Status: I'm working on it

Somewhere in This Lonestar State

Chapter 9

Briana's POV:

It Had Been a week Since Cameron Left. Every night I couldn't go to sleep without crying my eyes out. I knew Not telling him was Wrong but I didn't want to tell him. It was the aniversery of our wedding and Cameron Came to pick up the kids and Take them to the Park.

"Mommy are you going?" Jr. asked.

"No Sweetie just you're dad is going!" I said.

"What are you going to be doing?" Cameron asked me.

"NOTHING!" I yelled walking to the room and closing the door. A few seconds later I heard the door to the room open.

"What are you doing today?" He asked again.

"I'm going to do Nothing Like I've been doing for the past week while you take them places."

"Well you never say you want them."

"Because You want to spend time with them that's fine you're the dad I can't say No." I said.

"If you have plans to do things with them then yes you can say no."

"Well I don't and you do so go have fun." I said.

"I don't want you upset."

"I'm NOT! I want them to spend time with you."

"Well Bye then." He said. The kids walked in and told me bye. Once they Left I got a call from Desi and she asked me If I wanted to go to Fredericksburg with her and shop.

"Oh um yeah I'll go."

"Okay I'll go pick you up." A while Later she went to pick me up and she drove to the town. We got there and I wanted to shop like there was no tomorrow. I loved to shop.

"Where's Cameron?" She asked.

"At the park with the kids." I said.

"Zach?" I asked.

"He didn't want to come so he stayed with piper."

"Let me guess He doesn't like me because I'm "'hurting" his best friend." I said.

"No He just didn't want to come." I looked at her and gave her stop lying face.

"I'm serious He came home super tired and yeah He was REALLY tired." She noticed I didn't have my ring. "What happened to your ring?"

"Nothing." I said. Nothing had been my answer to everything lately.

"They why don't you have it?" She asked. "You and Cameron aren't getting divorced are you?"

I tried to avoid the question by saying I was hungry "I'm really hungry lets get something to eat."

"Are you Serious? That can't be happening."

"Well It kind of is. To him now I'm just like what I am to Zach a lying manipulative bitch."

"Zach doesn't think of you that way."

"Yeah I'm sure he doesn't. "

"Does Cameron know EVERYTHING?"

"Nope I showed him the picture he just said you were pregnant before the twins I said yes and then he got mad because 2 years back Derick kissed me. I knew it was wrong and I flew to where cameron was and told him. He said he forgave me but he actually didn't because he brought it up. He just said that I kissed Derick and now I'm telling him about my other kid he said he was done he wanted a divorice and he would see the kid the next day and left."

"Are you serious?"

"Nah I'm Faking it." I said.

"Shut up where has he been staying?"

"I don't know I didn't ask."

"What are you going to do about the baby?"

"I don't know if he shows up he shows up." I said.

"Well when your next appointment?"

"Monday. I bet he has going to the amusement park on the schedule for Monday." I said.

"You need to calm down!" Desi said. "you-"

"I Know It was my fault and I need to learn that."

"wow it's like you read my mind."

"You're my cousin/ bestfriend I KNOW YOU!" I said. We walked into a frozen yogurt shop and got yogurt. When we left I had bought a bunch of things and a few peaches. I got home Cameron's family was there and so was my dad.

"look There she is." Anna said.

"Why are y'all here?" I asked.

"We wanted to visit."

"Oh your brother hasn't told you?" I asked. Cameron looked at me with a face telling me not to say anything.

"What is going on?" Anna asked Cameron.

"Nothing. Can I talk to you?" He asked pulling me into the room. "Don't say anything."

"No I do NOT want to get divorced. You want that if you want you have to tell them!"

"You gave me no other choice!"

"NO I know what I did was wrong but you CHOSE to leave. You wanted to leave now you tell your family You want a divorce. And It's not like I meant for that to happen."

"You didn't mean to have sex with someone and not tell me till 10 years later?"

"Cameron I blocked that whole entire year out of my mind! I didn't want to remember I chose not to remember."

"So then you chose not to tell me?"

"Fine! if you want that divorce then you have to tell them I'll tell my dad but you have to tell your family I'm not doing that for you?" I said. Cameron walked out and I asked my dad if I could talk to him.

"What's going on?" My dad asked.

"Cameron wants a divorce."

"why?"

"He hadn't known about Adriana Zach brought it up the other day. Cameron asked and I showed him a picture of desi and I when I was pregnant. he didn't let me finish and tell him Everything that happened. He wants a divorce." I told my dad. My dad just hugged me. A few seconds later Bridget and Anna walked into the room.

"we're gonna miss you." Anna said.

"I'm gonna miss y'all too." I said. They hugged me then walked out. A while Later everyone left and cameron wanted to talk to me.

"I think I'm going to move back to California." he said.

"And Leave the kids?" I asked.

"No I'm taking them with me."

"You are NOT taking my kids!" I said.

"They aren't just yours." cameron said.

"They aren't just yours either!"

"Well I just thought since you got rid of your other kid you'd want to get rid of them!"

"When were you going to move back?" I asked.

"next week."

"Cameron I don't want you to take them." I said.

"I think it's best."

"Cameron You're taking Josh away from the only REAL family he has left that cares. Candice loves to see josh everyday and so does Josh!"

"Josh is legally MY SON!"

"Josh was Legally left in MY care not yours! look at the papers It was ME! they wanted Josh with. You can't take them!"

" Well you can have them the rest of the summer but they are living with me!"

"Cameron I fought for Josh to play with the school! what are you going to do when they push josh up grades and don't let him play sports huh?" I asked.

"I'll make it work!"

"I am NOT letting you take them!"

"I've got a meeting with my lawyer tomorrow." Cameron said. "I'll see the kids after that."

--------------------

The Next day My dad came over and helped me find a good lawyer. Every time I found someone my dad said they weren't good enough.

"Well then who dad? They are the BEST!" I said.

"I just found someone." He said He showed me the Name and it was My sister's Ex boyfriend from High school. I called him.

"Hello may I speak to Mr. Salinas." I said.

"yes let me just put you on hold." I was on hold for 2 seconds and then someone picked up my phone.

"Hello Mrs. Quiseng." My sister's ex Louis said.

"Hi I need to keep my kids." I said.

"Oh okay. can you come meet with me today at noon?"

"Um yes I can."

"okay I'll see you then." He hung up and Cameron walked in.

"What time is it?" I asked my dad.

"10:30." Cameron said.

"I'm going to get ready. Um I have a meeting and then another for the guard with Joaquin."

"You never had guard meetings." Cameron said.

"Yes I did when Joaquin would come over and help me decide on what to wear that was guard meetings." I said.

"that was gossip."

"You're not My husband anymore remember so don't question me. If I'm not finished before you leave my dad got the day off and will stay till I get back." I said.

"And you want to keep the kids but yet you leave then to catch up on your gossip."

"Cameron I'm done with this!" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
out of town