Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 12

Briana's POV:

A few weeks passed we were leaving to go to California. John was freaking out because he had to finish most of the work for Devin and stacy's album before we left and he hadn't. I had to figure out if Troy was going with us to California after all. John was thinking of adopting troy he also had issues with that! Liam was getting sick alot. People were seeing Cameron out with no wedding ring on so the spotlight was on Cameron and I. They were talking to people and trying to figure out what happened. Cameron was all over the news! I had paparazzi all outside the building. They wouldn't leave I ignored them best I could.We got to California and my step mom was waiting. there was paparazzi every where. We got to my dad's house people were there. I fell asleep I woke up the next morning and had to get ready to be on ellen.

"You need to leave now." Dani said. "you're going to be late."

"I'll put my shoes on in the car." I said going to the car. We got to the show and I had to put my shoes on. Dani and My step mom went with me.I finally walked out and greeted Ellen. She talked to me about things then the divorce came up.

"How do you feel about everything that's happened since you were last in California?" She asked.

"Things didn't turn out the way we thought and went our separate ways. About a month before everything was final he met Jade over here and After liam was born I met John back in Texas." I said.

"How do you feel about jade?"

"I love Jade. She's a good mom to her daughter. I think Jade and I can be friends because she is dating my ex, He has my kids and she's a nice person." I said. We talked a little bit more I left and went to the studio. I got to the studio and My step mom's sister Jean was there. I walked in and she was talking to John.

"Briana I need you to work with John on the guys tracks. I'm watching Devin and Stacy you just need to work with Allstar" My dad said.

"Okay" I went to the studio and John had the guys working their butts off. He let the guys go on a brake. I leaned on the sound board and accidently turned on the mic.

"How was the Ellen show?" John asked.

"Good Cleared everything up." I said.

"Really?" He asked making a face.

"I didn't go public with my rape and losing Adriana!" I said.

"Sorry." He said.

"It's no use pulling out the pity card. everybody would just think I want the attention."I said.

------------------------

It was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The kids wanted to go to the studio with Cameron and see me. My dad wanted to take them to see a movie. John took josh and troy to the staples center to see a Lakers game. I was working late and I had just finished with the guys. I was downloading the album to the computer and Cameron walked in.

"Hey what are you still doing here?" I asked.

"I was fixing the schedule for December. Selena is going be here. You?" He said.

"your album." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me about Adriana?" He asked.

"I did."

"I mean why didn't you say she died." he asked.

"How do you know?"

"You left the speaker on when you were talking to John the other day."

"I tried to tell you but you never let me tell you." I said.

"What do you mean I never let you tell me?" He asked.

"I tried to bring it up and you just got mad. I ended up leaving it alone and I knew you were never going to hear me out. So I let you think whatever you wanted to about me and Adriana." I said.

"Why? You hate it when you look bad." He said.

"I knew it would change the way you looked at me." I said.

"Yes it did!" He said. "Look I need to talk to you about Christmas. Let's go out to dinner."

"We can talk tomorrow and next week." I said.

"No Let's just go Josh took Josh and Troy right your dad has the twins and sutton and Your step mom has Liam."

"What about Jade?" I asked.

"She's at her mom's."

"I thought she lived with you?"

"She's been staying with her mom. On monday her mom was admitted to the hospital she had a heart attack. So she's been helping her mom."

"Have you talked to her at all today?" I asked.

"No. she's fine I know she is." Jade gave me her number just in case Cameron wasn't answering and she had the kids. I pulled my phone out and called her. "Who are you calling?"

"Hi Jade It's Briana." I said.

"Oh Hi Briana. I don't have the kids."

"Oh I know I just wanted you to talk to cameron because he hasn't talked to you all day."

"I tried calling him earlier but he said he was busy."

"Well he's not busy now." I handed cameron the phone and he looked upset. He talked to her for a while then we went to dinner. when we got to the restaurant and I saw a few people with Cameras. I parked and got off the truck. I walked by and at the last second they saw me. I walked in and I saw Justin there with His Manager. I went to sit down and Cameron walked up to me.

"How did they know we were coming here?" He asked.

"Justin is here too. You didn't see him when you walked in he's right there."

"Oh Your dad said he hadn't talked to you and John yet but he was going to go to Send The guys and I with Devin and Stacy on a small tour just to hit some places and go on the Radio. He wants us to start right after The New Year. I have been thinking of home schooling the kids. There is a home schooling agency where it's a teacher for the kids and if you have to travel the teachers will travel with them. So I could do that and the teacher travels with the kids to Texas and you have them."

"Yeah I guess." I said.

-------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and every body was finishing making the food. The whole family was yelling across the whole house trying to wake me up. I was so Tired. When I finally got up everybody was setting up the rest of the house. I started setting up the entrance of the house. When I finished setting up the house I started getting the kids and myself ready. People started coming and I wasn't ready. by the time I was Ready everybody was at the house. I walked out my room and John was getting the kids to sit down.

"Why isn't Cameron sitting the kids down?" I asked.

"I don't know." John replied.

"okay. Liam?"

"Being passed around first time the California friends and family have seen him right?"

"Yeah it is." I said. I turned and Chris's girlfriend Anissa was holding Liam.

"How do your babies always turn out so adorable and calm?" She asked.

"They just come out that way." I said.

"I want Chris and I to have kids like yours."

"I don't want kids anytime soon."