Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 21

Briana's POV:

The First movie went good. One my brake I decided to go back home the kids wanted to stay with Cameron. troy wanted to visit Camilla so he came back with me. When The band was in California Jax took me to a concert. We were talking but we only really had one date. I found out he had a daughter and that she's 2 years old. Camilla's family was going to the beach and invited troy to go with them. I was just going to stay home or go shopping. I was laying out by the pool tanning then I heard a car pull up. I went inside and Jax was walking up to the door. I opened it and he kissed me.

"I thought you were picking me up at 2 not 12." I said.

"I came early." He said walking in.

"Oh well I was tanning." I said walking into the kitchen. "I'm just going to start getting ready."

"Oh well I'll just watch tv in here." I nodded then went to shower. I got out the shower and was getting an outfit to wear when I heard Jax talking.

"You said you wouldn't send her back till school started." he said. I walked out my room and he was on the phone upset. "If you're going to marry that guy don't you think he should at least like your daughter."

"You okay?" I asked.

"Where are you at right now? Just drop her off at my sister's I'll be there in a little bit." he said hanging up.

"Your ex?" I asked.

"Yeah she's sending my daughter back because her fiance doesn't want her around when they more. They're moving from California to Alabama."

"Oh well I can meet her." He smiled as I said that. I finished getting ready then we left to his sister's house. we got there and his daughter Peyton ran up to him.

"Peyton this is my friend Briana." He said introducing me to her. she smiled at me. I just waved at her. "Lea this is Briana."

"Nice to meet you Jax has told us so much about you I feel like I know you." I smiled.

"Oh." I said. Lea was setting up the food and I decided to help her.

"Are you excited to be a mom to Peyton?" She asked me.

"Yeah she seems like a sweet kid."

"Your the only girl Jax has dated that's willing to be in a relationship with a dad."

"Well I have kids. 6 actually." I said.

"SIX!"

"Yeah my oldest I adopted him last autumn and he's 15 my friends died and left me as legal guardian of their son he's 8 years old, I had twin with my ex husband they're 5 years old a daughter thats 4 and a son that turns 1 in September."

"So you've only been divorced for a year"

"Yeah." I said.

"Oh Well you know how to be a mom so that's better." Later everybody came and they were an amazing family. He was the second oldest and his mom had 13 kids his youngest sibling was liam's age and she was pregnant again. I was amazed.

"So briana do you want a big family?" Jax younger brother Racco asked.

"Um Yeah." I said.

"You're just saying that because Jax wants a lot of kids."

"Actually I didn't know that."

"Do you have any kids?" Abrianna Jax sister asked.

"I have 6 kids." I said.

"Yeah you do want a big family." We were talking then Cameron called me.

"Hey. I'm flying back with the kids. I wanted to know if we could go out for dinner."

"No I'm out um I'll pick the kids up for church and spend the day with them if you want to go out with stacy."

"Yeah okay thanks." he said hanging up.

"Are you religious?" Elliot Jax brother asked.

"I'm christian." I said.

"What church do you go to?"

"Temple of praise. Are y'all religious?"

"We're christian too. We tried out this church we like it so we're going back but I can't remember the name. This year all the younger ones are going there and my nieces and nephews. Jax was going to send peyton there next year for pre k."

"Oh Where corner stone?"

"No it's another church." He said. Jax took me home and the next morning I got ready and Jax was going to pick me up and we were going to my church. We got to the church and he just looked at me.

"This is the church my family started going to." Things like that always happened to me.

"I've been going to this church since I was in high school! Giovanni's grandparents own the church."

"Dang I've never seen Giovanni here."

"Did you start coming last week?"

"Yeah."

"She was in New york with my dad and her uncle." I walked in and the greeters were excited to see me. It was Heather and Nicki.

"Hi welcome Back I guess you liked it huh?" Nicki said. Jax smile and nodded. Nicki whispered in my ear. "How do you know him?"

"He's my boyfriend." I whispered back. I took liam the the nursery and The kids went with me to sit down. We went to sit with Jax family. After we were in the lobby waiting for the kids. Cameron got the kids and Jax Mom came up to us.

"we're going to eat lunch at the house are y'all coming." She asked.

"yeah." I replied. Sutton found Peyton and Peyton held onto her while sutton tried to find us. We found the kids then Cameron told them bye. Jax had never met cameron and Cameron just stared at him while he was telling the kids bye. "Jax this Is cameron and His girlfriend Stacy. This is my boyfriend Jax."

"Nice to meet you." Stacy said shaking his hand. Cameron just shook his hand. We went to Jax's parents house and all the kids were getting along. Troy said that they were back from the coast. Camilla's parents dropped him off at Jax's parents house. I was sitting inside when Sutton came running in crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. Josh came in with her.

"She fell getting up to the slide." he said. I looked at her and she was just going to get a bruise on her leg.

"You're going to be fine." I said. She stopped crying then went back outside. Later Peyton came crying and would not stop.

"What's wrong?" Jax asked her.

"Emily won't let me play." She said.

"I'm not letting her play because we're playing football. They are barley even letting me play." She said.

"Peyton it's not safe."

"I want to play." she said stomping her feet and crying.

"Emily play with her or something." Jax said.

"Uncle Jax really! I want to play football sutton was playing with her and so was Claudia. She's just being stuborn."

"Daddy I want to play with Emily!" She said crying.

"I'm not going to." Emily said.

"Emily just do it!" He yelled at her. She walked out and pulled peyton with her. I just stared at him. Lea Emily's mom had the angriest look on her face.

"Peyton shouldn't be playing with Emily. Emily wants to be with the older kids her age but yet she's stuck with the babies because Peyton." I said to him.

"She wants to play with her cousin."

"She want to know she can anything she wants with just one tear." I said to him.

"No she wanted to play with her cousin." I rolled my eyes. His mom and sister lea just smiled at me.