Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

CHAPTER 61: Try To Understand

Image

"And, please welcome, the diva of the moment, Louis William Tomlinson! With the vital statistics of 69, 69, and 69!" I applauded as Louis traipsed in the living room of our penthouse suite clad in one of my old chiffon dresses. He was even wearing a pair of my wedges.

" What am I!? A drum? Give me better vital statistics than that, woman!" Lou whined as he strutted about, even going as far as swatting the air with his hand to emphasize his gayness. We all laughed at that.

"Alright. 36, 24, 36? Good enough for you?" I asked, Louis nodded and started walking around again. I laughed quietly and rolled my eyes at his immaturity.

I only asked him what he wanted to wear to the wedding, and, in typical Louis fashion, he asked me if I had an old dress and a pair of strong wedges. And, here we are.

"Why are you wearing that?" Harry asked Lou through chuckles.

"For your information, Harold, I am going to wear this to the wedding. Because I am the maid of horror-" I corrected him,

"HONOR."

The boys started laughing and Zayn pulled me down to sit on his lap before kissing my neck.

"What did he say?" He asked with a light laugh.

"Lou was happy about it. I told him that he could be with the boys as one of your best men, but he said that he wanted to be the maid of 'horror'." I whispered and we laughed quietly.

"I guess Eleanor could be one of my best men, then?" Zayn stated. I nodded with a grin on my face. Eleanor was up for anything. She's going to be an awesome sister-in-law.

"I want my hair in curls at the wedding." Louis stated as he twirled, yes twirled, around like a fairy princess. Eventually, he lost his footing and fell on the floor; making all of us laugh.

"How do you manage to walk in these!?" He whined as he staggered to get up. Once he got up, though, he placed his hands on the chest area of the dress and pushed it up. I burst with laughter and looked away to keep my self from laughing any further.

"Have you two decided on a venue yet?" Liam piped up curiously.

"We're torn between getting married in Doncaster or Bradford." Zayn answered with a frustrated sigh. I patted his hair and he chuckled.

"Why don't you just have the wedding where you two are gonna live, right?" Niall suggested.

"That's a wonderful idea, Nialler!" I said enthusiastically.

"Where are you two going to live, anyway?" Harry asked.

"Waterhouse lane, Kingswood, Tadworth. It's only a ten-minute drive from London." Zayn said proudly. He, after all, picked out and bought the wonderful house there.

"How much did the house cost?" Lou asked as he took the wedges off.

"£3,000,000."

"WHAT!?" I burst out in complete shock. I expected at least only a million pounds, but THREE!?

"Calm down, love." Zayn tried to soothe me. I looked at him with wide eyes and he started laughing.

"Don't you laugh at me, Zayn Jawaad Malik! You bought a £3,000,000 house without consulting me first? Oh, I want to strangle you so bad.."

"Kinky," Harry teased. I glared at him and he backed away before putting his hands up in mock surrender.

"Ugh! I'm going to plan the wedding at Cam's!" I said in an irritated flurry. How could Zayn spend that much money on a house!? Who in their right mind would buy a house that expensive for three people!? I mean, yeah, he's a superstar now, and he has a lot of money, but, we could have used £2,000,000 to fund our children's education. Must I be the one to always think rationally? Or maybe I'm just overreacting. Either way, my pride is too high right now to admit that I'm wrong.

"Lil, come on. I'm sorry for not talking to you about the house. But, surprises are meant to be a secret until the right time." Zayn got up and followed me to the front door. I grabbed my coat from the coat rack and stuffed my wallet and phone in my pants' pocket before walking out the room and slamming it behind me.

"Give her some time to cool off. Knowing Lil, her pride's way up there right now to surrender." I overheard Louis. I rounded back to the door and opened it.

"My pride is not 'way up there'!" I shouted angrily before huffing like a little child and stomping off to the elevators.

***

"Hey, Cam. Funny story, I'm actually standing here in front of the castle since I sort of yelled at Zayn." I said into the receiver with a sheepish laugh.

"What's it about this time? Hold on while I run through the endless amount of corridors just to let you in," She started running; I knew 'cause I could hear her footsteps. "You should pay me for letting you in. I'm like a house elf."

"Well, that is where you filthy mudbloods belong... with the house elves." I said with a laugh. I heard the lock click from the other side of the door and Cam punched me in the arm. I flinched and we both laughed.

"That's gonna leave a mark. And, please, don't punch me in the stomach." I held my hands out in front of me since Cam was rearing her fist back.

"What? Why? It's our customary greeting." She pouted. I raised my eyebrows at her and smirked. "Oh my God! You ate too much again!?"

"Yea-- No! I'm pregnant you, mudblood!" I answered. She squealed and wrapped her arms around me and then we started jumping around.

"How come you always accomplish something on our list first?" She whined after a few minutes of jumping around in happiness.

"Because I'm older? More awesome? I have a very loving boyfriend/fiance/future-husband? Take your pick." I stated with a grin. She rolled her eyes with this derpy look on her face.

"What did you yell at him for, if he's so loving?" She teased as we walked inside the castle to her room.

"Well, he bought this house in Kingswood. House is an understatement. It's a mansion. I haven't seen all the pictures yet, only the front, but.. it's so gorgeous! And, I thought that it only cost £1,000,000 or maybe £1,500,000 at most, but, it cost £3,000,000! And, I got angry at Zayn for not talking to me about buying a very expensive house. I mean, we could have used that money to send our children to Eton, or Charterhouse, or Benenden, or Roedean. But nooo... he just had to buy a very expensive mansion." I ranted. Cam smiled and looped her arm through mine.

"You can still send your kids to those expensive schools, love. And, I assume that Zayn was thinking about you and solely you when he bought that house. Do you love the house?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course. I love it. It's wonderful, but--" Cam cut me off,

"No buts. You love it and that's what matters. Zayn wants to provide for you and the baby. Let him spoil you a bit. Besides, have you seen any superstars living in shabby houses? No." I hated it when Cam made sense.

"I guess you're right," I mumbled. "But, I do have one more thing do while I'm here. Two things, actually."

"And what might those be?" Cam asked as she plopped down beside me.

"I need to plan the wedding. And, I need to write my vows. Will you help me?"

"Of course, to the best of my ability." I hugged my best friend and mumbled a 'thank you' into her shoulder. Best best friend ever, or what? ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, guys! Wow! I can't believe that I survived a DAY AND A HALF without the internet. haha... anyways, I want to send my thanks to those who were actually concerned about my well-being. I'm somewhat fine now, just a few sore spots on my arms, my legs and my face. I still have to go back to the hospital for 4 more sessions of the scary needles.. Having 11 shots in one day sure can make a person high.. XD

I assume from the last author's note that you guys know all about why I was gone, yeah? I still need to thank my cousin for that favor. :3 And, yes, she calls my mum Auntie Jay.. like Louis' mum.. My mum's name is Jenette, so, yeah.. Auntie Jay..

Thank you to xrockanrollx for the well-wish, and thank you to hi.my.name.is.steph. , and, xiheartonedirection for the lovely comments.. :D

Do you guys like the banner? I made it my self earlier today.. :3

OH, AND IN HONOR OF THE 60TH CHAPTER, I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU GUYS DECIDE WHAT ZAYN SHOULD DO TO MAKE LIL FORGIVE HIM THIS TIME. NOT THAT HE NEEDS FORGIVING SINCE LIL ISN'T MAD AT HIM ANYMORE. BUT, HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT. SO, YEAH... LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS PAGE AND I'LL TRY TO INCORPORATE IT INTO THE STORY.

Toodles. And, comments are very much appreciated. :3