Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 85: Sweden

"This place is so... beautiful!" I said in awe as I twirled around on the sidewalk in front of our hotel.

Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist before lifting me off the ground and spinning in circles; making me giggle and hold on to him tightly. When he stopped circling around, I placed my hands on his cheeks and pressed my lips to his.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Harry mumbled and faked gagging.

"Leave them be, Harold." Louis scolded Harry which made me poke my tongue out at him.

"I thought you loved me." Harry started fake-crying.

"Blood is thicker than water. Blut ist dicker als Wasser. Le sang est plus épais que l'eau. " I answered smugly.

"And why is that?" Cam asked with a smirk.

"Because the speed of the gravity of the Earth is 9.8 m/s^2." I stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"How is that even relevant?" Liam asked confusedly.

"Because it just is." I answered with a grin.

"I'm hungry." Niall piped up.

"You're always hungry," Cam sighed and grabbed Niall's hand. "I'm gonna feed this little bugger before you lot leave for the studio. See you later."

Right, the boys are headed for the studio in half an hour. And, I wanted to go around Stockholm with Zayn on our first day here. That will have to wait.

"Zayn! Zayn!" A few fans shrieked with happiness. I smiled and got one of Zayn's hands from my waist and waved it at them; making them shriek even more.

"Come on, say hi to them." I said softly and leaned up on my toes to nudge his cheek with the tip of my nose. He smiled and cupped my cheeks before pressing his lips to mine and then turning to the fans that were all yelling with happiness. Some were miffed, while others were ecstatic at the kiss that just occurred between Zayn and I.

"It's almost time to go." Paul called over the incessant shrieking. A girl lifted her top up and my jaw dropped as my eyes widened. Then, my left hand flew up to my the middle of my chest in surprise.

"Oh my God," I whispered. "Her boobs are bigger than mine. How old are you!?"

The girl moved her top back in place and cupped her hands around her mouth, "15!"

"Oh my dear, baby Jesus! A 15 year-old has bigger boobs than me." I said in disbelief. Louis and the boys chuckled while Zayn grinned before wrapping an arm around my waist and kissing my temple.

"She might have bigger jubblies, but yours are the only ones that I would touch." He whispered in my ear which made me shudder involuntarily.

I swatted at him and he started laughing with the boys, "That was really inappropriate, Zain Jawaad Malik! And, yes, I used 'I' intead of 'Y'!"

"Ooooh! You're in trouble now!" The girls who heard my outburst teased Zayn. Aforementioned pouted and clasped his hands in front of him as he softened his gaze at me; making me want to melt.

"Sorry, love. Please forgive me." He pouted even more which made my resolve crack down the middle.

"Ugh. Fine." I said with a huff. He smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist before lifting me up and spinning me around.

"Zayn, put me down! I'm getting dizzy!" I said through giggles. Zayn eventually set me on my feet and my gaze landed on Harry and Louis who were badly re-enacting what had happened. Harry giggled quite badly and I glared at them before taking my right shoe off and throwing it at Louis who was still twirling around with Harry in his arms. The shoe hit his arm and he immediately dropped Harry which made everyone laugh.

"You're an arse!" I hissed at Louis who was rubbing his arm. Liam picked my shoe up off the ground and examined it.

"I'm your brother! You didn't have to throw a shoe at me." Louis whined. I rolled my eyes and sassed him.

"Trust me, I would have thrown a car at you if I could."

"Who are you? Incredible Hulk? Incredible Lil, that's more like it."

"Why you..." I made a strangling motion with my hands as I stomped towards him. We must have looked like idiots; me with only one shoe on, Louis rubbing his bruised arm, Harry rubbing his sore bottom, Zayn laughing like there was no tomorrow, Liam still looking at my shoe as if it was the most fascinating thing in the universe. The fans continued laughing at the scene that we were causing; At this rate, we could open up a comedy bar. We're a hoot!

Once I reached Louis, I balled my right hand into a fist and punched his bruised arm which made him cry out in pain. I laughed maniacally and Louis glared at me before poking my side.

"I'm not ticklish." I said smugly. He rolled his eyes and started ruffling my hair... my hair which I re-curled to perfection before we went down here. I released an indignant huff before swatting his hands away from my hair.

"Hold up, hold up!" Harry stated while dragging Louis away from me. Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist and held me in place.

"You're a gay lord!" I shouted indignantly as I tried to fix my hair.

"Well, you're a bitch." Louis answered snottily.

"Lesbian queen!" I shouted.

Lou gave an exaggerated gasp which made him choke and start coughing. I started laughing and unlatched Zayn's arms from around me before racing over to Louis and hugging him.

"You're an idiot." I said with a laugh. By now I could feel all the confused gazes upon Louis and I.

"Everyone's looking at us, you know." He whispered as he hugged me back.

"I know. Let's show them how wild Tommos can get, yeah?" I whispered quietly. He nodded and counted to three. On three, we let go of each other and put one of our hands on Harry, since he was the nearest.

"TAG! You're it!"

Then, we giggled and ran down the street. Harry grunted before running tagging Liam, who tagged Zayn, who tagged Harry, who started running after Louis and I.

"Save me, Zayn!" I shrieked when I heard Harry behind me; making monster noises which freaked me out all-the-more.

"Vas Happenin' Man to the rescue!" Zayn announced before, probably, running after Harry. I looked back and saw that Zayn was directly behind me. He sped up even more and wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me into him. Then, we... well I tripped and brought Zayn down with me. He quickly angled his body so that he would be the one to take the fall. And, when we fell, we skidded a few feet which made me wince.

"Are you okay?" I asked once I steadied myself on his chest. He chuckled and nodded.

"Are you and," he glanced down at my stomach which was pressed against his.

"We're fine." I whispered breathlessly.

"Good. Why do you always fall?" He asked with a laugh.

"Because you make me?" I asked with a cheesy grin.

"Now who's cheesy?"

"I guess I am?"

"Right. You are."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

We both laughed quietly and pressed our lips to each others; ignoring all the people who were recording this very private moment to spread on the internet in a few minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit

Okay, so, I was a bit sad because only thelovelyreader and Cute Weirdo :D commented. I kept asking myself if the chapter sucked that much and didn't deserve comments, or if it was just the new Mibba flacking everything up. So... Yeah... :< For those who want to comment, click here.

Hanna (aka thelovelyreader): Amen to that, sister! The new layout is quite confusing.. but, I'm getting the hang of it. :D LOL... that was still socially acceptable to say. Me and this story love you, too. Most people I know are afraid of frogs. Even my mum is afraid of them. ♥

Cute Weirdo :D Welcome to Narnia.. lol.. Thanks for the comment.. and, is Lil that crazy? haha.. just curious, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, how crazy is she? :3

Btw, who got their pre-ordered Up All Night Tour DVDs? I won't get mine until tomorrow since I didn't pre-order (I'm broke because it's summer. That rhymed. lol..), but, my mum promised to buy it for me if I'm nice until then.