Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 6

Briana's POV:

I was getting ready for the Premier and Joaquin would not stop messing with my dress. It bothered me so much. I didn't realize it till then but Josh was SO mature but immature at the sametime. He was Mature because the way he dealt with things but He also did know alot of things so he acted like A teenager. I saw him Talking to Cameron Like how Cameron Talks to The guys.

"Hike it up a bit." Joaquin said.

"Why I'll look stupid! I'm Pregnant and Married NOT single and ready to mingle!" I said. He pulled the dress up a little bit then walked back to stare at the work. He made the dress for me and I really did NOT like it. I love most of his stuff but it wasn't as great as the others. I didn't want to tell him.

"I love it on you Cameron what do you say?" He asked.

"I love her but Not a good color." He said.

"Josh?"

"Eh."

"You two KNOW nothing when it comes to color and Fashion." He said.

"Alright! joaquin you asked for my opinion I just Gave it." Cameron said. We had stayed the day at my dad's for the night. The door bell rang and we had a car waiting for us.

"Maricela you sure you can watch them?" I asked.

"I watched you your sister and brother you 3 fought with knives and stuff." My brother always grabbed the knives as first weapon.

"Thank you!" I said. We got to the premiere and it was getting a little late. my Manager pulled me to different people to talk to. We were walking down and We met up with The Wanted the saw me and hugged me.

"It's been so long!" Jay said hugging me. I laughed.

"I know we Need to hang out more." I said.

"if it's a Boy Name him Jay!" He said holding my baby belly.

"Umm I'll think about it!" I said.

"Aw come on!" He said.

"The guys have asked me too!" I said.

"it's going to be Siva!" Siva said.

"I'll see y'all later." They pulled us in different directions and I saw They wanted to talk to Josh.

"Do I let him Go?"

"Josh do you want to go?"I asked

"NO" He said. I shrugged then just kept walking. We got pulled into talking to E!

"So Cameron How does it feel your wife is a big star?" They asked.

"Um Not different at all."

"How's the Album coming along?"

"Good but Zach would know more!" He said.

"Briana I know you come for a broken home and lived with not so much thing how does it feel now that's your a huge star and you own at least 2 different houses?"

"Um I don't feel special. My Life was a little Messed up but I don't feel any different then I did when I was 12 15 18 or 20 just a normal Person." I said. I was no different then anyone just that I married a Musician. it was not different.

"Briana We need to talk to someone else." My Manager said.

"Jose Come here." My dad walked up to the people I was talking to.

"What Brings you to such and Event like this?"

"My Daughter of course!"

"Your daughter is?"

"Briana Quiseng!" I kind of just rolled my eyes as my dad walked away from the guy.

-------------------------

The Next day I had to go on Ellen along with Shane My Character's love Interest. Cameron had to go back to san Diego and get the kids so my step mom went with me. She loved watching Ellen. When We were talking to Ellen She kept making jokes. When we were on the Show She kept talking about my baby.

"Have you picked a Name?" She asked.

"No."

"We need to have you on again so you can find out your baby name."

"Haha My husband Has been hammering me on finding out the sex of the baby."

"So I heard you were shy on set for the first time?" She asked Shane.

"Yes Well I knew Briana because she had been family friend of years so when I found out she got the part I was like EHHH she's like my sister."

" her son played your son right?"

"Yes."

"did he like it?"

"yes he did but I doubt he'll want to do it again!" I said.

"Why?"

"He's more into sports and we haven't put much thought into it either."

When we finished we went back to Texas and it was the last few days they wanted me to go to the school just to go they were having field day and a field trip for 8th grade which were my students.

"Hey Briana want to go with us just to the park for 8th grade and then help out with field day?" Ben The administrator asked.

"That should be fun yeah." I said.

"We have one more thing to talk about."

"We know you fought for Josh to be in sports but can he be moved up to high school if not then can he have be in 8th grade."

"Josh doesn't even like being in middle school." I said.

"fine!"

"I've got a deal for you He can be in 7th grade next year I will home school him for 2 years but that will basically be just like mini lessons a day then after 2 years he'll go back to public school and be in 8th grade. but he can also still go practice with the kids after school."

"but"

"I love the school I want my kids to go there expecially josh! but he keeps getting moved up I know josh he told me this when he first started playing spots he wanted to become a professional football or baseball player he's not going to be able to be any of that because he's to young."

"but he'll come back next year just the year after right?"

"yes." I said.

"I guess you could do that." I hung up and went to tell josh what's going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Movie

The Ellen Show

Please Comment and Subscribe sorry for the wait