Andley

Part 3

Andy's P.O.V

I woke up to warm rays of sunshine falling onto my face, I groaned and threw the sheet over my face, trying to block the intruding rays. I heard a murmur behind me and a large, heavy male arm came from behind me to tuck me against his chest...Ash's chest. My outlaw grinned sleepily at me, smiling back I rested my head against his chest, his arms coming round me to hold me, a gazelle in an outlaws arms. Ash kissed the top of my head.
"We have to get up," he said, sounding like he didn't mean it.
"I don't want to," I moaned into his chest, I heard him smirk then felt myself being lifted into his arms and carried into the bathroom, where he turned on the shower. I shrieked and jumped backwards into Ash's arms as the cold water splashed down onto me. He chuckled and lathered up this hands with the bar of soap.
"Your a gazelle not a cat," his hands, covered in soap drifted over my body, I lent my head into his back, savouring the movement and feel of his hands.
"Sometimes gazelles don't like to be in water with outlaws," I whispered, he chuckled and put his mouth to my ear.
"And why is that little gazelle?" he teased, as he ran his hand up the inside of my thigh.
"Because it's dangerous..." I tried to explain, a little breathlessly.
"And why is it dangerous?" he took my earlobe in-between his sharp teeth.
"Because..." I panted "The gazelle could easily get hurt," his soapy hands grabbed my hips, spun me around to face him.
"This gazelle isn't ever going to get hurt, not by the outlaw or any other people," his hands cupped my face gently "Because this outlaw wont ever share this gazelle, wont ever hurt the gazelle, because the outlaw loves the gazelle,". I looked at Ash with wonder on my face...he loved me?
"Well that's good because this gazelle is rather fond of this outlaw," I felt a hot blush rise on my cheeks, as he turned my face towards his and kissed me gently.
"Andy?" He pulled away and looked into my eyes.
"Y-yes Ash?" I stammered, he held his lips inches from mine.
"Your Mine..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Steamy shower scene but fluffy :)