Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 5

Briana's POV:

We got to California and When I got there I was so tired I Slept for hours. Josh was upset because he wanted to stay with Derick and go to school. He was just missing 3 days of school Josh was excellent at catching up.

"please I want to go to school!" Josh said.

"Josh we're already in california you can't go back." I said.

"ughh!"

"Want to work with Grandpa Jose at the Record studio?" I asked.

"YEAH!" He said.

"What is he going to do?" Cameron asked.

"He would just get my dad coffee and stuff." I said.

"I could do that." Josh said. I nodded "Let me call him."

"Hello?"

"Hi dad!" I said. "Josh is missing school and want's to do something besides stay home while we're in California so He wants to Work with you for a few days can he?"

"Yes He can But What about yall you have to be home with the kids."

"I'm going to LA everyday. I'll take him." I said.

"okay Good." I hung up and went back to sleep.

"We're going tomorrow." I said.

"What time?"

"Early. I want to go shopping with Joaquin." I said.

"Okay." The Next Morning I got up showered got ready and Made myself some thing to eat. Once Joaquin and Josh were ready we left. We got to LA and Went to the record studio. We walked in and Chris was talking to a group of guys.

"Chris Where's he at?" I asked. The guys turned around and it was Justin Bieber and some friends.

"Hey!" He said coming up and hugging me.

"Hi Justin My dad didn't tell me you were going to be here." I said.

"Yeah Suprise Scooter Planed it last minute."

"oh That's good."

"how far are you?" He asked.

"5 months" I said.

"oh."

"Well I'll see you later nice to see you again." I said walking away.

"Briana Wait!" He said. I turned around and he walked up to me. "How long are you here for?"

"till Wensday." I said.

"can you met me for lunch tomorrow." He said.

"Yeah sure but how about breakfast I'll be here in the morning not the afternoon."

"Yeah that's good." I walked to my dad's office and he was talking to a band. I walked in and stood behind them. some lady tried to get me out.

"you have to get out." she said.

"I'm family." I said.

"you still have to get out." The door opened and My baby sister lee walked in. she ran to my dad and he held her on his lap. I sat on a couch in the office the lady just looked at me. once they finished talking the band was walking out and they told me hi.

"Hi We're the wanted we want to go see your film we saw your last one Lucia." Tom said.

"OH thank you."

"we're going to the Premier." they said.

"oh I'll see you there." I said "By The Way 'm a big fan."

"oh thank you." They said. They closed the door and We all just sat down.

"So what is he going to do?" I asked.

"Josh Follow me to the studio." He said.

"I'll come pick him up later." I said. Joaquin and I went shopping all around LA. We gossiped the Whole time Well Joaquin talked about all the drama with the guard Girls.

"Mini thinks she's pregnant." He said.

"NOW how did you find all this out?" I asked.

" Um."

"Stop getting in their business." I said.

"It's not my fault the girls are loud!" He said. When we went to get Josh My dad and him were still working in the studio. We walked in and everyone of the workers were gone even Chris. I walked into the studio.

"Hi dad!" I said. He turned kind of frightened.

"oh Hey."

"Don't you have a Wife and a baby to go home to." I said.

"Yeah What time is it?"

"maybe um after you're usual time you leave because EVEN chris left." I said.

"Oh Guy's I'll see y'all tomorrow maybe later because I have to watch my baby."

"Sir how many Kids do you have?" They asked.

"5 and a step daughter. My step daughter is 38 my first child is 28 then briana is 25 and my oldest son is 22 my son Chris is 19 Then my baby she's 2."

"BIG Gap!" I said. "What 17 years?"

"How did that even happen?" Jay asked.

"She didn't know she was pregnant." I said. They all kind oh nodded.

"Well see I'm going to stay back Bye josh." My dad said.

"bye nice to meet yall." I said leaving. We got home and I went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I needed a Filler