Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 11

Briana's POV:

A few Weeks passed We were in October my birthday was coming up My dad was making me work my ass off at the Studio and All this month The Band had Competition. My dad Hired a Guy Named John at the studio to help me out. John and I got real Close and became a couple. My dad had picked Devin and Stacy to be his new stars. Devin would go to the studio everyday to record and about a week after he started coming him and stacy got really close. My dad and Chris Went back to California and soon John and I would have to go to. I didn't want to go because my dad hired Cameron at the studio.

"So what did you want to do for your birthday?" John asked.

"I don't know."

"How about a Cookout?" He asked.

"Yeah that'll be good." I walked out my office and I saw Kat walking up to my office. "Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I didn't want to be at my house anymore."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Were you going to California with us in 2 weeks?"

"Yeah."

"Was John Going?"

"He kind of has to. We have to go and work with Devin in the studio there he's going to be working there for a while."

"oh what were you going to do for your birthday?"

"Bar-B-Que on Sunday." I said.

"oh okay. Does Cameron know you're with John?"

"I don't know. But why does it matter he has a girlfriend." I said.

------------------------------------------

Sunday Came and So did Cameron. John and I went to church and Cameron showed up. I was freaking out I didn't know he was coming and he had all the kids. Desi I swear could not stop laughing. He had also brought his Girlfriend too. After church in the lobby Cameron introduced me to her.

"Briana this is My girlfriend Jade."

"Hi Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand.

"You too. Happy Birthday by the way."

"Thanks." I said.

"Hi Nice to meet you I'm John." John said. Cameron shook his hand and I got pulled away by Desi. when I went back John had invited them to the bar-b-que.

I got home and started trying to figure out what swim suit to wear. People came and and I could see out my window all my friends either swimming with their kids or tanning. I went outside and told everyone hi. I still hadn't figured out what to wear and the door bell rang I opened it and it was Cameron and Jade.

"I love your shirt." Jade said as I opened the door.

"oh thanks I just threw it on." I said.

"well I like it."

"thanks um everyone's outside." I said.

"okay. Where's Liam?" Cameron asked

"My dad has him." He left and I went to put my swim suit on. I walked out and told people hi I was by the pool waving to my step mom because she was in there and all of a sudden I got pushed in. I turned and my dad had pushed me in.

"You SUCK!" I yelled. My dad just laughed. everytime I was by a pool with my dad he would somehow get me before I wanted to be in and it all started on my birthday when I was younger.

"Tradition." My dad yelled back. I got out and just kept walking around. When I was done saying hi I laid on my stomach to tan. I was there for a while then I saw Cameron come up with Liam.

"let me hold him." I said extending my arms and siting up.

"No just keep tanning." He said.

"Bri! Mommy call you!" I turned and My step mom had a drink in her hand. She made the best mixed drinks.

"oh my gosh I've been needing one of these." I said taking the drink in her hand. Cameron and Jade walked in the house with Liam. I had the baby monitor next to me. when They walked in they went and put liam in his crib. I knew because I could hear them.

"Wow her bed room is nice. And her closet she has a lot of clothes."

"Yeah get out of there she hates people in her stuff."

"Sorry! why didn't you take this house? No offence but it's so much better then your house?"

"Because She wanted it and her Family is here."

"Oh She has beautiful kids why did she give up the first?"

"She didn't give Adriana up." I heard Kat say.

"Eavesdropping huh?" Desi said.

"He thinks I gave Adriana up." I said.

"He's a Idiot."

"Yeah." He kissed my forehead then went back to the pit. Cameron came back outside and sat next to me.

"Hey were you going to California for thanksgiving?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. Later I was opening presents and I loved everything I was opening Cameron's present and I loved it. He got me an Alexander McQueen Cluch I had Loved.

"Oh My Gosh!" I said. "when did you get this?"

"I got it for you a while back but I was saving it for your birthday." He said.

"Well Thanks. I love it." I said.

"Is that what you got shipped before we left?" I heard Jade ask him. He just nodded.

"okay here's John's present." My step mom said. I opened it and I loved it. he got me a heart necklace with I love you engraved on it.

"aww I love it." I said. He handed me a card I opened it and there was plane tickets for us to go to Peru in january. I read the card and it made me cry. "Thank you so much."

"Your welcome." He said.

"Thank you so much guys! I love all my presents." I hugged everyone and told them thank you.

--------------------------

The next day I woke up and ate a bowl of cereal. I laid in bed with Liam eating cereal. I got ready then got Liam ready and went to work. I got to work and John was working with Devin in the studio. I saw my dad's truck in the lot and was surprised. when I went to my office and all the girls were just hanging out there talking. I went and left Liam with John then walked into my dad's office. My dad was going to sign the guys with him.

"Good Briana's here." I walked in and sat next to my dad. He talked to the guys some more and then they signed the contracts. I went and got Liam then went back to my office. I Walked into my office and John was sitting at me desk.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Just waiting for my lovely girlfriend to walk in!" He said. I laughed and sat on his lap.

"Seriously what are you doing in here?"

"Seriously waiting for you!" He said.

"oh. Um My step sister is coming to town. she wants to meet you before everyone else. For christmas I already told them we're going to see them." I said.

"I told my family we were going to California."he said.

"Well why don't we just go to California for New years then after drop the kids off come back then go to Peru."

"I guess and Your dad invited them to Thanksgiving."

"Well that's just GREAT!" I said upset.

"What's wrong?"

"My dad always invites all his bands for thanksgiving. I know Cameron's going to go and make everything a mess!" I said. "I don't want to be mad when I first meet them."

"Then we'll just go out with them before that." He said.

"Okay."