Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 23

Briana's POV:

It had been a few days. I hadn't told Jax what happened about what happened when he left the other night. I went to the school to talk to Brandon and Jax was in the office. I was about to knock then I heard him talking.

"The other night I let Peyton's mom stay the night and I can't tell Briana she will lose it and brake up with me." He said.

"I know this is wrong but just don't tell her. It's the best way to save your butt." He said.

I walked to the closet to see if everthing was in there. I went back towards Brandon's office and Jax opened the door for me. I walked in and talked to Brandon. I wanted to hire a dance teacher for the girls. My friend Maddie had just came back from New York to be a dance teacher she was getting her certificate to be a teacher. I told Brandon about her and he said yes.

"So She's coming when?" Jax asked.

"Tomorrow she wants to be a teacher here because she's getting married and wants to raise kids here so she's done with New York."

"Why New York?" Brandon asked.

"She was a Rockett then a dancer for a few movies she want to settle down and become a teacher." They both nodded and let me leave.

----------------------

It was october I had finished filming and the girls loved Maddie she told me she loved to be a teacher. I was happy I got her that job. I had gotten in late at night and then next day was my birthday. I woke up to see all the kids surrounding me yelling happy birthday. Cameron had brought them over. All the kids had made and bought presents for me.

"Mommy this one I made for Liam to give to you." Sutton said. She handed me a mold that said happy birthday and on the back Liam's hand print. "He can't write so I put his hand."

"We have other stuff but we're giving you that later." Troy said. I nodded and got ready. They got ready then left for school. I was watching a video my step mom sent me of My sister When the front door opened. Jax walked in with a coffee.

"Happy birthday." He said.

"Thanks." I said kissing him.

"Your present is at my house. I'll give it to you when we got to dinner with everybody. This is from my family and Peyton." He said handing me a bag. I opened it and it was a card with a picture frame. It was of Me and the kids with his family.

"Aw. I love it. You should get one for your office." I said putting it in my office at home.

"I have a better one for the office. This is from Lea and her boyfriend." He said handing me another bag. I opened it and it was a pair of heels. I read the card and Leas had put she saw them and had to get them for me. He had gotten the day off. He had a training in the after noon so in the morning He called in sick. We took Liam to the park We were sitting on a bench and he got on one knee. I knew what was happening next.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I knew the dad I meet you I wanted to marry you. I know officially it's been 5 months but in my mind it's been 7 months." I laughed. "I love you and want to marry you. I know you don't want to get married till next year but just to get a yes is all I need."

"Yes." I said nodding. I was happy but kind of upset that he did that. He knew I didn't want to get married anytime soon. maybe in like April or March but I know he's thinking like January. I could see my future with Jax but I've also been having feelings for cameron still. When he left I knew there where no chance of ever getting him back but after what had happened when I was home last month He wanted me back. I don't want to go back because I do have something good with Jax but Cameron is always going to be there he has to. I knew I would eventually shake the feeling. I do love him but I love as a friend but I miss him being there for me and comforting me , but I have Jax for that.

--------------------------------

We went to dinner that night and I wasn't going to tell people just yet. I was going to wear the ring but if they noticed then We'd say something. Jax had talked to my dad when he went to visit me in California one time. My dad was more then willing to give his blessing. Cameron was the only one that he never gave the approval to till the day of the wedding. We were ordering and Giovanni noticed. She didn't know that I was even in a relationship. I had told heather but heather knew I didn't want Giovanni to know because it was with Jax.

"What's that?" She asked pointing to my hand. The one person I didn't want to know was the first person to find out.

"A ring." I said sticking my hand in my bag and switching my rings. I pulled out my phone at the same time.

"Is it an engagement ring?" She asked.

"Nope it's a regular ring." I said showing her. She just shrugged then left it. After dinner Giovanni came up to me and asked why Jax's family was there.

"Why is Mr. Presley's family here." She asked.

"I'll tell you tomorrow."

-----------------------------

A few days had passed It was troy's birthday and he wanted a pool party He had invited his friends and John was coming into town with his new wife. I was getting the kids ready and I went to get cleaning spray from the restroom. I had a few pregnancy test in my cabinet and one was missing. The box was in the back house in Troy's room.

"Why do you have a pregnancy test in your trash?"

"Camilla's pregnant." He said.

"What are you doing keeping it putting it up for adoption what?"

"I want to keep it."

"Are you going to tell your dad?"

"Tomorrow when we go out with him for breakfast." I went back to my room to look for the spray and saw tampons. I decided to take a test.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dinner