Status: New story. Should be out soon. :)

Sugar Rush

13

The heat rose quickly as hands strayed with hot touches across clothed bodies pressed tightly together. Lips and tongues tasted territory far unexplored to them as breathes mingled with a sticky heat of need. The door held them together as it pressed back behind her while he pressed in on her from the other side.

“Sid.” She breathed as his lips sucked at her neck. Her fingers tangled in his dark curly locks tugging on them. The tugs against his hair as his nails tug into his scalp tugged a groan from his busy lips and mouth.

Hips messed with a thin barrier of jean against jean. Hands roamed and tugged to remove clothing as quick as possible and in what left like ages wrapped up into a single minute they were fused together. Moaning Allison arched her back at the contact and the way he filled her. He curled forward around her as his thick arms pulled her thick middle towards him as relief and the sensation of her hot core wrapped around him. It was something they’d both been dreaming of for months.

“Fuck Allie…” Sid grunted. She only bit her lip to contact the feeling. Both were ready to pop without a single thrust. “You…”

“Sid.” She breathed to shut him up. “Fuck me Sid.” She begged.

She needed release as badly as he did. He wasted no time and did as told, letting the friction build between them. Hands, lips, and limbs still pulled and pushed in the heat of the moment. Nothing was left unexplored as they consumed each other for hours.

“This…” Allison licked her lips nervously as she ran a hand through her hair out of habit as she lay there, trying to catch her breath. “This isn’t going to make things weird is it?” She whispered nervously. Her gaze shifted over to his large form sprawled out next to her in his massive bed. His hazel gaze shifted to her with narrowed brows.

“No. Why would this make things weird?” He questioned. Allison shrugged slowly.

“I don’t know…” She admitted. Watching him sadly she bit her lip as he propped himself up on his elbows looking at her confused. “I just…I don’t want to lose the friendship we had before. I like hanging out with you.” Shrugging as she admitted the truth she watched him careful.

A lazy grin broke across his thin lips while he shifted over her in a swift motion. Looking down at her he pressed his lips to her cheek easily, confidant with his movements around her now.

“This won’t change a thing…” He stopped. “Well, it changes one a few things, but all the things you’re afraid of wont change. We’re still going to be friends. We’re still going to hang out. We’re still going to argue, just now when we do we’ll have hot make up sex after wards. We’re going to go on more dates. We’re going to do couple things, if you’ll let me do those things as well. We’re not closing any doors of our relationship here Allie, only opening new ones.” He admitted. Kissing her slowly he took in the feeling of her swollen lips, smirking as he remembered that they’d been wrapped around a much different part of his anatomy before.

“Okay.” She breathed up at him. To her she couldn’t believe the situation she was in. He smiled his goofy lopsided grin at her and pulled her into him.

“Get some sleep.” Sid whispered. Nodding she wrapped her arms around his middle. Her head found a place on his thick shoulder as they snuggled deep into the plush bedding they’d violated only moments ago.

Sleep consumed them both easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter but every time I try to write a hot sex scene I fail at it. That's why it took so long for this update. :( I suck at sex scenes I'm sorry.