Cemetery Drive

Welcome to my Life.

“Samantha, can you watch Molly while your Father and I are out?” My Mother asked after walking in my room after knocking on my doorway entry. I dropped the magazine I was reading on my chest, and looked at her dumbfounded

“I can’t do that! I’m going to the skate park with Gabby and Frankie! I can’t take her there!” I raised my voice as I sat up. Everything was dizzy for a moment because I sat up to fast. Mom heaved a long heavy sigh; to show that she was going to guilt trip me into doing it for them.

“It’s just this once Honey, promise. It’ll be a couple of hours. Why don’t you go to the park or the movies, maybe both?” She suggested and I just sighed.

“Fine! She’ll do the kiddy bowl then maybe a movie.” Mom kissed my cheek and left my room before I slammed my head against my pillow and groaned in detest.

My family was normal. Normal and boring, even our last name is boring, Allen. Is there anything more boring? My family consists of 4 people, 2 kids; my sister Molly and I, Samantha, 2 adults my dad Michael and my mother, Amy. See? Normal boring names for a boring family. But that’s how all the families except for two on this drive. The two families have the interesting names are my boyfriend and my best friend, Frank Iero and Gabby Pennington.

An hour later my parents were giving Molly and I hugs and kisses goodbye before they were off. “Okay Sami the phone number of my cell and the restraunt we’re going to be at is on the fridge door, but please don’t try to call after 5:30 because that’s when the opera starts.” My mother reminded me, but how can I forget what’s on a hot pink sticky note on the damn fridge? What does she think I am, 10?

“No problemo, we wont have any troubles wont we brat?” I smirked down at my 10-year-old sister, who just giggled and nodded in agreement.

“Well okay then…” Mom said and kissed our heads again, hugging Molly like she was going to collage tonight.

“Amy we better get going, or we’ll never make our dinner reservation….Bye girls, be good Molly!” Dad guided mom out the front door and to the car, opening the car door for her. My dad was an actual gentleman; never yelled at a woman, not even Molly and I! He also opens any door for us, if we were going to the car and out to places; he treats women like they’re the most precious thing in the world. Sometimes I wish Frank was more like him, but I love him for who he is.

“Hey Sam, can I make a PB&J?” Molly asked as I shut the door after we waved bye to our parents one last time.

“Sure Squirt, I don’t care. But stay in the kitchen!” I replied flopping down on the ugly tan couch turning the TV it to a random channel, which was cartoons and Courage the Cowardly Dog was on. Molly shrugged her shoulders and went to the kitchen to fix her a sandwich. Ten minutes later Molly was finished eating and sat next to me as the beginning of The Power Puff Girls started.

The doorbell rang, pulling me out of my dream world and in to the real world. “I’ll get it!” Molly said jumping up, rush to the door trying to beat me to the door. I let her win, because I was lazy and didn’t get off the couch.

“Frankie! Gabby!” Molly squeaked and jumped in to the open arms of my boyfriend; hugging him to death. After Frank put her down she hugged Gabby. Frank smiled at me, walking over to me; pulling me up by my hands.

“Hey Shortie,” Frank smiled at me, then kissed me. After we pulled away from the kiss I hit him playfully on his shoulder for calling me shortie Frank was three inches taller than me, but he was pretty damn short compared to the boys in our school, so he takes pleasure in calling me shortie, and know I hate it.

“Hey Gabbers! Long time; no see! OH MY GOD!!” I screamed and ran in to her arms after she let go of Molly; giving her a big hug like she was my long lost cousin. Gabby just laughed at my hyperness and hugged back, just as big.

“Sam, it’s only been what less then 24 hours since we saw each other on the bus, going from school?” She raised her pierced eyebrow at me; I just giggled and went back over to where Frank was now sitting, and sat on his lap.

“Yeah yeah yeah, I know; but it’s still way too long!” I sighed, and Gabby just shook her head and laughed. Molly began to laugh at the faces Frank made at her. I got up from my spot on hsis lap and sat down on the other side of Gabby and let him chase Molly around, trying to tickle her do death. Making Gabby and I laugh our asses off.

My life was boring, but I like it that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Gabby, and this is the Gabby in the story :P