Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 71: Moving In

So, now we're only a few blocks away from mine and Zayn's new house in Kingswood. All our things from his flat was packed and sent ahead of us. To say that I was nervous would be an understatement; I was nervously excited.

My palms were sweaty, my toes kept curling because my feet were becoming tense; you know, regular nervous people stuff.

"Is that it!?" Cam asked as she poked her head between Zayn and I. "Cool! Wrought iron gates. I like your taste, Zayn!"

"Thanks." Zayn answered with a chuckle.

"Is that a CCTV camera I see!? And, oh my God! Is that a video box thingy!? Holy shit. Not even the castle has that." Cam gushed as the driver pressed the red button that served as the buzzer for one of those camera thingies that you could use to talk to the person inside the house.

The gates opened and the driver pulled into the cobblestone driveway and my jaw dropped at the size of the place. It wasn't just a house; it really was a mansion.

"And, you already bought this?" I asked Zayn.

He nodded, "Even before I told you."

The van stopped and Zayn helped Cam and I out of the vehicle. I circled once to scan the area. And then, I felt this stinging pain on my arm; causing me to yelp in pain. My eyes landed on Cam who was snickering and Zayn who was grinning smugly.

"You looked like you needed it." Cam stated, referring to her hitting me earlier.

"Well, fuck you." I grumbled before moving over to the front door; mentally noting myself to have the door changed into a set of double doors; and in white, too. Or maybe I could just have the door painted white. I'll have to talk to Zayn about that.

Aforementioned person opened the door and both he and my best friend turned to me. And, I just looked at them in confusion.

"Oh, you're either really slow or just plain daft." She stated with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked at Zayn with curiosity just oozing from my pores. He chuckled before walking towards me and lifting me up in his arms, just like our date a day ago.

Speaking of that date, our brunch at that family restaurant where Zayn used to work was... entertaining, to say the least.

*flashback*

"Hello, good morning." A perky looking waitress greeted us when we entered the establishment. It was a quaint little restaurant, but, wow.. the ambiance just slapped you in the face. It was homey yet restaurant-y... if you get what I mean.

Zayn squeezed my hand and grinned over at me before tugging me over to a table. He helped Cam and I sit down beside each other and he sat down adjacent from me.

"This is the very first table that I served on my first day here." Zayn said proudly. Cam and I looked at each other and we snickered.

"What?" He asked confusedly as the waitress from earlier handed menus out.

"Nothing, nothing. It's just that Cam and I worked once; in a little restaurant back home. And, I was so nervous that I ended up spilling a chocolate smoothie on myself on my first day. I never got stuck on waitressing duty after that. So, did you spill anything on yourself on your first day?" I teased. Zayn grinned smugly and raised his eyebrows as if what I was asking him was preposterous.

"No. Unlike someone, I'm a very graceful person. So, no, I did not spill anything on my first day." He answered proudly. I huffed in defeat and dropped my gaze to the menu that was in front of me.

Zayn chuckled and asked Cam what she would like, since I was busy ignoring him like a little child.

"Come on, love. What do you want?" Zayn asked with a laugh. I glowered at the menu and huffed quietly; making Zayn chuckle.

"I guess she'll have the chicken and mashed potatoes," He said to the waitress. She recited our orders again and then scurried off to the kitchen. "Look, over there," I looked at where he was pointing; quickly getting over the fact that I was supposed to be mad at him.

"Where?" I asked curiously; turning my whole torso towards what looked like a counter.

"The counter. You see that man over there?" I nodded. "He used to be my boss. Oh look, he's coming over."

"Zayn? Is that you, m'boy?" The gruff old man asked cheerfully.

"Hello, Mr.Stetson." Zayn greeted cheerfully as he stood up and gave the man a man hug.

"How are you?" Mr. Stetson asked.

"I'm fine. And you, sir?"

"As fine as fine can be. I see you've brought some friends with you." Mr. Stetson smiled over at Cam and I and then glanced back at Zayn before winking. Zayn started blushing before he took my hand into his.

"Oh, no, no, sir. It's not like that. I'd like you to meet my fiancé, Lillian Tomlinson, and her best friend, Camille Deschapel. Girls, this is Mr. Stetson." Zayn introduced us. I smiled and got up off my seat before kissing both his cheeks. Cam did the same and sat down again as I stood beside Zayn. I wanted to sit down beside Cam, but that would just be rude to Mr. Stetson; not to mention that if I did that, I was going to embarrass Zayn. I mean, what kind of girl leaves her fiancé all alone? Right?

"You're a lucky girl, Ms. Tomlinson." Mr. Stetson said with a grin. I nodded in agreement.

"I sure am, sir. Zayn's quite the gentleman, and quite the lover." I answered with a cheeky grin in Zayn's direction. He blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

"If I may be so bold to ask, you say your last name's Tomlinson, yes?" I knew what he was going to say before he could say it.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson's little sister, sir. I'm Lillian Tomlinson. 17. A student at Westminster School. And Zayn's fiancé. Nothing more, nothing less." I answered with a small smile.

"Ah, now this changes everything. You, my boy, are lucky to have such a lovely and smart lady like Ms. Tomlinson here." I blushed at Mr. Stetson's words. I glanced at Cam and quickly rolled my eyes at her; a signal that I was getting fed up with all the false flattery that this man was ensuing.

*end of flashback*


"Lil?" Zayn asked with a chuckle. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and he grinned.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"You were zoned out for a few minutes. What were you thinking about?" He teased. I rolled my eyes and clung tighter to his neck when he walked through the front door.

"Oh my God! Egyptian statues!" Cam shrieked in surprise when she followed behind us. I don't blame her for freaking out. Those looked creepy. I'll have those removed ASAP. I don't want to walk around at night with those two standing there, holding torches. I might just have a heart attack.

"Wait, I thought that when you bought a house, it's supposed to be empty." I asked Zayn curiously.

"I may have added a few more euros to keep the furniture." Zayn said innocently. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How much?"

"I don't know.." He admitted sheepishly. I frowned and scrunched my face up before relaxing again and deciding to let it go just this once. "Am I in trouble?"

"I'll let it go this time." I answered.

Zayn carried me all over the threshold despite my protests. But, when we finished walking through the house, I demanded that Zayn put me down; and he did.

"I, for one, love the cinema room!" Cam exclaimed and then excused herself, probably to hole herself in the cinema room. Movie geek.

"And I, for one, loved the bed in our new bedroom." Zayn said with a wink.

I grinned and placed my hands on his belt; undoing his belt buckle, "Want to try it out?"

"Come on." He answered excitedly before slamming his lips down on mine and pressing me against the wall. We fumbled through the stairs as well as the first floor before getting to our new room. With one swift kick, one of the double doors slammed shut and Zayn locked it; all the while not breaking our kiss.

And, with that, my friends... ends this chapter.
♠ ♠ ♠
HERE'S THE HOUSE. :)

Okay! I'm so sorry if this chapter seems so pointless to read. I'm undergoing a bit of a writer's block right now. And, no matter what I've done or looked at today, I haven't received a pull from my muse. Anyways, sorry if it's somewhat late again... Today's Mother's Day and the fiesta here, so, I was a bit busy entertaining guests earlier.... and eating my own weight in food... mainly chocolate cake. I think I had half of that rectangular cake. What can I say, I'm like Niall. I love food. :3

Anyways, you know what I gave my mum today? Nothing. But, I sang WMYB for her. :D You know what she did? She cried and hugged me. That's a big thing for me.. :D

BTW, DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE CONFIRMED 2014 1D ASIAN TOUR!? Well, flack! They're coming here!

Enough of that, thank you to Dance.Dance.Dance (Sorry if it sucks.. :<),

dj tommo (IKR!? Ed Sheeran, FTW! TBH, I loved Ed before 1D. I have no soul to speak of, Hannah Montana. LOLJK.),

xodangersbellaxo (I'm really sorry if this is just... a worthless chapter. I promise I'll post something more useful sooner. Maybe the wedding or the planning. :<),


Andie All Over (YAY! Another one like me! And, since you're a Filipino, too.. let me take the liberty of talking to you in our native tongue. :D Maraming salamat sa comment mo! Sorry kung walang sense masyado yung chapter. haha... Promise, aayusan ko na sa susunod na chap. :D)

My playlist for this chapter is this:
This is Really Happening - Taylor Swift
You Need Me, I Don't Need You - Ed Sheeran
Mexican All Night - Juan Direction (LOL. Say hi to my iTunes library.
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's (LOUIS!!!)
Small Bump - Ed Sheeran
Sun Is Up - Inna (the car ride.. LOL..)
Grade 8 - Ed Sheeran

I'll try to think of something to write. Again, I apologize.