesy grin. I hit his shoulder lightly and we laughed silently. "What about you, Niall?"

"Pepsi for me." Niall piped up with a mouthful of food.

"One Pepsi, and two cups of apple juice." Zayn ordered politely. The stewardess handed Zayn the orders and gave him a sly wink which I didn't fail to notice.

"If you need anything else, sir.." Zayn cut her off.

"Thank you. But, I really don't appreciate your... flirting. It's making me and my wife uncomfortable." The stewardess huffed and silently stalked off to the people behind us.

"Wife?" I teased and poked Zayn's cheek.

"Well, we're as good as married, Lillian Jane Malik." Zayn answered and kissed my lips. Then, he placed his hand on my tummy and looked down at it before bringing his eyes back up to meet mine.

"W-what was it that you wanted to tell me earlier?" I stuttered. Damn him and his eyes for making me feel this way.

"Oh, that. I talked to my dad this morning, while you were still in bed... And he said that it's legal for me to marry you without converting." He said quietly as he placed his hands on both side of my face and leaned his forehead against mine.

"That's great! But, how will we raise the kids?" I mumbled.

"Half and half? I'm not against any other religion. And, when they get older, we can let them decide whether they want to be Muslim or Christian." He answered before gently kissing my lips.

"I'm still hungry." Niall whined.

"Niall, shut up." Zayn snapped briefly. I smiled.

"Can you two get any... mushier?" Harry asked from the seat beside Louis; the rows of seats across ours.

"Must everyone ruin our moments?" I whined silently.

"Ugh. Tell me about it." Zayn grumbled as he opted for holding my hand.

"When are we going to get married, anyway?" I asked softly; slightly paranoid that someone will overhear and tell the press.

"Next week?" Zayn mumbled with a shrug. I looked at him incredulously before laughing silently.

"One does not simply get married that fast." I answered and he chuckled.

"Alright, some time next month?" He suggested.

"We'll have to plan it as soon as we get off this plane."

"Alright, that's fine with me. Where will we tie the knot, exactly?"

"How about France? Or Italy? Or Greece?"

"We'll have to check every country so everything will be perfect. I want everything to be perfect for you."

"You're soooo cheesy." I said with a giggle.

"Better cheesy than obtuse, right?"

I nodded, "Right. How many kids do you want, anyway?"

"Two? Three? Ten? A dozen? 24?" He joked.

"What are you trying to establish? A football team.. including the benched players? I don't think that I can take care of all 24 children." I feigned shock which sent both of us chortling.

"Well, then, we'll get 24 nannies. I want a really big family." He stated.

"Big families are composed of 7-10 members. Not 24, you sex addict."

"I am not a sex addict. I can't say the same for you, though." Zayn smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really? Who wakes me up at 2 AM just because he was so horny?" I shot at him.

"Will you two please stop. It's getting very gross. Lil, can I have your food?" Niall piped up from the window seat; my supposed seat.

"Niall..." I sighed before handing him half of my uneaten chicken empanada.

"Sometimes I think that you're a cow." I said to Niall.

"What? Cow?" He asked with a mouthful of empanada.

"Cows have four stomachs. But, I push that thought away when it occurs to me that you may have more than four stomachs." Zayn and I laughed while Niall pouted.

"Why must you be so mean?" He whined.

"Because I'm awesome." I answered proudly. Niall huffed and turned to look out of the window like a pouty little kid.

"Welcome to parenthood, love." Zayn whispered in my ear which made me shudder.

"Welcome to you, too, dearest husband of mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.. Hi, guys.. i'm sorry if it sucked.. If you want anything to happen, you can suggest stuff by just sending me a message, and I'll try to incorporate it with the story line as best as possible..

Thank you to noregretseverxxx for the lovely comments. And, thank you to coolcry321 for telling me the fact that it's legal for a Muslim boy to marry a Christian girl.. :4 I've been googling non-stop about that and found no straight answers. So, thank you soooo much!

Comments are greatly appreciated. :3