Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 68: Heartfelt

Aside from seeing my extended family and hanging out with Lou, Eleanor, Cam, and Zayn in Doncaster, it was really uneventful. Right now, Zayn, Cam, and I are right here in Bradford. The city where my lovely Zayn grew up. I've met some of his family and friends that live here, and they're all very welcoming. I like them a lot.

"Come on, love. Please? Just one round?" Zayn mumbled pleadingly as we snuggled up under his covers. My eyes darted to the alarm clock that he had on his bedside table and I frowned; it was 1 AM, for lemon's sake. His urges are NOT normal in this time of night or morning.

"Zayn, we're in your parents' house, in your old bed, with your parents and sisters just on the other side of these walls, not to mention Cam is sleeping in the room adjacent to ours." I muttered groggily.

"But, they say that pregnant sex is better than regular sex." He whined. I let out a quiet groan and rolled onto my side. He wrapped an arm around my waist and drew me closer to him so that my back was pressed flat against his chest.

"That's what you said about make-up sex." I answered him; trying to coax myself into sleeping again.

"And, you enjoyed it, didn't you?" He asked me; his voice pleading.

"Well, yeah." I mumbled into my pillow before snuggling into it and trying to make myself sleep again.

"Please?" Zayn breathed into my ear. I shuddered and pressed my eyes shut even tighter.

"Close your eyes, Zayn. Go to sleep." I said sleepily. He let out an indignant huff and started nibbling on the bare skin of my neck. I bit my tongue to suppress a moan and he smirked against my neck when he sensed my resolve. Bastard.

"Please, Lil? I want to feel you again. All of you." He whispered against my neck. I shuddered again and he chuckled quietly. And then, he started saying very dirty and very unmentionable things that made the heat pool down south.

"Alright, alright. Fine." I said with a sigh before flipping myself over and pulling his face down to mine and ravishing his lips. Butterflies flooded my stomach when he took it up a notch by touching every part of my body that his hands could reach.

After a few minutes, or hours, or maybe even years... Zayn finally connected our bodies. I was about to scream out in pleasure, but he sensed it and immediately muffled my cry of pleasure with his mouth.

"Quiet, love." He whispered against my lips.

"Well, you're the one who wanted to do it." I hissed at him, bucking my hips up to meet his; for I was not satisfied of the rate that he was going. He chuckled and pushed my hips down; earning a groan of protest from me.

"Down, love." He chastised playfully. I groaned in annoyance and glared up at him.

"Go faster, Malik, or God help me, I will tie you down on this bed and make you scream in agony as I ride you at a painfully slow pace," I hissed at him and he started laughing as he thrust in me; this time at a slower pace than before. "Zayn!"

"Tell me what you want." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Faster," I mumbled; my face flushing.

"What?" He taunted. I glared at him before digging my nails into his back and raking them them down; making him hiss.

"Faster." I muttered and he started moving faster, making my eyes flutter in so much pleasure.

"Your wish is my command," He whispered in my ear before placing his lips at my neck.

Not a few minutes later, we both reached the climax that our bodies so desperately wanted, and he collapsed on top of me; still careful to avoid crushing me, and thus, used his elbows to anchor him up.

"Je t'aimerais toujours." He whispered against my lips before placing a light kiss upon them; making my heart flutter wildly in my chest.

***

When I woke up that morning, I felt very sore... you know, down there. Zayn was still stark naked with his arms wrapped tightly around me, but, who was I to complain? What with this god sleeping next to me... I had no qualms.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I looked at Zayn with panic completely evident on my face before picking his shirt up off the floor and putting it on before scrambling over to the door and yanking it open.

On the other side was Zayn's mum, wearing a bright smile on her lovely face. I blushed madly and felt the need to cover myself up since I was wearing nothing but her son's shirt. She giggled and I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Good morning," She greeted me happily.

"Morning, Mrs. Ma-- Mum." I corrected myself.

"Breakfast is ready, Lil." She said softly. I looked back at Zayn who was still sleeping peacefully.

"He's not going to wake up for another hour. You can join me, honey. No one's still up yet." She said in this motherly tone that strongly reminded me of my own mother.

"I'll just go get... dressed." I mumbled with a bashful smile on my face. She nodded and I closed the door behind me before tossing Zayn's shirt in a corner and getting dressed in more presentable clothes. Then, I kissed Zayn's forehead before silently creeping out of the room, down the stairs in into the kitchen where Zayn's mum was making waffles. I smiled and kissed her cheek before sitting down on one of the chairs and watching her. She sat down beside me and handed me a freshly made cup of tea. I thanked her silently and took a sip.

"Lil, I want to give you something... for the baby." She said softly. I looked up at her in shock and she giggled before placing her hand on top of mine. "It used to be Zayn's when her was a baby. And, I decided to keep it for his own children to use."

"Oh, M-mum," I began, and she cut me off by hugging me tightly.

"Thank you for taking care of Zayn. You make him a really better person." She said her heartfelt thanks. I smiled and hugged her back.

"It's the other way around, mum." I whispered and she laughed quietly before wiping her tears away.

"I'm sorry for crying.." I hugged her again to reassure her that it was alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short... and smuttier than the first lemon.. But, yeah.. I had the urge to write it because I was talking to Cam and I asked her if I was right with my translation of 'I will always love you = Je t'aimerais toujours.'. And, BAM! Instant lemon. That, and the fact that the last chapter sucked.

HERE'S ANOTHER GUESSING GAME! THE WINNER FOR THIS ONE WILL BE MY CONFIDANTE FOR A WEEK. I will tell you what I want to happen for the next 7 chapters and you will help me by telling me what YOU want to happen or what you expect to happen. This week is a pretty big one since one of the chapters includes the wedding planning, the wedding, and Lil and Zayn's first day in their new house. Of course, I will also require Steph's help with the wedding chapter since she is included in it. And yeah.. here's what I want you guys to answer: WHAT WILL ZAYN'S MUM GIVE LIL FOR THE BABY? Hint: It can be worn.

Thank you to xodangersbellaxo, dj tommo, and xiheartonedirection for the lovely, awesome, amazing comments. :D

Tell me what you guys think.. did it suck? Was it too short? Pointless chapter? Should I just dig a hole for my grave, shoot myself and die all alone? LOLJK. I'm not suicidal. But, really, please tell me what you guys think.. Happy guessing, potatoes!