Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 15

Briana's POV:

Everyone showed up and I freaked out when I found out my sister was on the guest list. I asked Zach how he knew Her new husband and that he was friends with him and will. He met them by Paige she became friends with Will's daughter and they just became friends at will's daughter's bithday party. I tried to ignore my sister best I could.

"HI. I'm Danika."

"Um Hi I'm Briana." I said.

"Oh How do you know the Porters?"

"They're my cousin's." I said.

"Oh do You know who that is?" She asked pointing to cameron?"

"yes. His name is Cameron." I went to sit down and Danika came up and sat with us.

"Hi I'm Danika." She said introducing herself to Cameron.

"Cameron." He said shaking her hand then turning away.

"Are you excited for January?" Cameron asked

"Yeah. My job has never been hands on like this." John said.

"Because Jose likes you. He doesn't do this unless he likes the person. Chris and I only got it because We're his kids and he trust us." I said

"Yeah but when I worked for Hollywood records in La all I did was sit in a desk."

"Yeah Now you're traveling the nation. Next the world not getting stuck in a office." I said.

"Are you excited?" Zach asked me.

"What do you think I always get stuck having to stay home."

"Well you have to watch the kids!" Cameron said.

---------------------------

Before I knew it I had to leave for Christmas. We Planned to go visit my step mom's family. My dad's family was going to meet us there. I got there and I forgot to ask Dani to book a hotel for us to stay. I still had the key to my dad's old house. He hadn't sold it yet and he had built a new house 10 minuets away in the country. I had all the kids We were able to fit in the house. Troy insisted on Isabel going. she went but we put her in the same room as sutton and sutton likes to latch on to you when she sleeps. We got there late so John went to get burgers.

"Where did you go?"

"Some place called the drive inn."

"Oh."

"Yeah the owner is cool. I met them."

The next day I woke up and took Liam with me to get groceries. I was walking around and I heard my nephew talking. I hadn't seen him in a while. he was 20. I turned and I saw a girl with him.

"Carson?" I asked.

"Aunt Briana?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes! How are you I haven't seen you in a while!" I said.

"I know My mom said she's seen you but i had to stay here with the girls." He said.

"Oh Well I came for Christmas." I said.

"Good! how about New Years?"

"No I have to go to California. Are you going?"

"No I have to stay with my girlfriend. She can't go."

"Oh is this her?" I asked looking at the girl.

"No Um it's not."

"I'm just his friend he stayed at my house." She said.

"Oh okay." I left them. They were the only other people in the store. I could hear them flirting and laughing. I Got the rest of my stuff, paid and left. I got home and John was watching tv and drinking coffee. The kids were still asleep.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

"the store." I said.

"Oh where's Liam?"

"In the car I'm getting him right now." I brought Liam in and john started to bring the grocery's from the car. I set Liam on the floor with his toys and started to put things away.

"So why are there still things in this house?"

"My dad just got his new house he hasn't taken everything out of here." I said.

"Oh." I went to wake the kids up. Sutton was awake and trying to wake up Isabel.

"No! Get down." I pulled sutton off the bed. I grabbed her and she went to play with liam. Troy was awake and went to shower Jr and Josh were still asleep.

"Mommy! I want to go outside."

"No not yet wait till your brother can watch you." I heard a knock on the door. I went to get it. When I opened the door My dad was there.

"what are you doing today?"

"I don't know. Just go see the family."

"The Family is having a big party at your Grandmother's house they are inviting everybody."

"Oh okay." they stayed and ate then the kids started getting ready. We got ready and by then my whole family was calling saying they didn't know I was in town and that they were happy. I hadn't seen them in over a year. I wasn't able to go to Florida with them that time because I was pregnant and going trough a divorce. We got to the party and everybody was happy to see me.

"I can't believe you're here!" My cousin Brandy said.

"I know I miss yall."

"Well who wouldn't."

"Yeah."

"where's the baby?" she asked.

"Um John has him." John came up. "John this is my cousin Brandy. Brandy this is my Boyfriend John and Liam." I said.

"Oh okay Nice to meet you." I intorduced john to everybody. A lot of my friends that worked with me were there.

"I can't believe you're here! We haven't seen you in years!"

"I know How have y'all been?"

"Good." Last time I saw them was when they graduated. I went because my cousin Holly graduated the same time as me and them. John came walking up.

"Guys this is my boyfriend John." I said.

"John Heart?" My friend Lucy asked.

"Yeah. John's from here! He graduated a year after us!"

"Oh. I didn't know you were from here! You said Little rock. Not St. Vincent."
♠ ♠ ♠
Grocery Store