Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 2

I pinched myself again.

Oh God.

Oh no.

This could not be happening.

Seriously no.

I mean I like the band, I love them, but...well they looked pissed....and they were on tour...and they probably didn't remember that I hadn't kidnapped them, but that Jack had invited himself and the rest of the band to my home.

I absentmindedly remembered my music was still playing as Poppin' Champagne came on.

"Oh shit!" I said out loud, breaking the tension.

I ran to quickly turn the music off, then went back to face them.

"Erm...hi?" God, what was I supposed to say in a situation like this? What on earth made me think it was a good idea to actually let them come?

Rian gave me a death glare and held my eyes. "What. The. Hell? Who the fuck are you and WHY are we in your frickin house?"

Ah. Right. No friendly introductions. I glanced at all of them and read the same expression on varying hungover looking faces. Damn Jack looked bad...

"How about I get you guys coffee and aspirin and we can talk about this rationally?" I tried to reason with a small smile.

Rian started to open his mouth, then Jack said "Sure. I need caffeine and aspirin more than I need an explanation right now." I nodded and headed downstairs, motioning them to follow.

I thought Rian was supposed to be the reasonable one, the cool sophisticated potato. Guess not when he's hungover and wakes up in a strange house...

I fixed their coffee and grabbed their aspirin, taking it all on a tray to the dining table where I had left them.

"Here you go..." I said awkwardly.

It was like a pack of animals the way they grabbed a coffee and aspirin. I sat at the end of the table, with Jack to my right and Zack to my left. Rian was next to Jack and Alex was next to Zack. Alex hadn't looked at me once, not really. And when he did he dropped his stare immediately. I didn't have a clue why.

"So..." Jack started, as he gulped down more coffee.

"You wanna know how you all got here?" They all collectively nodded. "Well, I was waiting for my bus in the city center after your show, and you guys sorta ran over all drunk and happy and goofy and such, and Jack said he recognized my hustler shirt, and he basically told me you guys were going home with me...and here we are. I kinda thought it was all a dream so I didn't think much to it...and when I woke up I still thought it was a dream. It was only when I opened my door that I realized not all of it was a dream."

Zack looked at me with a confused look that just made him look adorable. He was so cute...wait, there's a time and a place for fangirling, Erin, and this is not one of those times!

"What do you mean, not all of it was a dream? There was more?" he asked.

I blushed a deep beetroot colour. "Yeah, but you guys don't need to know about that."

"Actually, I think we do...I mean Jack got us in this mess-" Rian started.

"HEY! At least I got us somewhere safe! You asses just wanted to walk around all night!" Jack interrupted Rian, pouting. I would have laughed, but it didn't seem like the right time or place, and Rian was still speaking.

"Fine, Jack SAVED us," Jack beamed and nodded his head in approval as everyone else rolled their eyes, "and he was pretty drunk, I mean we all were. We had party on the bus and decided it would be funny to go party around the town. Clearly it wasn't a good idea, but we can't remember a thing, really, and if it was about us, chances are it would have actually happened...erm...sorry, what's your name?"

I sighed. "Erin."

"Right, well, Erin, it would be really helpful if it was about us, for you to tell us. Please."

I drew in a breath. "Alright...well it was only about one of you really...but there's no way it would have actually happened," I said, trying to convince myself more than them really.

"Which one of us?" Alex asked, his brown eyes locking with mine, for the first time this morning.

I gulped and laughed shakily. "Well...err...you...kinda. But like I said, it was only a dream...right? I mean you were asleep..." Oh God. No. No no no no no. Most embarrassing moment ever! You do NOT, EVER let your idol know that you dream about them! It's just wrong! And creepy...even if they do already know that fans dream about them!

"Shit," Alex said, burying his head in his hands.

"What? It's no big deal. Loads of fans dream about all of you guys at some point...I'm not the first, and I certainly won't be the last." Aw man. I'm screwed. Please let it have just been a dream.

Alex looked up from his hands, honey coloured hair tickling his face. "Well that's funny, cos I had a dream about you...in your room. With no pants on. What a freaking coincidence Erin! I wonder what your dream was about?"

Shit. "Coincidence?" I said in an extremely high pitched voice.

Alex sighed. "Can I talk to you in your room?"

"Erm...sure?" I answered as Alex was already up out of his seat and heading to my room.

I smiled awkwardly at the rest of the band. Rian was shaking his head in exasperation, Zack was trying to stifle a laugh and Jack just said "Get in there bro," grinning to himself. Oh lord.

I reluctantly walked upstairs and reached my room. Tentatively opening the door, I saw Alex there, staring at my posters. He must have herd me enter, as he said "you have a LOT of pictures of me..."

"Yeah, when the magazines say 'All Time Low', they actually mean Alex Gaskarth, and it kinda helps that you're my favourite member too..." I trailed off, realising that sounded creepy and like too much of fangirl.

He turned and smiled at me weakly. "Yeah, you told me last night, remember?"

Woah...wait...he remembered? "B-b-but...you were drunk!"

"Not that drunk...I knew exactly what I was doing...and what I wanted...but I forgot one thing..."

EXCUSE ME? "WHAT? You weren't drunk?!?! What the hell? Why would you...I mean...I'm a freaking FAN! You don't sleep with fans!!!! It's just wrong!" Okay, so I wasn't mad about it because he wasn't drunk...it was that I thought it was a dream and him being drunk fit in with the theme of the dream...and I was a virgin. Until last night. I just didn't think it was real...and now I lost my virginity to a guy who was just in it for a quick fix. What. The. Hell. Had I done? Yeah I was 21 and I'd had boyfriends before, I'd had a really serious boyfriend for two years, but I didn't want to give it up until I was engaged. Oh God. And now I was crying. Fantastic.

"Hey," Alex said, clearly alarmed as he awkwardly hugged me, trying to comfort me and stop the tears. "It's okay, I mean, you can go and say you slept with Alex Gaskarth! That'll be awesome to say right? I mean, I wasn't that bad,was I?" he said trying to make a joke.

"It's not that," I sobbed. I got out of his grip and sat on my bed. I quickly wiped my tears and tried to clm myself down. When I was sure I was able to speak without my voice cracking, I asked "so what was it you forgot? Did you leave anything in here? It's a mess, but I can help you look."

He stared at me for a while, I guess trying to measure how I would react to whatever he had to say. Finally he spoke. "Last night, I didn't carry any condoms with me. They were all on the bus."
♠ ♠ ♠
So again, I don't own any of ATL band/crew. Let me know what you think! I'll upload more tomorrow. I'm hungry and wanna watch some tv. See ya tomorrow if you wanna read it!