Andley

Part 5

Andy's P.O.V

I woke up late in the afternoon, in our hotel room, I felt around the bed, feeling the silky rumpled sheets then sat bolt upright...Ash wasn't there. Slowly I eased out of bed and walked to the bathroom, he wasn't there either. What if he'd left me? What if he was fucking a cheap whore as I was looking for him?, the thought brought tears into my eyes, spilling down my cheeks, I sank to the floor and put my head in my hands. Suddenly I heard the door open, bolting down the hallway I threw myself into Ashley's arms.
"Andy?, baby what's wrong?" he said, lifting me into his arms, cradling me to his chest.
"I t-t-thought you h-h-had left m-m-me," I cried, for some reason I couldn't stop blubbering.
Silently he carried me to the sofa, where he curled up on with me throwing a blanket over us both.
"My gazelle why are you so cold?" his hands stroked over my cold arms,warming them." I would never leave you gazelle... I cant bear to think about me leaving you," His voice soothed me, making me stop sniffling, I felt his warm lips press to my head. "Come let me warm you,"

Ashley's P.O.V

I watched Andy sleep, his leg draped over my hip and his hand tangled in my hair, he was so fucking beautiful, slowly I tucked a strand of flyaway hair behind his ear. Suddenly my phone buzzed, gently I pried myself away from him, so I could grab it, I turned it on and looked at the message it was a picture of some girl's boobs...must've been a wrong number. While I was puzzling over the message I heard the sheets rustle and felt a warm body press up against my back, his arms coming round from behind and his head resting on my shoulder.
"What you doing?" he asked sleepily, yawning the last word, tossing my phone on the floor I pushed him back down on the bed, holding my gazelle tightly.
"Just looking at a text, It must've been a wrong number," I said watching his magnificent blue eyes droop sleepily closed.
"Roll on your back baby," Andy protested sleepily but still turned over, I started to massage him softly, making him moan appreciatively. He rose up a kissed me our tongues lazily dancing with each other when the kiss ended I gently eased his head back onto the pillow.

Andy's P.O.V

Ash eased my head back onto the soft pillow, he kissed my temple then whispered;
"Sleep my little gazelle...sleep," it was these soft words that pulled me down into the realms of sleep.