Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 86: Killing Yourself

"How was recording today?" I asked chirpily as the boys entered our penthouse suite; all buzzing with happiness.

"It was... AWESOME!" Niall stated and hugged me before moving over to Cam and kissing her cheek. My eyebrows shot up in question and then I smirked.

"Cam? A word, please." I beckoned her to the nearest room which happened to be hers.

"Fluctuate?" She asked. I snorted with laughter before dragging her to her doom room.

Once I shut the door, I poked her arm, "What's going on between you and Niall? Don't tell me that it's nothing, or God help me, I will shove you out of that window. And, aren't you and Artur.."

She shook her head with a sad smile on her lips.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know... But, why? Everything was going greatly... When did it happen? Why didn't you tell me? I'm such a bad wizard buddy."

"Don't blame yourself for something that wasn't meant to be, Lil. I broke up with him two weeks ago. I just... I felt so happy around Niall, and... I don't even know. We kissed and I fell in love."

I tackled Cam in a hug and she hugged me back, "Well, if he makes you feel that way, go for it. Niall's a really special Irish snowflake, and I know that he would never hurt you."

***

"You two took a long time in there." Harry teased. I rolled my eyes and started setting the table with Cam.

After dinner, we got settled in our rooms. Zayn was in the living room with Liam since Lou, Harry, Niall, and Cam went out to find a nice pizza place, because Niall was craving pizza (seriously, that boy can EAT.), while I unpacked my things. I know that it's sort of pointless since we won't be here for a very long time, but I always have trouble finding things in my luggage, especially when I'm in arush.

I rested for a bit anf then resumed unpacking. Then, Zayn's jean jacket from earlier caught my eye. I clicked my tongue and got off the floor to retrieve the article of clothing that was sprawled over the writing desk in the room. I took it in my hands and carried it towards the cabinet before shaking it out and grabbing a hanger from the cabinet.

Then, something fell on my foot. It wasn't heavy or anything like that, in fact, it was light and felt like cardboard. I looked down and my eyes widened as I took in the sight of a red and white, rectangular box. A cigarette box.

I leaned down and picked it up off the ground before looking inside. It was half empty. That's when my blood boiled in anger and so much frustration. How could he!? He promised to try to quit... for me.. for the baby.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I breathed in deeply before marching out of the room and into the living room where Liam and Zayn where laying on the couch; watching cartoons on the telly.

"How could you!? Those can kill you! Maybe not now, or tomorrow, or next year... but, it will kill you before it's even your time to go! You're killing yourself!" I shouted angrily before throwing the box of cigarettes at Zayn. He caught it in his hands and I swear that his face paled as his eyes widened; he looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"I.. Lil.." He stuttered out as he got off the couch. I stood there and glared at him before turning on my heel and trying to make my way back to our bedroom. I wanted to run, but I really don't want a repeat of the incident when we were in New Zealand.

Zayn held me in place by my arms and I thrashed against him.

"Let go of me!" I cried out as I tried to yank my arms from his grasp. I winced in pain when Zayn's hands tightened their hold on my arms.

"You're hurting her, Zayn." Liam scolded hotly. Zayn let go of my arms instantly with a guilty look on his face, and I slapped him. His face turned to the side at the impact and I stomped off to our bedroom before slamming it quite loudly.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

"How could you do that to her?" Liam asked angrily. I turned to him with a scowl on my face.

"I couldn't stop. There, I said it. I couldn't stop! I wanted to.. but, I couldn't." I answered hotly.

"If I was in your place, I would have stopped as soon as we started dating... no matter how hard it was. I would have done it for her."

"Well, you're not exactly in my place, right?"

"I know. But, that doesn't change the fact that you made her cry again. You hurt her again." Liam hissed at me.

"It's not like I want to hurt her!" I argued.

"Maybe I should just marry Lil to save her from someone who always hurts her." He answered seriously. My face paled even more and my heart stopped beating; my fingers felt numb... my whole body felt numb. The thought of losing Lil... I would die if that ever happened.

"No," I whispered breathlessly. "You wouldn't. She... she's like a sister to you. You said it yourself."

"She is. That doesn't mean that I never loved her more than that."

"You... Danielle..." At this point, my mind was blanking out. I didn't know what to say. Here's one of my best mates, telling me that he used to have feelings for my fiancée.

"I loved her even before Danielle and I started dating."

"Why didn't you..."

"I didn't ask her to go out with me because I knew that you loved her a great deal more than me."

When I didn't speak, Liam took that as a sign to continue his monologue, "I would marry her, Zayn. I used to love her more than a sister back then, but now she's like the younger sister that I never had. I would marry her... but... I know that she wouldn't be happy with me the way she is with you. No matter how much you hurt her, she will always love you. You have a woman that loves you and cares for you the way every man wants to be loved and cared for. She's funny, and smart, and outspoken... and she's given her dreams up for you. You only realize how great someone is after you lose them, don't learn that lesson the hard way."

With that, Liam walked off towards mine and Lil's room; leaving me frozen and scared in the middle of the living room.

"Liam... wait.." I managed to whisper. He stopped and turned around to look at me. "Would you really do that?"

He nodded, "I would, Zayn."
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE, don't kill me for making them fight... again.. this adds to the suspense if there will really be a wedding.. XD I'm being mean, I know.. but.. I want to add a conflict to spice things up.

For those who want to leave me a comment, click here.

LOOK! It's the girl who wrote that damned Zux fanfic, and SHE'S APOLOGISING. She doesn't sound sincere, though. I expected a few tears... but.. meh...

LOUIS' ARSE! OMG.. I should be revolted because he's like my older brother.. but.. I think I just drooled. THIS IS LEGIT. LOUIS. NAKED. IN. THE. SHOWER. Look, here's the URL (http://thedancingzayn.tumblr.com/post/23846528001/naughty-nialller-louiswetbum).. It's from Tumblr.. MY Tumblr.

My special people:

hi.my.name.is.steph.: More drama.. and, I shed some light on Cam and Niall's.. 'relationship'. Hope you likey.. :D Thank you x 2, for both comments.. ♥

thelovelyreader: awww, thank you! Is it okay that if I need some tips on where Lil and Zayn could go, I'd ask you? :3 Ciall is now official.. lol..

xodangersbellaxo: naw, that's okay.. :D I'll try my best to balance their wedding (if it pushes through).. lol..

dj tommo : that's fine.. :3 while I was writing that part with Lou and Harry, an inhuman sound came from my mouth.. lol.. I really hate to see this end, but, sadly, I can't keep on writing this forever.. I'm already writing my Liam story, though... :D

Foralwaysmydarling: awww, thank you! I'll have to make the wedding chapter a good one (if it actually happens) if you guys are excited for it.. ;D Maybe a little drama, or a heaps of humor.. I'm not sure yet.. :3