Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 8

Briana's POV:

It was the Last day of school and everyone was crying. Cameron and I got to the school and The teachers were talking about the New Dance teacher that was going to work there.

"I heard she used to work at Jackson and she's mean." Hanna one of the younger teachers said.

"Who?" I asked.

"The New dance teacher." Linda josh's English teacher said.

"Look there she is with Sara." Hanna said. I kept walking and I was about to walk pass them then Sara stopped me.

"Hey Briana This is the New dance Teacher she just wanted to see the school so I'm showing her. Her Name is Kim."

"I know who she is. I didn't know you moved back?" I said.

"Yeah I did. I didn't know you're pregnant." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"how are the twins Josh and Sutton?"

"Josh is good he actually goes to school here and Sutton is here with Cameron and I but Cameron is talking to some of the teachers and The twins are crazy." I said. Derick was walking down the stairs and saw Kim.

"Hey Kim when did you move back?" He asked hugging her.

" um a week ago."

"That's good. where do you live?"

" just down the street. Briana's sister moved out the house and I'm renting it out now with Alex."

"Aw how old is he now?"

"he's turning 3 in October." she said.

-----------------------------

by the end of the day all the students loved kim. Hanna was upset I couldn't help but laugh. the fact that Kim was close to Derick made Hanna even more mad she was in love with Derick.

"So Derick you want to go out for drinks tonight?" Hanna asked him right in front of me Cameron and Kim.

"Nah I'm going to Briana's with Kim." He said.

"oh well maybe another time." She said. Derick just shook his head no. She walked away.

"That was too funny. doesn't she know about Micky?" Kim asked.

"We broke up." Derick said.

"oh sorry. "

"they broke up about a month ago. I like to say Hanna broke them up." I said.

"How?"

"No She didn't" Derick said.

"yes she did. Hanna went to the house and convinced Micky to thinking that the whole time he was coaching that he was having sex with some hooker which is not true I went to every practice."

"We were drifting apart." Derick said.

"Drifting apart my ASS!" I said.

-------------------------------

The Next day all of josh's friends came over and I got a call from Baker the Band Director.

"Hey Briana Joaquin came up to me with and Idea would you mind being guard director on volunteer instead of getting paid. that's the only way to get you for next year."

"yeah it's good. I do miss that though but yes I will."

"um tomorrow Joaquin is planing a get together for the incoming guard students we have 15 staying 15 freshman and 10 regular high school students that want to join"

"wow that's a lot." I said.

"yes can you go tomorrow?"

"yeah sure, but it's going to be exactly like my first year."

"and They loved you the first year."

"When's Graduation?" I asked.

"Monday. Why are you going?"

"yes I am." I hung up and went outside.

"So have you picked names?" Derick asked.

"No." I said.

"You should do Adriana if it's a girl." Zach said. My first baby was a girl and I named her Adriana. I gave Sutton Adriana as a middle name because I wanted to honor my first baby. I saw Desi Hit zach. Everyone's face but the boys got wide.

"I think that's good but didn't you name Sutton. Sutton Adriana?" Michael said.

"yeah we did."

"I don't think Adriana is good." Derick said the girls agreed.

"I like it but we already gave sutton that middle name."

"but Briana has used it for a first name before." Zach said.

"What?" Cameron asked.

"Zach is just being stupid!" Desi said pulling him aside.

"What was he talking about?" Cameron asked. I just walked inside.

Desi's POV:

I pulled Zach aside when He said that to cameron.

"Are you kidding me that was not right!" I said.

"what she's doing isn't right." Zach said.

"I know Zach but you can't get involved. I know he's your best friend but Briana is Briana She loves Cameron and wouldn't let anything keep them apart Especially an IDIOT named Zach."

"I'm just telling the truth."

"I know but Briana will tell him when she's ready." I said.

"yeah When she's on her death bed."

"Zach I swear you have to stop I know she'll tell him."

"I'm sure you said that when they first got together."

Briana's POV:

"What is Zach Talking about?" Cameron said following me inside.

"I really don't want to start this." I said.

"Fine then! We're talking later." Cameron said storming off to the room. I walked outside and everyone was looking at me.

------------

Later That night everyone had left and I was waiting in the room.

"What was Zach talking about earlier?" he asked

"This." I said showing him the picture of me and Desi.

"you were pregnant before the twins?"

"yes when I was 16 17 around that time." I said. "but I-"

"No First you Kissed Derick and Now you're telling you have another kid. I want a Divorce." Cameron said.

"NO Cameron. I can-"

"I'll be back tomorrow to see the kids." He Stormed out the house and Left.