Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Wonderstruck

Chapter 6: wonderstruck

"Lil, it's saturday. Wake up before I force you out of bed." Louis said and gently shook me awake. The little dolt has been at it for ten minutes now. So far, I wasn't budging.

"eeeergh.. Gerroff, Lou." I mumbled and he let out aloud huff before jumping on the bed and shakingk me awake. So much for being sick yesterday.

"I'll get off only when you get up. Get out, get out, get out of your bed. And go take a shower instead. You smell, you smell, you smell like rubbish." he started singing which made me glare at him.

"But i need to sleep in, so let me just sleep in." I sang back at him and he laughed before shaking me awake again.

"Seriously, Lou. You're begging for bloody murder, aren't you?" I hissed at him. He shook his head with a grin on his face.

"Someone's here to see you.. And take you out for dinner. And to make love to you every night for the rest of your life." He started jumping on my bed which made me glare up at him.

"Lou, just let me sleep in peace." i muttered and buried my face in my pillow. 

"But... Zayn's downstairs, Lil." Louis pouted like a small child.

"Keblaaaaaaaargh..." I said indignantly and then forcefully shut my eyes.  Louis' words from last night echoed in my mind. Tell Zayn how you feel.

"Lil, please! He's been here since 6 AM. See the bloke. It's already 10 AM." Louis said softly.

"He's been..?" I whispered disbelievingly. Had Zayn really waited FOUR HOURS for me to wake up?!

"He says he needs to tell you something. I told him that I'd call him the moment you woke up but he refused to go anywhere." Louis answered.

"Well, why the bloody hell didn't you wake me up.. I don't know.. EARLIER!?" I hissed at Louis. He rolled his eyes at me.

"He didn't want to bother your peaceful slumber." Lou answered and I nodded once.

"I'll just get myself fixed up. So much for sleeping in when you're sick." I murmured and Lou chuckled before kissing my forehead and walking out of my room. I hopped in the shower and took a quick, warm bath before getting ready for a new day.

***

"Hey, morning, guys." I greeted with a small smile as I walked into the living room. Louis, Harry, and Zayn were all lounging around on the sofas.

"I think we'll leave you two alone." Harry said with a mischievous smile and got up off the sofa. I bit my bottom lip and smiled at Zayn. He returned my smile and I sat down on the sofa across him.

"So.. What's up?" I asked softly.

"Lil, i'm just going to come out with this before i chicken out for the millionth time. I like you very much.. Will you go out on a date with me?" he asked nervously. I felt my cheeks heat up even more. Zayn cleared his throat and I opened my mouth to speak only to close it again.

"I.. I'd love to go on a date with you, Zayn." i answered with a shy grin. He let out a breath of relief and I giggled.

In that very instant, I understood what the other half of Taylor Swift's songs were about. Her songs were really based on her experiences since I was feeling those emotions right at this very moment. I was wonderstruck.

"oh my god! I finally did it!" Zayn exclaimed happily as he did a fist pump in the air. I giggled as Harry and Lou entered the room with wide grins on their faces.

"Finally. I feel the sexual tension diminishing by the second." Louis teased which made me blush madly.

"Shut up, Lou." i grumbled.

"So, when is this date?" Harry asked.

"Why?" I asked cautiously. I will NOT have him and the boys follow me and Zayn around on our date.

"Just curious." He said with a small smile.

"It's a secret." I shot at Harry.

"Very well, then. You leave me no choice." He said the last part while looking at Louis. They both grinned and I got a feeling of unease in my stomach.

"I don't really like the looks on your faces." i said warily and looked t Zayn who was also scrutinizing Harry and Louis.

"BREAKFAAAAAAAST!!" Niall's unmistakeable accented voice rang out in the house; all the way from the front door.

"Niall!" I said giddily as I glanced at Zayn before biting my bottom lip and blushing then smiling. Niall grabbed me in a bear hug and I giggled as he spun me around in the cramped living room.

"Niall, put her down.. She looks like she's going to get sick." Liam said softly. Niall reluctantly set me down and i wobbled a bit until I felt a hand on my shoulder that steadied me.

"Careful there. We don't want any casualties, Lil. The floor would most likely burst on impact if you fell." Zayn teased. I gasped and clutched my chest as I tried to act very offended.

"Are you calling me fat, Zayn?" I asked with a pout as all of them chuckled; bar Zayn.

"What if I am?" he said coolly which made me blush but smile nonetheless.

"Well then.. I'll just have to pull out my ace." I said seriously and ran towards Louis before wrapping my arms around his neck and fake sobbing.

"Boo bear! Zayn called me fat. I'm going to the bathroom to puke my guts out. Excuse me." I acted all depressed as I made my way to the entryway of the living room.

"Lil, wait!" Harry piped up. I turned to look at him. "Don't forget to flush the toilet after you're done."

I gasped for air as I began fake sobbing again. Then, I threw my hands to my face and sobbed into them as I ran out of the room in what I hoped was a dramatic exit.

BAM!!

I just slipped and fell on the hardwood floor which caused the loud ruckus. The boys all shuffled over to me as I moaned in pain and clutched my head as well as my back.

"Call a priest! NASA! The Navy! The cavalry! The Queen.. For goodness sake! It huuuuuurts. It fucking hurts!" I said exaggeratedly and the boys all suppressed grins which made awkward smiles appear on their faces.

"Don't laugh at me! I'm in severe pain!" I hissed at them as I clenched my eyes shut. Liam was the first to snap out of his laughing state and carefully helped me up. I glared at the others and limped all the way to the stairs; all the while with Liam's help.

"Fuck all of you so very much. Liam, please help me to my room so I can finally end my ghastly life." I said seriously and Liam chuckled before slinging my arm around his shoulder and lifting me up in his arms.

"Wait, Liam. Let me do it." Zayn piped up. Everyone looked at him and I saw Louis nudge Niall with his elbow from the corner of my eye.

"Okay." Liam handed me over to Zayn like I weighed nothing.

"You need to eat more." Zayn whispered as we walked up to my room.

"Says the bloke who told me that I was fat." I shot at him. He chuckled.

"I was merely thinking about the floor's well-being. It's hard to get renovations, y'know." He answered with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and blushed when he gently set me down on my bed and sat down beside me.

"So... About earlier.. Did you.. mean it?" I asked shyly; all playful banter gone.

"Every word, Lil." He said softly as e stroked my cheek with his fingers. I shuddered involuntarily and he smiled at me before subtly leaning in.

"Since we're both being honest.. I really really like you, too. But, I doubt that Lou would let us go out as an official couple so soon." I answered with a sigh as I closed my eyes and relished in his touch.

"He gave me two weeks." He whispered and leaned in closer.

"To what?" I answered; feeling his hot, minty breath fanning over my lips. My face grew warmer at the thought of my lips pressing themselves against his perfect ones.

"To win your heart over." He said softly; only a few centimeters from my lips.

"If you don't succeed?" I teased.

"He'll beat me to a pulp and then murder me. His words; not mine." i giggled. Louis really was overprotective. But, I love him all the same.

"Mmhmm.. Well, I wish you all the luck in the world." I whispered with a smile on my face.

"Thanks. I'm really gonna need it. She's one tough cookie; my dream girl." He answered and gently brushed his lips against mine which caused a BILLION butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I had been dreaming of kissing Zayn ever since.. Well, FOREVER!

I felt him smile against my lips and I grinned before connecting our lips again; this time, in a more passionate lip lock. It was an exhilarating, toe-curling, butterfly-inducing kind of kiss. It was the best kiss of my life; hands down.

Zayn Malik just kissed me. Now I can say that I really am wonderstruck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, guys!! I'm sorry if it's short. I typed this chappy up using my iPhone.. So, yeah.. I'm also uploading it using my iPhone since I'm a lazy-ass preppy kid with rich-ass parents who buy me everything I want. I'm kidding. I study at a good college, but I'm not one of those stereotype preppies. I'm a normal person. LOL. Seriously, though.. I was too lazy to re-type this chap up since it was on my iPhone.. And i just decided to upload it directly..

So, please excuse and grammatical errors as well as typos. I really don't like using the Autocorrect function. Who likes it, anyway?

Please tell me what you think of this chapter.. :D

Love lots,
Jen Malik :3