Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Reception pt. 2

"And now, for the newly weds' first dance as husband and wife." Cam announced with a wide grin on her face as she motioned to the sound booth operator to start mine and Zayn's wedding song; 'All About Us' by He Is We.

Zayn led me to the dance floor and gingerly placed his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We swayed lightly to the song and I giggled when I accidentally stepped on his foot. He chuckled before pulling me closer to him; making our chests press against each other's.

"How are you feeling, Mrs. Malik?" Zayn asked softly as we swayed from side to side.

"A little overwhelmed; but, I'll live." I answered with a light laugh.

"You better get dressed right after this party." He whispered and pecked my lips which made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"What? Why? Won't we help with cleaning up?"

"No, love. Because... we're going on our honeymoon." Zayn answered with a chuckle which made me blush.

"Honeymoon? Where?" I asked excitedly.

"You'll find out when we get there." He answered coyly which made me roll my eyes and smack his chest lightly. The song eventually stopped and 'Want U Back' by Cher Lloyd started playing which made Cher let out a whoop from her seat.

Zayn gently eased his hands off my waist and trailed them up to hold my own before dancing like a male stripper/fool in front of me; making me laugh and blush madly. Then, he let go of my hands and started rotating his fists in front of him while moving his body so fluidly that it made me want to melt into a puddle on the spot. I brought my hands up to cup my cheeks so as to hide the very bright red that colored them.

Everyone in the audience laughed as Zayn danced provocatively in front of me. I closed my eyes and turned my face away from Zayn; making everyone laugh even more.

The music stopped and a new song (There you'll Be by Faith Hill) came on which made Zayn pout as Louis walked over to us and clapped his shoulder before taking my hands in his and placing them on his shoulders. I looked over at Zayn who sat between his mum and dad. What was he doing? He was supposed to dance with his mum to this song while I danced with Louis.

"How are you feeling?" Louis asked as we swayed to the song.

"Elated? Extremely happy? I'm not sure..." I answered honestly which made Louis chuckle. Then, I removed my hands from his shoulder and hugged him tightly which made him stumble a bit. But, when he recovered from the initial shock, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead which elicited an 'awww' from everyone in the room.

"Don't make me cry, Lil." Louis whispered helplessly as I silently cried onto his chest.

I laughed a bit and wiped my tears with my fingertips, "I love you, Lou."

"I love you, too, Lil."

We stayed like that for majority of the song, and, when we looked up at the crowd, everyone was wiping tears from their faces. Then, Louis broke away from the hug and motioned for me to wait as he ran over to a table and grabbed a person's hand; dragging that person up. I didn't have to squint my eyes to see who he got from the crowd. I would always recognize that head of brown hair anywhere.

"What?" I whispered; trying to keep my tears at bay. I will not bawl like a baby. I will not bawl like a-- Oh, screw it! No matter how much I hate the git that left my mother, he will always be my father... and, believe it or not, he will always have a place in my heart.

"Lil-bear," He stated with tears shining in his eyes.

"Daddy," I answered through silent sobs before launching myself at my father and hugging him tightly. And then, Butterfly Fly Away by Miley Cyrus started playing which made me smile and hug my dad tighter. I looked over to where my mum was and walked over to her before dragging her back on to the dance floor.

"Can we forget? Even just for tonight?" I asked softly as my eyes bore into my mum's, then to Louis', and finally to my dad's.

They all nodded and for the first time in a very long time, I got trapped in the middle of a Tommo family group hug.

***

"And now for the slicing of the cake." Cam announced as Zayn and I held the cake knife in our hands.

We sliced the bride and groom cake and placed the sliced portion on a plate before facing each other with wide grins on our faces. Liam handed us two forks and we laid those on the table before scooping some icing up with our index fingers and wiping it on each other's face. The majority of the crowd laughed as some whooped with joy which made Zayn and I laugh even more.

"You are such an arse." I said through laughs as I wiped the icing off of Zayn with a table napkin.

"You love me for it, Mrs. Malik." Zayn retorted with a chuckle.

"Very true, Mr. Malik. Very true."

"Can I have some of the cake now?" Niall asked from behind Zayn. I smiled at Niall and sliced a huge portion of the cake before placing it on another plate then giving it to him. He took it in his hands and lifted it up like it was something so holy.

"Be careful not to wipe any ici-" I cut myself off when Niall got some icing on his index finger, ate the icing, and wiped the remnants on his black blazer. "Oh, Niall."

Zayn chuckled and handed a clean table napkin to me before I walked over to Niall and wiped the icing from his black blazer.

"Hey, Lil, I think I need to introduce you to our... uh... sister." Louis said awkwardly as he stood by me and Zayn. I smiled and held Zayn's hand before looping an arm through Louis' and then dragging both of them to my dad's table; thanking everyone we came across for coming today.

Nothing can dampen my mood today. Besides, hating my dad forever will totally not help with raising either Layne or Euan. I need to rebuild bridges with him.; no matter how long the process will take.

"Hi, dad." Louis greeted; a bit stiffly. But, he had a smile on his face. I think he also wanted to reconcile with our dad since we didn't actually part on good terms. We practically kicked him out of his own home. Well, he volunteered. But still, you get the point.

"Louis, Lil! And, you must be Zayn. My son-in-law, yeah?" Dad answered happily. It's like the divorce and all that drama never happened; just like what I requested.

"Yes, sir. It's a pleasure to meet you." Zayn answered politely and shook my dad's hand. We sat down on the available seats and I awkwardly looked at my father then the blonde, brown-eyed girl who sat beside him, and lastly, to the blonde woman who sat beside the girl. I smiled lightly; out of good manners. And, they smiled back, albeit, a little shyly. You'd be shy to if you were at your husband's legitimate daughter's wedding.

"Kids, this is Carissa. And, her mother... Charlene." Dad began. "Charlene, Carissa, that's Louis, Lillian, and Lil's husband, Zayn."

"Hi." I greeted politely. Zayn squeezed my hand and smiled at me when I looked at him.

"I love you." He whispered which made me grin before pecking his lips.

"I love you, too." I whispered.

"So, Lillian, how old are you?" Charlene asked.

"I'm 17."

"A bit too young, don't you think?" Her tone was that of a joking one; but, I couldn't help but be offended by her question.

I smirked and looked over at Louis before returning my gaze to Charlene, "My mum signed some papers so that this can all be legal."

"Lil's a very mature and responsible person. As Harry always says, 'Age is just a number, maturity is a choice'." Louis defended me.

"Yeah. I never would have forced Lil into something that she wasn't ready for. She's perfect." Zayn joined in.

"Lil, you need to get dressed for your honeymoon." Cam said frantically as she staggered over towards me.

"So early?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Your flight leaves in three hours. You need to get dressed now."

"Oh my God! Steph!" Someone shrieked from the front which made all of us look towards the source of the noise. It was my Aunt Sarah, prying Steph away from the chocolate fountain while Steph drunkenly sipped some more wine from her glass as she dipped a marshmallow into the chocolate. I laughed as did Lou.

"Does she always do that?" Zayn asked curiously.

"Always." Lou and I answered simultaneously.

"Lil, go on. Get dressed." Cam ushered me out of the tent and into the house; without any more protests from me. We rushed up to mine and Zayn's room where my bags were packed and ready to go, and a set of clothes were laid out on the bed for both Zayn and I.

"Where am I going to spend my honeymoon, exactly?" I asked curiously.

"Somewhere you've always wanted to go. A special place located on the bottom right part of the world map." Cam answered cryptically as she unlaced the ties on my dress. I rolled my eyes and slipped the new dress over my head. Cam zipped it up and gave me a tight hug which made me hug her back.

"You're going to house-sit with the boys, right?" I asked softly as I slipped the heels on.

"Yep."

Suddenly, three knocks sounded on the door. Cam opened it and I was shocked to see that it was Carissa.

"Hi," She began awkwardly. I smiled slightly at her.

"Hi,"

"I'll be outside." Cam interjected and hurried out of the room before closing the door behind her.

"I just want to apologize." She stated softly.

"What for?" I asked curiously.

"For... I don't know... being born., taking your dad away from you..." She mumbled. I frowned and moved in to hug her. Even if she had a different mother, she was still my sister. Half of my blood courses through her veins. She has half of my genes even though she doesn't look a thing like my dad.

"Like I told Zayn, I'm not going to say that it's alright, because it really isn't... but, just know that I don't hate you. Thanks for coming to the wedding." I said sincerely. She smiled and hugged me before sobbing on my shoulder. I think too many tears have been shed on this wedding; but, I can't bring myself to stop crying. I just hope that I won't get really red and puffy eyes when we go to the airport for this surprise honeymoon trip.

I wonder where Zayn and I are going.
♠ ♠ ♠
My most favorite place to hang out with my friends when I'm at school. :) This story's plot was born here; on the first table to your right. The tables used to have red parasols.. idk what happened to them. The building to the left is a coffee shop.. in the campus, yes.

Lil's 'going-away' outfit

A little message from me and Duchess. :D

And, before you go all 'Mark isn't Louis' real dad' on me.. I know that fact. Lou's real dad's name is Troy. I'm only making Mark as Lil and Lou's biological dad for the sake of this story. :)

Sorry if it sucked, though. Btw, ANY GUESSES WHERE LIL AND ZAYN ARE GOING?