Status: When I have the free time, I will try to update.

Her Fight For Life

Preface 280

“You know, you’re not the only person in this school who hates him,” Angie whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes at her and looked down at my paper. If there was anyone who could hate that kid, it was me, and I had every right to.

“You know, I’m at the top of the list though,” I whispered back while writing down some crappy answer. Angie knew better than to try and talk during our English class. We weren’t in the Comp class, but our “normal” class seemed almost as hard. She was trying to kick me under the table, but I know my best friend so well.

“Pay attention class, you’re going to need to know this. Your test is coming up, and I expect all of you to know the material and pass,” Mr. Baash sternly lectured while giving Angie and I his signature death glare. It took everything not to giggle, so I just looked back down at my paper.

I was getting that nervous bubble in my stomach again, and I felt my fingertips go ice-cold. If there was one thing that could drop my heart into my stomach and stop my breathing, it was the idea of having to come face-to-face with him. He, being my wonderful ex-boyfriend, made my life hell. He has a name, Mykel Grove, but I’d much rather call him by him.

“Tammy! Hello! The bell rang, let’s go,” Angie yelled in my year while tugging on my arm. I jolted out of my seat and hurried out of the room with her right behind me. I was bound and determined to not come face to face with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a beginning. I'm still crafting something more pliable for an actual chapter. Anyone's opinion would be really great.