Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

CHAPTER 59: Names

Chapter 59: Names

We're back in France. Yes, we're back. And, we're going to stay here for three days before heading to New Zealand so that the boys could finish their USA-Australia-France-New Zealand Tour.

"Holy fudge balls," I said in awe as I stared at the brown Gucci bag that hung in display at the airport's mini mall.

"Gucci?" Harry chortled.

"What's wrong with it? It's very pretty." I answered and continued admiring the knapsack-type Gucci bag. (A/N: refer to Zayn's Gucci bag.)

"Excuse me, we'll take that." Zayn said to the saleslady as he pointed to the bag. My eyes widened and I tugged his arm down to his side.

"Zayn, you really don't have to." I half-whined. He chuckled and gently kissed my lips.

"I want to." He whispered with a grin on his handsome face. I let out a quiet sigh before nodding passively. Zayn paid for the bag with his credit card and carried the package as we continued our trek to the car that was waiting for us outside. Thank God for our security escorts, or else we'll be lost in this place.

"Oh my God! Those shoes are so gorgeous." I whispered to Zayn as we passed by a Jimmy Choo stall. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand before making his way through our security escorts and entering the small boutique.

"Zayn, I was only admiring it." I whisper-yelled. He seriously can't spend a great deal of money on me just because I said that something was cute. Well, he can.. But, I won't allow it!

"We'll take that. Size 8, please." Zayn said to the sales personnel who was a guy. Wow, how could a guy get stuck in a Jimmy Choo boutique? Oh the wonders of the 21st century.

"Zayn, seriously. You can't spend a ridiculous amount of money on my every whim." I said softly and interlaced our fingers. He looked at me with those beautiful golden brown eyes; they were smothering me with the intensity of puppy dog eyes. I wanted to smack him but couldn't, since he was just too cute.

***

When we got to the hotel, Zayn's arms were laden with bags; shopping bags. He kept buying me things that I glanced at... and secretly liked. He knows me too well that it has come to the point that he can tell if I want something with just a glance. That's not creepy. Not creepy at all.

"Why don't you go and get some rest, babe? I'll be there in a minute." I whispered to Zayn with a smile on my face before I leaned up on my toes and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Okay, love." He answered before kissing me again and heading to our room.

Once he was out of earshot, I turned to Louis, "Is it just me or is Zayn spoiling me?"

"He's just happy, Lil. You're carrying his child, and that's the best gift that you could give your 'husband'. If I were in his place, I'd spoil you, too." Lou answered with a chuckle. I shuddered and turned away from him.

"That was... I am completely bothered." I mumbled before traipsing off to mine and Zayn's room. I closed the door behind me and silently made my way over to the bed.

Zayn smiled up at me and pulled me close to him by wrapping an arm around my waist. My hands automatically flew up to his chest and we smiled at each other.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered before kissing the tip of my nose, then my lips.

"A little tired, but I'll live." I mumbled before stifling a yawn. Zayn pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"I don't want you stressing yourself out... Ever? Okay?" Zayn whispered in my ear; making goose bumps rise on my skin. He chuckled and slowly brushed my arm with his right hand to get rid of the goosebumps. His hands felt soft, warm, and heavenly on my cold skin.

"Okay," I answered sleepily.

"I got you something. Well, two somethings, actually." He said quietly. I stifled a yawn again and snuggled further into his chest.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll find out later. Now, you and Zayn junior need to sleep." He said affectionately; stroking my hair to emphasize his point.

"Zayn junior?" I asked with a sleepy laugh.

"What? I want him to be Zayn junior." Zayn protested which made both of us laugh quietly.

"I want him to be Peeta Malik. See, it fits. Or, if he's a she, Hermione Malik." I stated with a defiant smirk.

"What? No.." Zayn said with a laugh. I pouted and he shook his head.

"We can keep use Zayn. As long as it's spelled like it's supposed to be spelled. Z-A-I-N." I bargained.

"I can live with that. What if it's a girl? I want her to be named something... Unique." Zayn trailed off.

"What about Layne?" I asked softly.

"Where'd you get that? It sounds... wonderful. Layne Malik."

"It's a combination of Zayn and Lillian Jane. Any suggestions for her middle name?"

"I have no idea. But, hopefully, we'll get one before he/she's born." Zayn kissed my forehead and hugged me closer to him; making butterflies flutter in my stomach. "For now, you two get some sleep."

"What about you? You're not thinking of drinking with the boys, are you?" I asked worriedly.

"No, no.. I'll stay here and look after the two most important people in my life."

"Who? You and your mirror?" I teased and he laughed before kissing my lips.

"Very funny. Go to sleep, love." He said through laughs and cradled my head before kissing my lips again. "

"Fine. Goodnight. I love you." I whispered and closed my eyes as I rested my head on his chest.

"I love you, too. Both of you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohai, guys.. I'm updating early since I'm gonna go to Tagaytay. In fact, I'm on my way there right now.. :3 I'll post up a picture soon..

Thank you to onedirection1998, noregretseverxxx, dj tommo, coolcry321, , and xodangersbellaxo for the lovely comments. :3

Love you guys.. X