Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 63: Lucky Guess

Image


Time flies when you're having fun.

Well, it's true. But, whoever said that can go die in a hole now. Spoil-sport bitch man-thingy. I hope he dies alone.

"Why are you in such a sour mood today?" Louis piped up from the seat beside me; as I was sandwiched between him and Zayn. Cam was sitting beside Niall on the row behind us; and she had the window seat.

"Oh, do shut up before I shove you out on the tarmacadam." I mumbled bitterly as I glared at the small screen in front of me. What I'd do for a private plane or even a first-class seat right now.

"What's a tarmacadam?" Liam piped up from his seat across Louis. Oh yeah, Zayn had the window seat.

"It's smarty-pants talk for runway." Lou said with a wide grin. I glared at him and punched his thigh. He yelped in pain and I laughed quietly before placing my fist on top of my thigh. Zayn reached over and gently unfisted my hand before lacing his fingers with mine.

I sniffled and cleared my throat which was getting more sore by the hour. And, no, I did not give Zayn a fellatio. A fellatio is a 'smarty-pants' term for blowjob.

"I should have known. The sour mood, sniffling, sore throat... Lil has a cold with a cough on the way." Louis announced knowingly. Zayn looked wide-eyed at him, as did Liam.

"How did you know that?" Harry piped up from beside Niall.

"Because Lil always acts like this when she's developing a cold as well as a cough. In a few minutes she'll start wiping her snot with the back of her hand. And then she'll start sneezing. And then she'll start whining." Cam piped up. Truly, I'm happy that she came with us, but, can I shove her out of this plane and on the tarmacadam?

"And then she'll start breathing through her mouth and licking her lips every so often." Louis continued with a chuckle.

"One time, she had these hallucinations that the Power Rangers were after her. We had to knock her out with a sleeping pill. 'Help me, help me... can't you see that the power rangers are after me!?'" Cam narrated. I flushed madly and looked at Zayn who was laughing quietly along with the boys and Cam.

"Please, Lord or whatever mighty forces are up there, this one time.. let Lil recover quickly. Her sniffles are irritating." Louis said and shook his outstretched arms up to the ceiling. I rolled my eyes and bumped him with my shoulder which caused him to drop his hands to his lap.

"Can anyone smell anything? Or is it just me?" I asked curiously. Everyone took a whiff of the air and shook their head.

"I can smell Cam's perfume from here." Harry piped up; winking saucily at Cam who rolled her eyes.

"She has a beau." I snapped at Harry who made a face at me before turning to look at the magazine that was sprawled on his lap.

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to smarty-pants Lil." Louis said and made a sweeping gesture with his hands.

"Shut it, you dummkopf." I snapped.

"Dummkopf-pfffffftfftppff?" Niall asked with a chuckle.

"A dummkopf is a handsome person with the brain of a potato. It was first used in Germany during 1809."

"Nerd." Louis coughed out. I reared my hand back and Zayn grabbed it before I could bitch slap the stupid out of my brother.

"Chill out, love. Why don't you put your head on my shoulder and sleep?" He suggested before shrugging out of his varsity jacket and slipping it over my shoulders then wrapping an arm around my torso. I laid my head on his shoulder as the boys sang the chorus of 'Put Your Head on My Shoulder' by Paul Anka. Imbeciles.

***

"Where am I?" I asked groggily as I sat up on the warm yet messy bed. I pushed the duvet off me and squinted in the dim room to make out my surroundings. "Zayn!?"

"I'm right here, love." Zayn said with a smile as he entered the room with a mug in his hand. He sat down beside me and offered me the mug that was filled with hot chocolate.

I graciously took it from him and took a dainty sip before cradling the warm mug in my cold hands, "Where are we?"

"We're in New Zealand, love. You slept through the 24 hour flight." He said with a chuckle. I smiled and looked down at the steaming chocolate.

"I tend to sleep a lot when I get colds." I mumbled sheepishly as I ran my finger along the rim of the mug. "Zayn?"

"Yes, love?" He asked curiously.

"Do you think that I'm too... clingy?" I asked quietly; my cheeks reddening from the sheer pressure in asking something so simple.

"What? No. Where did you get that idea?" Zayn asked; his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Someone might have... mentioned it." I trailed off. Zayn let out an exasperated sigh and ran his hand through his hair before marching over to the laptop that was perched on the study table in one corner of the room. He sat down in front of it and booted it up. I bit my bottom lip in anxiousness and started drinking my hot chocolate as leisurely as possible.

I looked at Zayn and averted my gaze every time he would move even a muscle; I was just that anxious; for reasons unbeknownst me.

My tweet tone rang and I patted my pockets before pulling my phone out of my right pocket.

I usually stay quiet about these things, but this is the last straw. If you have nothing nice to say to my fiancee, then SHUT UP! :/

That tweet was from Zayn. My mouth hung ajar and my eyes glistened with unshed tears. My tweet tone rang again and I checked my phone.

I love you, @Lil_TommoJANE. ;* x x x

I tossed my phone on the bed and made my way over to Zayn before wrapping my arms around his shoulders and kissing his cheek from behind.

"I love you so much." I murmured quietly and nuzzled the crook of his neck with my nose. "I have one question, though.."

"If it's something that those haters said, then it's not true." He said firmly. I smiled and kissed the skin that was exposed to my lips, making Zayn shudder.

I sniffled once and licked my lips to moisten them, "No, no. I was wondering how I got here."

"Hey, you two! You're on the news!" Niall piped up as he barged in mine and Zayn's room then plopped down on the bed before turning the telly on.

"And, for our hot extra tonight, Zayn Malik, one of the boys from One Direction was seen at the airport with his band mates. Not only that, his fiance was perched on his back. Aren't they adorable?" The news anchor lady reported. I smiled as a clips of Zayn carrying me through the airport on his back played. Flash bulbs blinded him, but he just squinted his eyes and hitched me higher on his back before walking through the throng of reporters that would 'eat him alive' if given the chance.

You could just see that he was being careful not to wake me up or let anyone bump into me. I smiled and hugged Zayn again before pecking his lips.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Maria, I have a question, though, who is this other girl who was walking with them? Niall's girlfriend, maybe?" The other news anchor asked his partner.

"According to an inside source, she's Lillian Tomlinson's friend. And, she's coming along to New Zealand to help Lillian with something. The wedding, maybe?" Maria answered with a devious grin. I narrowed my eyes at the telly and grabbed the remote from Niall before turning it off.

"We need to put this wedding planning on an all time hush hush. Not even someone in the crew must know. I want to keep this under wraps." I mumbled as I paced the room. Zayn stood behind me and placed his hands on my waist before pulling me close to him and hugging me tightly.

"Don't strain yourself too much, love. It's bad for you and the baby."

"I know. It's just... damn them and their lucky guess." I muttered crossly. Zayn chuckled and kissed my hair.

"It will all work out, love. It always does. It might not be now, but... soon, I promise you. Everything will be fine." He whispered encouragingly. I nodded wordlessly, trying to convince my self to believe Zayn.

What could possibly go wrong, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohai, guys! I was supposed to update yesterday.. but my younger cousin dropped by and decided to stay for a sleepover. She's still here and I think she won't go home until next week. YAY, WEEK OF ENDLESS COUSIN BONDING! I'm really sorry.. I was just too busy yesterday.

Thank you to Just.Us.Here.Tonight, Stackiee, noregretseverxxx, grl_lk_moi_320, and xiheartonedirection for the lovely, awesome, amazing comments/votes.

VOTING FOR THE DRESSES IS STILL OPEN. :)

Toodles. ♥