Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

Crazy

Michael's POV.

After another hour of hanging out with my Brother - Oh my freaking God!! - and Zach leave. As soon as the front door shuts I turn to my Mom. "So Cameron's really my Twin Brother."

"Yes." My Mom nods.

"So does that mean he's a werewolf too?"

She shakes her head. "No."

"How?" I scratch my head in confusion. "How am I a werewolf but my Twin Brother isn't?"

"Peggy's great Grandfather was somehow born a werewolf. No one else on her side is a werewolf - well you are - though. Geoff knows all of this, by the way. Anyway, so Peggy's great Grandfather was somehow a werewolf. You somehow got the mysterious werewolf gene from him. But you two shouldn't even be werewolves. That was another reason Peggy didn't want you. When we adopted you it just so happened that all the males in this family are werewolves. So Cameron somehow has werewolf in his line but he's not one."

"Wow. Alright. Thanks for telling me this Mom."

"Your welcome. I'm sorry that we kept it a secret for so long."

"It's alright. You had to. Don't tell Peggy this but I'm glad your my Mom and not her." I hug my Mom.

She smiles. "I'm glad your my Son."

"Hey, how do you know all of this?" I cock my head.

"Geoff told us when we adopted you."

"Okay. I'm gonna go talk a walk."

"Okay. Stay safe."

"I'm a werewolf!" I exclaim as I open the door.
**********
Zach's POV.

The Next Day.


The guy I've been in love with for six years and my best friend are TWIN BROTHERS. This is crazy!

"I just don't believe this!" My Mother suddenly exclaims for the millionth time. She usually would be in the shotgun seat but Vic wont go near me now.

"I don't agree either, hun. There's no way that's possible. That sort of thing only happens in movies." My Dad agrees again.

"I agree with you guys. It's just crazy." I pipe up.

I'm sure your wondering what we're talking about. Well we are driving back to Poway from New York 'cause we just went and saw a special doctor there to see if he could tel us what's wrong with me. Guess what he told us? He said that I'm possessed. Yeah, I'm being possessed. Right. That doctor is just crazy. But even though that idea is stupid and crazy Vic now won't go near me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!!!!! I AM SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN FOREVER!!! MY SISTER'S POWER CORD FOR HER LAPTOP WASN'T WORKING (SO WE COULDN'T USE THE LAPTOP OR THE BATTERY WOULD DIE) SO WE HAD TO SEND IT OFF TO THE COMPANY TO GET IN FIXED AND IT TOOK FOREVER!! I AM SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SORRRY!!!!! TO MAKE IT UP I'M GONNA GO UPDATE "LOVE MESSES YOU UP" NOW! I AM SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SORRRY!!!!! :) :) <3 I AM SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SORRRY!!!!! <3