Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 6

ALEX'S POV

Shit. Again. What was this fuckery? She's a fucking VIRGIN? Or at least...was. Damn. That was why she was so upset...because I was her first and she would never have done it if she'd thought it wasn't a dream...and I could have possibly got her pregnant on her first time. Oh well done Alex, you stupid little prick. Why couldn't you just keep it in your pants?

To be fair though...you wouldn't have guessed she was a virgin...like seriously, she was good. Possibly the best I'd ever had. And now she was crying. Hands covering her face, trying to shuffle away from me as far as possible in this little bunk.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed."I shouldn't have said anything. I didn't want to tell anyone...I-I should have said but..."

"You didn't think it was real," I finished for her and, ignoring her protests, pulled her into my arms, stroking her hair. She resisted at first, but then Erin gave in and relaxed, tears staining my shirt. "For what it's worth, you were VERY good." That earned me a little giggle and a slap on the arm.

"Shut up...friends don't say that to each other. At least, not that I know of."

I laughed and answered, "oh well, they do now! Friends again?"

She finally looked up at me and smiled. "Of course. And...I'm sorry i didn't say anything."

I kissed her on the forehead. "Nah, don't worry about it. It was my fault for not being able to keep it in my pants. Anyway, I also came to ask if you wanted to watch the show? We gotta go do Meet and Greets now, so I thought I'd best ask you. You get a free pass," I said, winking at her.

She laughed again. I love that laugh, it's so cute and silvery. Like a little kid. "I'd love to but no, it's not fair on everyone that paid."

"But you can watch from backstage! Like literally, you would be practically on the stage! It'll be fun! We'll be doing the same set as last night, but you never know what cracks me and the Jack will entertain you with!" I gave her my best smile, that made every fan swoon, and I could easily see it was making her swoon too. Once a fan, always a fan.

Erin tried to hide the blush. "No, no, I really couldn't, I'm all wiped out from last night."

"Oh, my bad, I promise to take it more slowly next time...but then again, maybe not." I winked at her.

"STOP IT!" she said again, another glorious blush graced her face. "There is NOT going to be a next time! And I was talking about the concert, jackass!"

I pouted. "PLEAAAAASSSSEEEEEE? With a cherry on top?" Okay, another slap.

"Seriously! If we're friends, we don't do that!" I laughed at her panicked face.

"Okay, okay, I'm joking, stop with all the hitting!" I said as I did my best to dodge another slap.

She relaxed again, and just snuggled into me. Yeah, I like this girl. I can see me and her becoming great friends. I'd only known her really a day, and I already felt a need to protect her. I kinda hoped for her sake these more...intimate...feelings I had for her would go away. I didn't wanna scare her off.

"So? Will you come to the concert?" I asked once more. Pleading with my puppy dog eyes and a pouty mouth kinda thing.

"No," Erin answered, shaking her head. "I'm really tired, I just wanna sleep."

I sighed in defeat. "Sure, we'll try not to wake you when we come back...for tonight, no parties, I promise. Maybe a chill out session with video games and a movie...or one or the other...anyway, catch ya later sweetie!" I said, quickly pecked her on the cheek and left.

Damn, I really did like that girl. But she'd made it clear. Friends. Just friends. Nothing more. Well I would work at being the best goddamn friend she'd ever fucking had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another shortie/filler. But I hope you're enjoying it! Please let me know if you don't like something, or if you want the story to go in a certain way, kay? :) I do not own any ATL band/crew. also let me know if you do/don't want other POVs, or just to stick to Erin's :) thank you so much for reading!