Andley

Part 4

Ashley's P.O.V

I walked into Jake and Jinxx's room, Jake was eating pizza- nothing strange there!, and Jinxx was sitting on the sofa drinking beer and no doubt texting his fiancé.
"Morning Ash!" said Jake, looking up from this pizza and smiling at me.
"Morning all," I walked further into the room, grabbed a beer and sat on the opposite sofa to Jinxx.
"Did you hear the noise from the room down the hall last night?" asked Jinxx, my heart stopped.
"No, what noise was that?" I tried to look innocent, sipping my beer.
"Ah, you probably wouldn't of, you and Andy could sleep through a storm," said Jake. I flipped him off, he returned the favour.
"Well this couple was obviously getting down, 'cause we could hear it all bloody night!" moaned Jinxx. I made a mental note to myself to always book mine and Andy's room away from the guys.
"Morning brides!" Andy walked in cheerfully, his beautiful eyes looked at mine, his cheeks mottling with colour. I felt a slight stirring in my pants as he came and sat on the same sofa as me, it was amazing how I could not get enough of this man.
"Oh Shit!" Jake exclaimed, holding his phone desperately trying to put on his jacket.
"What's up?" Andy asked.
"CC's car has broken down and I got to go pick him up," Jake mumbled, grabbing his car keys.
"Well its his own fault I told him to fill up, but no he didn't listen to me," I said, then I got an idea.
"Hey Jake why don't you, Jinxx and CC go for a drink while CC's car gets fixed and me and Andy will work on some...stuff" I slipped my hand slyly round Andy's back and pinched his ass cheek.
"Yeah, that a good idea Ash," said Jinxx, standing up and pulling on his boots. "You sure you'll be okay here?"
"Yeah we'll be fine," I called after them as they walked out the door. "See you later!"

Andy's P.O.V

As the door closed behind them, I felt my outlaw pull me onto his lap, felt his hardness against my sensitive inner thighs, felt his breath hot against my neck as he nuzzled and nipped the flesh behind my ear, I groaned loudly.
"I love it when you do that," he whispered to me. "I love it when you moan, writhe or gasp, its so sexy," he dragged his tongue slowly up my neck, making me quiver with excitement. Then he lifted me off his lap and laid me down on the sofa, pinning my arms above my head he started kissing his way down my trembling body. He came to my pants and slowly slid the zipper down with his teeth, hooking my leg over his shoulder he removed my boots and my pants, then slid his tongue slightly under my boxer's elastic.
"Boxers...off" I gasped.
"I'm the master," he said biting my earlobe "I give the orders,". But nevertheless he removed them.
Sliding off his own belt he tightened it around my hands, trapping them. I had no choice but to watch him strip of his own clothes and torment me, silently he picked me up, him lying down and placing me on top of him, with my hands behind my back still trapped by his belt. Looking at him with pleading eyes, his hand closed around my dick jerking me off slowly.
"Please Ash...Please...Take me," I whispered, I really was his slave was my last thought as I felt him thrust deeply into me, my back arched of its own accord, his thrusts became increasingly fast as I jerked and moaned atop of him. He would control everything, even my release, my breathing was ragged and fireworks danced behind my eyelids as unconsciousness pulled me down.

Ashley's P.O.V

I felt Andy go limp on top of me, looking at his peaceful form I realised he had fainted he would wake up soon though, I smiled at this. Gently I unbuckled the belt from his wrists and carried my gazelle stark naked back to our room for round two.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! :)