Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

Skyler

Two Weeks Later.

Zach's POV.


Cameron and the Triplets have just come home yesterday. They're all doing really well, especially for three babies only born at six months. For some reason now that Cameron has children I want to be with him more then ever and I don't know why. It's torture just looking at him and wanting to be with him but knowing that it will never happen. Mikey still can't believe he's really a girl. It's shocking to me but I'm used to it now. Michael said yesterday that it explains why he never takes his shirt off. I wonder what Cam and Mikey would do if I told them I was a vampire? Mikey almost made me tell but then I manged to escape. Even though Cam's told us the biggest secret in his life I don't think I could ever tell him or Mikey the truth about me. One thing that all three of us agreed to yesterday was that we're never going to tell the fans that our boy band really has a girl in it. If they ever see Samantha, Karmin or David we'll tell them that they're Cam's siblings or something alone those lines.

"Hey, Zach? Guess what?" Cam says.

"What? By the look on your face your not happy about it."

"Yeah, I'm not. Mom's got a new boyfriend."

"Really, after two and a half months of divorce she gets a boyfriend?" Mikey asks.

"Yup. And we all hate him. Except Mom. Ugg."

"Why do you all hate him?" We ask.

"We just do."

"I have a girlfriend." Mikey says.

"Since when?"

"A month and a half."

"Is it gonna end soon?" I ask.

He shook his head. "I doubt it."

"Why?" Cam asks.

"We really love each other. Guys, I think I've found the one."

"Oh wow. We have to meet this girl!!" I exclaim.

"Well we can meet her right now. We just have to wake Cam."

"Huh" I look at Cameron and realized he passed out. "How did that happen?"

"I said that I think I found the one."

"Oh. Well, it is shocking."

"Do you want to meet her?"

"Yes!! Cameron wake up!!" I start shaking him.

After a bit of shaking I wake him. "Do you want to meet Mikey's girl?" I ask.

"It wasn't a dream?" He asks.

"No." I say laughing a bit.

"Okay. I guess we should meet her. Should I get my kids?"

"Sure. I know you don't really like your Mother watching them."

"Okay." He nods and I can tell he dazed. He's even hotter when he's dazed.
**********
A Few Minutes Later.

"Umm, Cam Is it okay if my gurl knows your secret?" Michael asks in the shotgun seat of the car.

"Why?" He asks from the backseat.

"It's kinda hard to explain but I just feel like she should know." He twists around and looks at him. I glance back at Cameron.

"Zach! Eyes on the road!" Cameron exclaims.

"Okay, okay." I do so as I'm thinking 'Geez, Mothers are so paranoid'.

"You can tell her that they're my kids but you can't say that I'm a girl. Got it?" Cam says.

"Okay. Got it". Michael nods and turns back around.
**********
A few minutes later we get to Michael's girlfriend's house. I get out of Cam's car after Michael and help Cameron by taking sleeping David. Cameron grabs the other two baby carriers and we follow Mikey to the door. Mikey doesn't even knock. He pulls out his keys and unlocks the door.

Cam looks at me like 'Whoa, he already has a key to her house!'

I shrug in amazement and we follow him up the stairs. There's a creepy silence in the house. Michael grabs a broom in a corner by the stairs and jabs the ceiling on the second floor with it. Somehow a space in the ceiling opens and stairs appears. Mikey puts the broom down and climbs up. I follow him, Cameron in the back. There's only ten stairs then a little platform with a door. So weird. Mikey simply opens the door - it opens away from us - and we find ourselves in a girl's room, a very pretty girl - medium brown hair and shining light green eyes - in the middle singing our song "Mr. Wonderful".

Mikey walks over and hugs the girl from behind. She jumps then turns around. Her shocked look turns to a very happy grin when she sees Michael. They kiss until I clear my throat, letting them know me and Cameron are still in the room.

"Umm, Skyler, this is Cameron and Zach - my best friends. Zach, Cam, this is my girlfriend Skyler." Michael says.

"Hi, nice to meet you." She smiles at us.

"Hi. Nice to meet you too." I shake her hand after she sticks her hand out.

"Nice to meet you." Cam puts the baby carriers on the floor and shakes her hand.

"Who's babies are those?" She asks.

"They're Cameron's." Michael says.

"Aww. They're so cute! I love kids!" She sequels.

We spend the rest of the day at Skyler's house. She and Mikey are so perfect together. We end up spending the night. Mikey sleeps with her in her room in the attic, I get to sleep in the guest room and Cameron - and his babies - gets to sleep in her parents room since there gone for the week - it's currently Tuesday - on a business trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really do hope you guys like this story!! <3
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !! PLEASE!! :D <3 :)