Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 4

ALEX'S POV

So I finally got Erin to agree to come with us. Matt was annoyed that I'd gotten another girl in bed when I was supposed to be focusing, but I'm a guy! I have needs! And yeah, I didn't drink a lot. There was just something about those green eyes that intrigued me. I did want to be friends with her. I guess last night wasn't really the best introduction for friends eh? But damn she was hot...and she was pretty good in bed too. She knew exactly how to move, exactly how to turn me on. But in the morning when I realised what I'd done...I felt bad for her. She seemed so sweet and I'm glad she chose to accept my friendship, because I wanted to look after her. If she was pregnant with outlet baby, I didn't want it raised in England...I wanted the baby with me. The plan was simple. Become best friends with her, of the test came back positive, try and get her to move to the US. I mean, from what she said nothing was keeping her here and she seemed so...lost. There was nothing personal in her room, no memories, just posters of us and you me at six, exodus calling, taking hayley and a few others. I think she could use a friend who didn't know her. Then if she stayed in the US, pregnant or not, I could stay friends with her. I like doing things for fans like her. The ones who have no idea where they're headed. The ones who are scared. I could help her.

ERIN's POV

In the end I had a large rucksack and a suitcase packed. I didn't really have much. And the guys said not to worry about straightners and stuff as Alex had enough of them laying around the bus. I didn't really have that much. I called the girls to let them know what was going on and they were coming over to get settled after we'd left.

I was almost good to go, but as I was about to unlock the front door I suddenly remembered something. "WAIT!" I yelled and ran upstairs.

When I returned I had a bunch of all my All Time Low posters carried in my hands.

I grinned as they stated at me. "Let me get this straight..." Zack started, scratching his head. "You're taking posters of us, with you on tour?"

"Yup," I nodded.

They all looked at me funny. Jack spoke next. "Girl, you are gonna see us every frickin day and you want to take posters of us?"

I shrugged. "Why not? It took me a long time to build up this collection right here. I'm not leaving it behind." I stroked my posters protectively.

Rian shook his head, exasperated for the millionth time today. "Fine. Let's get it all on the bus then."

Their huge tour bus had pulled up outside my house, I'd given them the address earlier and luckily they were playing a second night in Birmigham, so it wasn't like we had to make arrangements to get to another city. I went to grab my case, when someone else pulled it out of reach.

I looked up to see Alex. "Nuh uh, no heavy lifting for you. Not if you have a mini Gaskarth in there." I groaned inwardly.

"Please stop saying that!"

"What? About having a mini Gaskarth in you? You sure weren't complaining last night," he winked.

I blushed deeply. "Whatever. Just stop please." I couldn't look at him. I couldn't, he took my virginity and he didn't even know it. I was kinda in mourning for it. I sighed and turned away from him, heading onto the bus. "If only you knew, Alex," I muttered to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this one is kinda short...I can't tell cos I'm on my iPod writing it...on my lunch break you lucky lucky people ;) follow me on twitter if you like and let me know what you think of my story so far! @GaskarthsBell94