Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 83: Make It Up

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

Why do I feel so hot? Right, because I am. FOCUS, ZAYN! Wake up.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the source of the heat that engulfed me. To say that i was shocked would be an understatement. There was Lil, in all her beauty, lying next on top of me; sleeping peacefully with her head on my chest. My hand gently caressed her exposed back ,since her shirt had rolled up, and I smiled. Seeing her just lying there... it made my heart swell with happiness.

I need to do something to make it up to her. Let's see... I can buy her a car? NO! She doesn't have her license yet. Maybe on our 1st anniversary. Bouquet of Tiger Lilies? Already used that idea. Concert? No concerts right now. Think, Zayn. Think... Lil doesn't like to go outside. But, she does love theme parks. Maybe a day for Thorpe Park is in order?

Suddenly, the angel on top of me stirred. I looked down at her and smiled. She returned my smile with a sleepy one before resting her cheek against my chest and dozing off again. I chuckled and reached for my phone which was on the coffee table. Thankfully, I reached it without waking Lil up.

To: Louis 'Brother-in-Law' Tommo
Lou, can you order 7 tickets for Thorpe Park?
I'll pay you later.


I quickly put my phone on silent and waited for Lou's reply.

From: Louis 'Brother-in-Law' Tommo
Thorpe Park? You sure that you want all of us
to come along on your 'date'? :D


To: Louis 'Brother-in-Law' Tommo
It's a 'family day' today. Besides, we leave for
Sweden on Sunday. The least I can do is take
her to a theme park. Please, Lou?


From: Louis 'Brother-in-Law' Tommo
You'll pay me back. With interest. And manual
labor. No arguments. XD


To: Louis 'Brother-in-Law' Tommo
MANUAL LABOR!? You just have to click 'order
tickets online'. Ugh. Fine. Gotta go now. I need
to wake the sleeping dragon.


"Love, wake up." I whispered and kissed the top of her head.

***

*Lil's P.O.V.*

"Why do you have a bruise on your arm?" Liam asked Zayn with wide eyes.

"I battled the sleeping dragon." Zayn answered which made me roll my eyes. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist before pressing his lips to mine; making me blush and look away but smile secretly.

"So, I got the tickets!" Louis exclaimed as he entered the room, holding up a few sheets of paper with something printed on them.

"Tickets?" I asked curiously.

"We're going to Thorpe Park, silly." Cam answered and grinned at me.

"T-Thorpe Park?" I stuttered in disbelief. I'd always wanted to go there ever since I was a kid.

"Yes. Why?" Harry asked with a quirked eyebrow as he smirked.

"Nothing." I answered him with a glare.

"I want to ride the SAW roller coaster!" Louis shouted in glee before racing out the door, and probably going to the garage.

"You two can use my car." Harry offered nicely as he held the keys out to Zayn.

"What's the catch?" I asked skeptically.

"Nothing. I just think that you two deserve to enjoy some time alone." He said sincerely.

So, Zayn got the keys and helped me get into Harry's Audi before walking over to the driver's side and getting in. We both buckled our seatbelts and I looked at him as he tossed the bag that he carried in the back.

"Lil, I'm really sor-"

I cut him off, "Don't let it happen again."

"I promise."

"We're not gonna die, are we?" I asked as Zayn switched the engine on. He chuckled before rolling his eyes.

"You have a -100% chance of dying while I'm here."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'll die trying to protect you."

I rolled my eyes as a goofy smile made its way to my face. Then, I shoved him lightly before grabbing him by his jacket and planting a kiss on his lips.

"You're so cheesy." I mumbled.

***

"WOW! I want to go on that one first!" Niall said excitedly as he pointed at the Colossus roller coaster ride.

"Well, let's go, then!" Louis exclaimed before looping arms with Niall and running over to the entrance where a short line was in the works of being a long one. We stood there in line and a few brave fans took pictures with the boys, while the others just settled for taking pictures of the boys.

When we were about to go through the ride's gates when Zayn stood frozen; gazing up at the tracks. I must admit, they looked scary.

"What?" I asked softly.

"I..." He mumbled hesitantly. Right, his fear of heights.

"Just think of it as the roller coaster of life, babe." I teased before dragging him to our seats behind Lou and Cam. Harry had to sit with a very, very lucky girl.

"This isn't what I like to call fun." He whined as we pulled the restraints down and locked them in place. "If I'd known that I would be riding... this.. I would have taken you out for a nice picnic instead."

"That would have been fun, but, I'm sure that you're going to enjoy this. You can hold on to my hand if you want." I said cheerfully and held my hand out. Zayn grasped it tightly and I laughed at how cold and clammy his hand was.

"FUCK YOU NIAAAAAAALL!" I screamed once we dropped down from the first incline and went towards the loop.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!" Niall answered me.

"WHEEEEEE!" Cam yelled from her seat beside Louis.

After that ride, among many others, we went to the 360 Bar & Grill for lunch.

"Lil, what can you say about Louis?" A fangirl, about 15, asked; her voice wavering a bit.

"Louis? My brother?" I asked and pointed to Louis who stood beside me. Zayn wanted to order the food with me, but I told him to 'Sit the fuck down. You look like you're gonna throw up any minute.'

"Yes." She answered.

"My brother is a gay lord." I stated with a grin which made Louis pull an appalled expression at me before swatting my shoulder in a very funny homosexual manner. "See?"

"What can you say about Lil, Louis?"

"My sister is a..." He trailed off; pondering for a minute. "lesbian gay lord."

I punched his arm and made a face at him, "If you're gonna insult me, do it with swag. Are lesbian gay lords even real? Is lesbian gay lord even a word?"

"Where's Zayn?" She asked.

"He's at the table. He looked a bit pale after that SAW ride. I can't blame him, though. I think my soul is still on top of the very steep incline." I answered with a laugh.

"Thanks so much for answering my questions!" She set her camera in her bag and smiled shyly up at me. "Can I have a hug?"

"Of course! Come here, love." I answered and wrapped her in a tight hug.

"You do give the best hugs ever!" She exclaimed.

"Louis calls them the 'hugs of death'."

"Well, he shouldn't. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside."

I grinned down at her, "Well, I should hug people more often."

***

"I'm tired and scared... mostly scared, though." I said breathlessly as I plopped down on mine and Zayn's bed.

"I'm glad that you had fun." Zayn answered with a chuckle as he unbuttoned his button down.

"Thank you." I mumbled with a small smile as I looked up at him.

"For what?" He asked; leaning over me. His breath mixed with mine and I got dizzy because of all the sensations flowing through my body. Butterflies filled my stomach and my hand strayed from my abdomen up to his cheek. I caressed his cheek gently and smiled at him; making him smile back at me.

"For this awesome day. For being so loving. For being so good to me. For being perfect."

"I'm hardly perfect. Just look at what happened yesterday..."

"Everyone has slip-ups sometimes. We all make mistakes." I slipped my hand in his hair and gently massaged his scalp, making him close his eyes in pleasure.

"Lil!" Niall burst into the room. Zayn and I reluctantly pulled apart and looked at Niall who was blushing madly.

"Yes, Niall?" I asked.

"I.. I'm... uh.. hungry." He stammered out. I got off the bed and stretched my limbs out before kissing Zayn's lips gently and walking towards Niall.

"Come on, you special little Irish snowflake. Let's get some food in you. And, so you won't have trouble sleeping, I'll heat up some milk for you."

"Lil?" Zayn called. I turned to look at him over my shoulder with a curious expression on my face.

"I'll be in the shower."

I nodded with a smile; silently telling him that I got what he really meant.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was supposed to be LONGER, but, I pressed something on my laptop and the drafts page just switched to the My Mibba page. ARGH! I need to learn how to SAVE.

I can't do any mentions right now.. because I'm in a bit of a rush. I have to fetch my brother to swim training since mum isn't here to take him home. May the gods keep me safe while I drive... alone.

Thanks to all those who commented, though! ♥

BTW, Who read that Zux fanfic? UGH.. If you haven't read it, DON'T READ IT! It made me cry!